ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Media Center>If you're not watching Supernatural...
vailpass 12:33 PM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by KurtCobain:
Yeah just caught up on eps this season, Sam has no soul, that's ****ing crazy, huh?
He smells dark.
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:01 PM 11-18-2010
The episode the week before last (the vampire one) was really great. I think they've done a fantastic job at tying all the loose threads together. I'm really liking this season now that I know what's actually going on.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 06:29 PM 11-18-2010
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
The episode the week before last (the vampire one) was really great. I think they've done a fantastic job at tying all the loose threads together. I'm really liking this season now that I know what's actually going on.
I feel the same way.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:06 AM 11-21-2010
Last night was one of the best eps ever.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
KurtCobain 05:56 PM 12-23-2010
I had the lowest hopes for this season, and it turned out to be a great surprise. I wonder how Sam getting his soul back is gonna go.
[Reply]
keg in kc 08:24 PM 01-28-2011
Don't be surprised when you check your DVR and find episodes of Nikita and/or Vampire Diaries instead of Smallville and/or Supernatural.
Originally Posted by :
Unplanned Repeats for CW's Friday Shows
Michael Schneider
Jan 28, 2011 11:34 AM ET
by Michael Schneider

Upset that the CW has pulled tonight's episodes of Supernatural and Smallville at the last minute? Blame Chicago politics.

The CW decided to repeat Thursday night's episodes of The Vampire Diaries and Nikita after learning that at least two major markets — Chicago and Baltimore — were pre-empting the shows. In Chicago, CW station WGN is airing a Chicago mayoral debate, which will likely draw increased interest due to the drama over candidate Rahm Emanuel (whose eligibility has been called in to question). In Baltimore, a college basketball game is pre-empting the shows.

This also represents the first week that an original Vampire Diaries faced off against Fox's American Idol steamroller. Given that fact, and the major market preemptions, the CW decided to give the shows an extra one-week promotional boost.

The Smallville and Supernatural episodes scheduled for tonight will now run next week, on Feb. 4.
Mother****ers.
[Reply]
KurtCobain 02:57 AM 01-30-2011
Dude, so that's what fucking happened! I thought I missed it somehow. I woke up this morning, no kids awake yet, ready to watch my Supernatural. So I flip it on, fucking NO! Bullshit man, I was so stoked for this ep. WHATS GONNA HAPPEN TO SAM!?!?!?!
[Reply]
keg in kc 01:16 AM 02-05-2011
Oh damn, this isn't looking good.
[Reply]
keg in kc 05:11 AM 02-05-2011
Holy shit, this is going to be awesome:
Originally Posted by :
SAM AND DEAN ARE TRANSPORTED TO AN ALTERNATE REALITY — Raphael (guest star Lanette Ware) launches an attack on Castiel (Misha Collins) and his allies, sending a particularly frightening angelic hitman (guest star Carlos Sanz) after Balthazar (guest star Sebastian Roche), Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles). In an effort to protect the brothers, Balthazar sends them to an alternate universe where they are the stars of a TV show called “Supernatural” and they are actors named “Jensen Ackles” and “Jared Padalecki.” The brothers are confused when Castiel appears to be a tweet-happy actor named Misha Collins and Sam is married to Ruby (Genevieve Cortese).
Supposed to air on the 25th.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:14 AM 02-05-2011
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Holy shit, this is going to be awesome:Supposed to air on the 25th.
LOL. Gotta love a show that isn't afraid to poke fun at itself....
[Reply]
Valiant 11:43 AM 02-05-2011
Last nights episode was awesome with all the references..
[Reply]
KurtCobain 01:34 PM 02-05-2011
So what happened last night? I missed it.
[Reply]
keg in kc 07:19 PM 02-26-2011
Okay, that was pretty brilliant. I never even noticed that Robert Singer was the name of one of the producers. :-)
[Reply]
KurtCobain 10:00 PM 02-26-2011
It was good ep.
[Reply]
Bowser 04:26 PM 03-06-2011
Ok. I have all the season 6 episodes on the DVIR ready to roll, except the first two episodes. I have searched the intrawebs high and low, and cannot find them anywhere. Anyone have a good lead on where to find these (Hulu is no good, as is the CW's page)?
[Reply]
Page 8 of 38
« First < 45678 910111218 > Last »
Up