Nzoner's Game Room>Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade
St. Patty's Fire 04:17 PM 09-16-2019
https://twitter.com/adamschefter/sta...813515777?s=21
[Reply]
Easy 6 04:51 PM 09-17-2019
Keyboards green rep is more endangered than a white rhino
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:51 PM 09-17-2019

"The #Chiefs, the Eagles, the Seahawks - those are the teams that other teams (around the league) are talking about the most when it comes to Jalen Ramsey." - @JasonLaCanfora on #TheDrive. pic.twitter.com/QSoGBMHbdi

— 610 Sports Radio (@610SportsKC) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 04:52 PM 09-17-2019

"People are looking at this (Jalen Ramsey situation) like it's the Minkah Fitzpatrick deal, and it's not... Leverage & the market could change from week-to-week because of injuries. I don't get the sense that anything is imminent." - @JasonLaCanfora on #TheDrive. pic.twitter.com/gXjIuwthqU

— 610 Sports Radio (@610SportsKC) September 17, 2019

[Reply]
patteeu 04:52 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by ChiefoftheKeyboard:
Luckily I’m not too worried about my impression to a couple of dumbasses who spend a great deal of their lives on this forum. Go back to the last page bc I wasn’t the one who brought up the posts originally. Apparently you have to spend a decade on here or you don’t have a “fully developed opinion”
Actually, it was you "who brought up the posts originally".

If you had legit sources I doubt you’d have 210k posts on this forum lmao
:-)

That's OK though. I know you're new to messageboards and it takes several hundred posts to get the hang of it. Don't get discouraged.
[Reply]
dlphg9 04:59 PM 09-17-2019
The only thing that was taken personally was me not having much respect for media and their “sources.” Didn’t expect everyone to get so hurt by me not thinking the world of terez paylor. Guess I now kno that’s a touchy subject around here
No one is taking it personally you fucking idiot. You have a stupid fucking opinion and this is a message board, so when you say dumb shit people will call you out. If that hurt your feelings then you should probably wait until youre not such an insecure middle school girl and come back when you lose that insecurity.
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:01 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by patteeu:
Actually, it was you "who brought up the posts originally".

:-)

That's OK though. I know you're new to messageboards and it takes several hundred posts to get the hang of it. Don't get discouraged.
God damn his short term memory is fucked all to hell.
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:01 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
I think if they're going to do anything with Jalen Ramsey, it needs to be sooner rather than later.

I don't think you can keep a player that has zero respect for the HC, and a team that's siding with a player over the coaching staff, on the roster without a total melt down.
[Reply]
TEX 05:02 PM 09-17-2019
The only thing that was taken personally was me not having much respect for media and their “sources.” Didn’t expect everyone to get so hurt by me not thinking the world of terez paylor. Guess I now kno that’s a touchy subject around here
Dont sweat it. Just move on and laugh it off as you do.
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 05:02 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by dlphg9:
No one is taking it personally you ****ing idiot. You have a stupid ****ing opinion and this is a message board, so when you say dumb shit people will call you out. If that hurt your feelings then you should probably wait until youre not such an insecure middle school girl and come back when you lose that insecurity.
For not taking it personally you’re pretty up in arms about it. Get some thicker skin when it comes to talking about terez paylor bc that’s all it was.
[Reply]
Jerm 05:02 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:
I think if they're going to do anything with Jalen Ramsey, it needs to be sooner rather than later.

I don't think you can keep a player that has zero respect for the HC, and a team that's siding with a player over the coaching staff, on the roster without a total melt down.
I think he's traded by the weekend...you're right.
[Reply]
Setsuna 05:04 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by BryanBusby:

Get rid of the coaching staff. Problem solved. I've been advocating for this the moment they extended Bortles. Also he's not the only one who has no respect for the staff, the entire defense doesn't. Ofc you know nothing so....:-)
[Reply]
Jerm 05:05 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Get rid of the coaching staff. Problem solved. I've been advocating for this the moment they extended Bortles.
What on earth do they see in Doug Marrone?
[Reply]
Rivaldo 05:07 PM 09-17-2019
I've been hazed!

did we sign ramsey?
[Reply]
BryanBusby 05:09 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Setsuna:
Get rid of the coaching staff. Problem solved. I've been advocating for this the moment they extended Bortles. Also he's not the only one who has no respect for the staff, the entire defense doesn't. Ofc you know nothing so....:-)
Never in my post did I say the players respected him currently. Are you purposely trying to be the dumbest cunt, or what?
[Reply]
ChiefoftheKeyboard 05:10 PM 09-17-2019
Originally Posted by Jerm:
I think he's traded by the weekend...you're right.
Ya and maybe even before TNF. I couldn’t see them wanting to risk him being injured right before he gets traded
[Reply]
Page 102 of 449
« First < 252929899100101102 103104105106112152202 > Last »
Up