Page 20 of 68
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Deshaun Watson requests trade
Trent Green GOAT 09:06 AM 01-28-2021
https://mobile.twitter.com/AdamSchef...80509094774374
[Reply]
Mecca 04:03 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by penguinz:
1-2 in playoffs and a career 50% win rate with a 3-1 TD/INT says he is not worth his contract.
You realize he's everything teams search years and years for? Just cause Mahomes is here doesn't mean most of the NFL shouldn't be lining up for that trade.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:05 PM 01-28-2021
1-2 in playoffs and a career 50% win rate with a 3-1 TD/INT says he is not worth his contract.
W/L is not a QB stat. Never has been.

and a 3/1 TD-INT rate is good enough to win a SB a couple times. Ask Eli Manning.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:20 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
When you consider the coaching staff (or lack thereof), their personnel (who in the **** trades D Hop for an old, broken down running back?) and their defense, he's worth more than his current contract because the team is an epic disaster from top to bottom.
Squeelers?
[Reply]
mkp785 04:23 PM 01-28-2021
If the Chiefs didn't have Mahomes I'd be all over this trade.

While Watson isn't Mahomes, I think he'd be very, very successful under Andy Reid's tutelage.

If he goes to San Fran, look out.
I think he's the 2nd best young (under 27) qb in the league. I'd take him every day over Herbert, Allen, Lamar and Baker. Lawrence, Fields and Lance as well.

Edit I forgot to add him but Kyler as well

Alot of this is guys on here having trouble admitting that anyone who doesn't wear red and yellow is a quality player.
[Reply]
ModSocks 04:24 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
Squeelers?
With their cap situation? No way.

Rooney is already out there talking about how Big Rape needs to take a paycut or he's off the squad.
[Reply]
mkp785 04:27 PM 01-28-2021
Why would anyone trade anything of value for Watson? What has he shown that makes you think he is worth his contract?

Drafted same year as Mahomes and has played in 3 playoff games and only won one of them and that was against Buffalo and it was only a 3 pt win with Allen having no passing TDs.
Yup. He's a bum alright.
[Reply]
ForeverIowan 04:29 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by TEX:
Yep. S-C-A-R-Y for the NFC. Would be a great situation for the 49'ers and Watson.
Would prefer not to have that defense waiting for us in the SB next year only this time with Watson at QB instead of Jimmy G. Root for a franchise like NYJ or WFT to land him.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:29 PM 01-28-2021
While Watson isn't Mahomes, I think he'd be very, very successful under Andy Reid's tutelage.
This site is always very hesitant to say this and it’s odd. No Watson isn’t Mahomes, but he’s still really damn good.

If we traded up for Watson in 2017, Patrick would have gone to New Orleans.

Imagine the AFC with no Patrick Mahomes and also Deshaun Watson has Andy Reid in that reality?

Chiefs would still be going to the Super Bowl.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:34 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
W/L is not a QB stat. Never has been.

and a 3/1 TD-INT rate is good enough to win a SB a couple times. Ask Eli Manning.
Great QBs win, shitty ones don't.
[Reply]
Megatron96 04:40 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Really? So coaching doesn't matter. Supporting cast doesn't matter. Defense doesn't matter. Okay.

Then why did KC hire Andy Reid?

Why get rid of Bob Sutton?

Why sign both HB and Frank Clark?

Why extend Kelce and Hill? Chris Jones?

According to you, KC only needs Mahomes. Obviously Clark Hunt and Andy Reid are morons. They should just get rid of all that high-priced talent, hire Adam Gase, and trot out Gehrig Deiter and Keizer every week. Save themselves $150 million/yr.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:41 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
Dan Marino and Jim Kelly say hi
[Reply]
RunKC 04:43 PM 01-28-2021
Terry Bradshaw has 4 rings and he didn’t do Jack shit but ride on an all time defense to do it.

Not a single person in the league past or present would say he’s better than Dan Marino or Jim Kelly.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 04:48 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Detoxing:
With their cap situation? No way.

Rooney is already out there talking about how Big Rape needs to take a paycut or he's off the squad.
I think they are ready to move on.
[Reply]
Megatron96 05:07 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Dan Marino and Jim Kelly say hi
Also Fran Tarkenton. Steve McNair. Dan Fouts. Warren Moon. Randall Cunningham. And so on . . .
[Reply]
mkp785 07:37 PM 01-28-2021
Originally Posted by Mecca:
I wouldn't move Bosa, I'd offer 3 ones before that.
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
They would be stupid to give up Bosa. They could keep him and trade for Stafford.
I get your thinking here but if you think Watson is an elite QB (I do) and you look around your team which has ton of weapons. I'd have to think real hard about that. Franchise QBs aren't easy to come by- especially ones that are young and locked into their current deals.

I say you gotta pull the trigger. I mean Bosa will probably come back to normal but he did just come off of a very serious injury. Watson with the niners weapons and a resigned Trent Williams can run the NFC for years. That defense will still be good-even without Bosa.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 68
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up