ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Would you trade up for Thomas Jr?
Couch-Potato 12:58 AM 03-09-2024
Ok, so I've seen this topic a few places and think it's worth a thread.

1. We have the #1 team in football, very few holes, and can bring back anyone we want from our 2-time SB roster so maybe we move up to target one key addition.

2. WR is our top deficiency, many fans would like to see us grab a fast deep threat and/or a big alpha WR, moving Sneed might give us the ammo we need to do just that.

3. Thomas Jr is tall, fast, a top 2 deep threat in this draft and is projected to be the #1 WR within reach of our Chiefs between picks 10-31.

What would is cost to go up and get Thomas Jr?

Would you?
[Reply]
Stryker 09:28 PM 03-09-2024
Originally Posted by Nightfyre:
I think given the upcoming extensions, we really need every pick we can get. I think the Chiefs feel the same way or they wouldn't be going through this effort on Sneed.
Dude, they are moving on from Sneed and praying for a knee physical clearance from some team willing to pay him top $$$$$ It is what it is. Use that pick to advance and get CLEARLY better. Hell, let Jones walk and get his $$$ as well. Cannot keep hanging on to "BRANDS" They can have a successful offseason and draft. I am in the LIVE today worry about tomorrow, well, TOMORROW! :-)
[Reply]
farmerchief 04:59 PM 03-10-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
I would absolutely spend a 3rd to jump the Bills for him.

Especially if I'm getting a mid-2nd for Sneed.
Id give up my third for Thomas Jr, but not sure I would do it for Worthy.
[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 08:05 AM 03-11-2024
Yes, if the trade was reasonable I absolutely would. Thomas is a stud.
[Reply]
ModSocks 09:01 AM 03-11-2024
Originally Posted by Couch-Potato:
https://www.si.com/nfl/draft/news/20...geles-chargers

^SI's post combine mock has us making a move up to grab him for a 3rd.

Because this is such a good WR draft, maybe he does come within range.

Currently drafted most by the Bills at #28 (22%) on PFF's data base.

However, I've seen him go as high as #10 in a trade back scenario with ATL.
If all it took was a 3rd to move up and grab him, you do that all day everyday. That's a no brainer imo.
[Reply]
ForeverChiefs58 09:24 AM 03-11-2024
Thomas would be amazing!
[Reply]
Couch-Potato 11:42 AM 03-11-2024
There's a chance that QBs and OTs push him down closer to us than we deserve and he's within range.

PFF has him going #24 to DAL in their brand new mock.
[Reply]
Stryker 06:33 PM 03-11-2024
Ok, I jumped the gun. Would LOVE BTJ but, under the right situation. If he goes @ 17 or before 21, then no! We have to be realistic here. I guess after all of these trades and singings currently going on, we really do not have a full view of the draft picture until the smoke clears. THEN a mock would be nice to see how the needs/draft order lays out. :-)
[Reply]
Page 2 of 2
< 12
Up