That is all.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:49 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
No Eric Berry
No Justin Houston
No Tanoh Kpassagnon
Literally starting 2 safeties with a combined no starts for us

This isn’t the game to bitch. We knew we were underhanded and only lost by 3.

I don’t get it
Get that logic out of here. This is a Fire Bob Sutton protest.
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:49 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
STOP!!! Sutton plays the modern NFL DC coaching game man! The NFL is about offense, not defense, HE GETS THAT! He's here to help Andy build his offense.
yeah, well fuck you and your sarcastic ass comments!

His ass needs to go
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:50 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Philadelphia fans "Sutton=Juan Castillo"
Because Philadelphia fans are known for the football acumen.

:-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
kcxiv 09:51 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Get that logic out of here. This is a Fire Bob Sutton protest.
If he had a history of being good. I wouldnt say shit, but he doesnt. He's just bad.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:51 PM 10-14-2018
Fuller has been a letdown.
Parker is a backup on every other roster.
They play two thumper linebackers too often against personnel mismatches.
Nelson is grabby and allows too many receptions.
Chris Jones makes one splash play a game.

Sutton has success with the max cover 3 man front, then goes away from it and plays soft coverage when the Pats need a FG to win.
You can tell Reid was pissed near game’s end. They went vanilla.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:51 PM 10-14-2018
The failure of this team for the past 5 years, is on Andy Reid. His blind loyalty to a joke of a coach, that has one good fucking game every four or five of them, needs to get run the fuck out of town.

Just like Greg Robinson during the Vermeil days, and Vermeil's blind loyalty to absolute shit defense, this is coming back to haunt us. I refuse to watch Patrick Mahomes' years be wasted by a shit defense, and if this happens anywhere near the Playoffs, then you better get Bob Sutton out of town as fast as you fucking can, and if Andy doesn't fire him then Clark or Veach better, and if that doesn't happen then all three of them can burn in hell for all I care.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:53 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by kcxiv:
If he had a history of being good. I wouldnt say shit, but he doesnt. He's just bad.
Yeah, being top 5 in scoring 3 years in a row and 7th in scoring the year after isn't good at all.

:-):-):-):-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:53 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by -King-:
I'd rather fire Veach than Sutton. Speaks, Hitchens, Ragland, and Fuller all fucking suck. 4 starters Veach has gotten for this defense and they're all trash. How is that possible?
Posted via Mobile Device
There is truth in these words. Assuming he doesn't trade the first for the Az. CB, Veach needs to hit a HUGE fucking home run in this upcoming draft. And yes, the defense MUST be the focus of the draft, fresh new fatties be damned.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:54 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Claysexual:
There is truth in these words. Assuming he doesn't trade the first for the Az. CB, Veach needs to hit a HUGE fucking home run in this upcoming draft. And yes, the defense MUST be the focus of the draft, fresh new fatties be damned.
:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Jerm 09:55 PM 10-14-2018
I guess it's too much to ask Bob to draw something up...ANYTHING.

Everything is so damn basic and predictable.

Belichick had the balls to go cover zero and bring the house on a crucial 3rd down and shockingly IT FUCKING WORKED.

Sutton can fuck off.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:55 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
No Eric Berry
No Justin Houston
No Tanoh Kpassagnon
Literally starting 2 safeties with a combined no starts for us

This isn’t the game to bitch. We knew we were underhanded and only lost by 3.

I don’t get it
It's not about firing him for me. It's about acknowledging that while the talent is ass, he is making mistakes too. Not acknowledging that is crazy.
[Reply]
Mecca 09:55 PM 10-14-2018
At this point I think it's time to just fire all the defensive coaches and replace most of the players.

This is just to far gone to really salvage that Bob Sutton can return or that he reaches players etc etc.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 09:56 PM 10-14-2018
But why was Josh Shaw covering Rob Gronkowski by himself?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:57 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by petegz28:
Dude, would you shut the fuck up???
Fuck no! I took enough shit around here for my stance about Sutton, now it's time to watch the abortion happen!

We scored 40 man.. 40! That's what Andy asked for. If nothing else changes and had PM converted one of those easy TD throws in the 1st, WE WIN 44-43! Why not blame PM for not putting up those extra four points instead of the trash Bob's been asked to coach? Bit again, we got those 4 points and we win by 1! If PM doesn't chunk an Int that turns into 7, who knows what happens?!

Don't get me wrong I love me some PM, but I'm NOT going to take shit now for "supporting" (:-)) shitty-Bob when I took shit for being right about him being shitty before, but criticized.

And while we're at it, FUCK Berry too. They need to cut him, at this point he's being a dingleBerry! Sorry, this is a "what have you done for me lately" league, no loyalty points!
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 09:58 PM 10-14-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
But why was Josh Shaw covering Rob Gronkowski by himself?
That's my point. Why people are obsessed with making this all about the talent or about Sutton is crazy. It's both.
[Reply]
Page 72 of 298
« First < 22626869707172 7374757682122172 > Last »
Up