ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1135 of 3903
« First < 13563510351085112511311132113311341135 113611371138113911451185123516352135 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
eDave 06:41 PM 04-05-2020

[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:42 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
I never said he is not. I suggested he share his lead role. To be fair Dr. Fauci cut his teeth on the AIDS virus as a young up and coming 30 year old and was cutting edge. He is now in his 70`s and has sat comfortably in the arms of the NIH and served multiple presidents. All I am suggesting is that it is possible he could use some help from the private sector and elsewhere. (hopefully he is and we just dont see it). I havent lost faith in him but he has made a couple of concerning remarks regarding public policy and the economy that makes me flinch a bit and he may be swerving out of his lane at times...so to speak.
this is a medical and health pandemic. We can’t fix the economy without mitigating the pandemic.

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
Because he's probably the most renowned public health official on earth when we're in the middle of the biggest public health crisis of our lifetime.

The arrogance of your posts...
yeah, the best person on the Planet to help us get out of this mess. So, why is he getting the hate?
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:43 PM 04-05-2020
Sorry guys, I'm not seeing anything political about jdubya's posts. That said, I absolutely do not enter the DC forum unless absolutely necessary, so maybe I'm missing something?
[Reply]
Donger 06:47 PM 04-05-2020
Sorry guys, I'm not seeing anything political about jdubya's posts. That said, I absolutely do not enter the DC forum unless absolutely necessary, so maybe I'm missing something?
Yes. Certain fringers think that Dr. Fauci is a globalist fascist with an agenda. Blah blah blah.

Oh, and don't tase me, bro. You asked.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:48 PM 04-05-2020
its an extreme right wing talking point and conspiracy theory gaining a lot of ground.

The deep state, in this case Dr. Fauci wants the economy to suck on purpose to get the President removed in November.

Which is laughable. Who has more knowledge and a longer public health record than Dr. Fauci? He’s worked for every President since Regan.
[Reply]
mlyonsd 06:49 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by BigRedChief:
the president has no business pushing an unproven drug from the White House podium. It’s dangerous. People, dumbasses but still human beings, have already died trying to get this “miracle drug” into them. Pushing people to give their doctors and gave them write prescriptions as a preventive dose has not been proven to work.

Totally different if your going to be dead soon. Why not try anything at that point. But, that’s not what’s being advocated for from the White House podium.
Take this to DC.
[Reply]
stumppy 06:49 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by LiveSteam:
You're trying to hard Donger.
No ones trying to make shit political but you.
:-)

Hit the road
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:51 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Yes. Certain fringers think that Dr. Fauci is a globalist fascist with an agenda. Blah blah blah.

its an extreme right wing talking point and conspiracy theory gaining a lot of ground.

The deep state, in this case Dr. Fauci wants the economy to suck on purpose to get the President removed in November.
It’s a good thing that’s not what he is talking about then.
[Reply]
TLO 06:51 PM 04-05-2020
So we're expected to peak in deaths in the next 7-14 days. Hopeful we can cut some days off of that. A lot of encouraging news about getting over the peak even though the upcoming days are going to be bad.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:54 PM 04-05-2020

Which is laughable. Who has more knowledge and a longer public health record than Dr. Fauci? He’s worked for every President since Regan.
Ok, I see no evidence that is what he is doing. You two seem to be steering it that way though, so please drop it.
[Reply]
mr. tegu 06:54 PM 04-05-2020
And he was correct when he said that on January 21. We had one case.

Would preventative measures have been helpful at that time?
[Reply]
Donger 06:56 PM 04-05-2020
Ok, I see no evidence that is what he is doing. You two seem to be steering it that way though, so please drop it.
He mentioned the economy and the impact upon it. It's a common theme. With that, I digress.
[Reply]
Donger 06:56 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by mr. tegu:
Would preventative measures have been helpful at that time?
Of course. I don't recall when Washington started locking things down.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 06:56 PM 04-05-2020
Originally Posted by mlyonsd:
Take this to DC.
how is that political?

Saying those who are advocating for Americans to take unproven drugs is wrong is now a political statement.
[Reply]
Dartgod 06:57 PM 04-05-2020
how is that political?

Saying those who are advocating for Americans to take unproven drugs is wrong is now a political statement.
It's not.
[Reply]
Page 1135 of 3903
« First < 13563510351085112511311132113311341135 113611371138113911451185123516352135 > Last »
Up