ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 104
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Andy Reid appreciation thread
Hammock Parties 10:51 PM 10-01-2018
The guy could easily have tried to pump his superstar QB by throwing on the goal line at the end of the game.

He did the smart thing and pounded it three times for the fucking win.

Word to your mother, Pete Carroll.

Oh, and he has mind control over the AFC West. 18-1 in his last 19.
[Reply]
staylor26 06:10 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by Jimmya:
Quick question for the Andy Lovers. If Mahomes doesn't win a SUPERBOWL the next 7 years. You're OK with that? Just curious
It depends on the context. If Reid is directly responsible, then no.

You’re trying to say he was directly responsible last year and he wasn’t. Dee fucking Ford was and anybody with half a brain could see it if their default isn’t “whatever the talking heads say is 100% the truth!”.
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:16 PM 01-04-2020
Quick question for the Andy Lovers. If Mahomes doesn't win a SUPERBOWL the next 7 years. You're OK with that? Just curious
So that means... get rid of Andy now? In a couple years? In those seven years? And replace him with... who? What was the primary cause of each Chiefs loss in those 7 years?

You're talking nonsense right now. You sound like an idiot. You don't qualify or explain any specific instances of "clock management" errors with the Chiefs. You've just come up with this "BAD CLOCK MANAGEMENT" label that you're convinced of, and you're ignoring all the good qualities that make Andy Reid one of the best coaches currently in the league. And because you ignore all those good qualities, you talk like he's the biggest roadblock to the Chiefs and a Super Bowl.

Andy Reid is a problem? Tell us what the Chiefs should do about that.
[Reply]
Jimmya 06:19 PM 01-04-2020
I'm a chiefs fan not a certain player or coach.. You seem to have some infatuation with Fat Andy... Andy has a great Qb... Get it done... As Belichick says "this is a results oriented business.. Pretty simple."
[Reply]
RealSNR 06:29 PM 01-04-2020
In 7 years, Andy Reid will be 68 years old. I'm not so sure we'll need to get rid of him at that point.
[Reply]
Jimmya 06:45 PM 01-04-2020
At a sports bar here in Texas and they are killing O'Brian for not kicking the FG!
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 06:54 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
In 7 years, Andy Reid will be 68 years old. I'm not so sure we'll need to get rid of him at that point.
I'm going to position the new field goals at east/west. I figure it's best to just take the wind out of play as much as possible, and my studies show me that north/south tends to be the majority of gusty winds in KC.
[Reply]
BWillie 07:16 PM 01-04-2020
Guys, you can have weaknesses and still be one of the best coaches ever. Clock management IS his bugaboo. It SHOULD be something easy to correct.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:13 PM 01-04-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Guys, you can have weaknesses and still be one of the best coaches ever. Clock management IS his bugaboo. It SHOULD be something easy to correct.
It's not like there isn't some of the best source material available on the subject right in the arrowhead archives either.
[Reply]
Megatron96 02:09 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
It's not like there isn't some of the best source material available on the subject right in the arrowhead archives either.
Bunch of fucking retards. "Ooh, Andy mismanaged a game back in 2005!"

Please shut the fuck up.

He took us to the goddamned AFCCG game last season with a fucking rookie QB. We would've won that game if it weren't for a dipshit mistake by one player. Which you retards have decided was somehow Andy Reid's fault.

One fucking season with a rookie QB, a middling OL, and the worst fucking defense in the NFL and Andy Reid somehow figured out how to put the Chiefs in a position to win the AFCCG.

And somehow he's a shitty Head Coach.

Dumbest fucking shithead retard fans ever on the face of the fucking Earth.
[Reply]
ChiefsFanatic 05:25 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Never mind that all but one of our RB’s went down in one of those games

:-)

Andy can’t win. When he runs and we’re unsuccessful he’s too conservative. When we pass and we’re unsuccessful he doesn’t run the ball enough. It’s all results based and morons like yourself fall for it every time regardless of them.
No, Andy can't win because he doesn't run the football with a big lead. Andy can't win because he doesn't protect the defense by running the football. And saying if he runs the ball unsuccessfully he gets criticized for being too conservative is a blanket statement that doesn't take into account when Reid decides to run the ball. Like earlier this year when he called two consecutive running plays right up the center's ass, on a day when we averaged about 2.5 yards per rush.

But with 18 point second half leads, even unproductive runs, take time off the clock, which gives the defense longer rest periods, and gives the opponent less time on offense, limiting their scoring opportunities.

Incomplete passes stop the clock. P

And his refusal to run the ball also makes the offense one dimensional, and allows the defense to key in on rushing the QB, and let's their linebackers off the hook on any play action passes, because the threat of the run is statistically very low.

I said in another post or thread that I hope that Mahomes is finally the QB that can overcome Reid's playoff play calling.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 09:10 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
Bunch of fucking retards. "Ooh, Andy mismanaged a game back in 2005!"

Please shut the fuck up.

He took us to the goddamned AFCCG game last season with a fucking rookie QB. We would've won that game if it weren't for a dipshit mistake by one player. Which you retards have decided was somehow Andy Reid's fault.

One fucking season with a rookie QB, a middling OL, and the worst fucking defense in the NFL and Andy Reid somehow figured out how to put the Chiefs in a position to win the AFCCG.

And somehow he's a shitty Head Coach.

Dumbest fucking shithead retard fans ever on the face of the fucking Earth.
Fat fuck mismanages important games on a regular basis. Fat fuck has a calling card; it's a clock.
Fat fuck gonna' fuck fuck fuckity-fuck this next game up too.

Most memorable Fat Fuck quote:

"That's on me and we'll have to get better".
[Reply]
Jimmya 10:48 AM 01-05-2020
1000% agree... Really tired of hearing "it's on me"
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:05 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic:
My point was it doesn't matter how good the offensive line and running back are, Reid doesn't run the football in the playoffs. His stubborn refusal to run the ball has cost us no less than 3 playoff games, and in two of those we had 18 points leads in the second half.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk
Complete horse shit. Good grief do you realize half this board complains we lost those games because he got too conservative? In the Indy game we didn't even have a fucking decent RB left healthy in the game.

I swear you guys have zero memory of what actually happened in any games you just go with what your narrative is.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:06 AM 01-05-2020
1000% agree... Really tired of hearing "it's on me"
Then you need to stop posting.
[Reply]
Marcellus 11:09 AM 01-05-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Never mind that all but one of our RB’s went down in one of those games

:-)

Andy can’t win. When he runs and we’re unsuccessful he’s too conservative. When we pass and we’re unsuccessful he doesn’t run the ball enough. It’s all results based and morons like yourself fall for it every time regardless of them.
A guy thats been to 5 conference championship games and the SB "can't win".

:-) these tards think Marv Levy was a terrible football coach too I guess.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 104
« First < 172324252627 282930313777 > Last »
Up