ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 157 of 2683
« First < 57107147153154155156157 1581591601611672072576571157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
BossChief 01:01 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by TigerUppercut:
Hmm back tracking on your assessment already

:-)
Backtracking on what assessment?
[Reply]
Halfcan 01:01 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by ptlyon:
Halfcan, I am full aware of the history. Just hate them both equally I guess? :-)
Many don't know much about those years.

There are a lot of young whippersnappers on the board that were not even born then. The Trent Green years are the "Olden days" to many on here.

I definitely hate that kicker more. I went to a lot of games during the dark Blackledge years. I guess since they were so bad for so many years after their initial glory of being a Champion- I never expected much out of them.

The 90's were different- I went to every game expecting the D. to dominate and more than hopeing for a win. We basically handed that game to the Colts.

I think when PM2 becomes the starter- We will see a lot of great years!!
[Reply]
Graystoke 01:05 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by Halfcan:
Exactly, I never understood the whole game plan from the start. The wind was awful and not conducive to a breakout passing day for Bono. Plus you have -IMO one of the greatest 3rd down backs in history with Marcus and he is Not getting the ball as much as the weather should have dictated.

We should have grounded and pounded the Colts to a win- instead, of...well you know the end of the story. :-)
How can we ever forget?
Dam, still hurts
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:11 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by threebag02:
Todd was suppose to be the second coming of Christ.

Judy Landers thought so too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:48 PM 05-12-2017
Pro Football Focus breaks down the QB's drafted.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=385074095

[Reply]
KChiefs1 01:54 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
Pro Football Focus breaks down the QB's drafted.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/...=2&i=385074095

Mahomes at around the 20:00 mark.

[Reply]
RippedmyFlesh 02:07 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by vailpass:
Man I hope mahones turns into at least a serviceable starter or some of you brothers are going to be on suicide watch.
What you don't understand is that actually making the move for Mahomes is a victory. If he pans out it's then it's win all the way around. The strategy itself is a win for most fans here.
[Reply]
threebag 02:23 PM 05-12-2017
Just glad we did it while Alex has a few years left on the off chance it doesn't pan we will be afforded more time to find a QB
[Reply]
Rasputin 02:38 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by RippedmyFlesh:
What you don't understand is that actually making the move for Mahomes is a victory. If he pans out it's then it's win all the way around. The strategy itself is a win for most fans here.
Victory indeed. This has been a dream come true and I'm very excited. The day will come and Patrick Mahomes II will be fun to watch and he can be around for just over the next decade to come. Holy shit we now have opportunities to win Super Bowls. No more failing with other teams trash. We can watch a kid blossom in the league becoming a Super Star and brings notoriety to Kansas City. We will be relevant.

I'm stoked and happy. The future is bright in Kansas City. Alex Smith time is nearly done and we have a new sheriff in town Wyatt Earp and hells coming with him HELLS COMING WITH HIM!
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 02:45 PM 05-12-2017

[Reply]
beach tribe 03:01 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
Victory indeed. This has been a dream come true and I'm very excited. The day will come and Patrick Mahomes II will be fun to watch and he can be around for just over the next decade to come. Holy shit we now have opportunities to win Super Bowls. No more failing with other teams trash. We can watch a kid blossom in the league becoming a Super Star and brings notoriety to Kansas City. We will be relevant.

I'm stoked and happy. The future is bright in Kansas City. Alex Smith time is nearly done and we have a new sheriff in town Wyatt Earp and hells coming with him HELLS COMING WITH HIM!
Mahomes to Smith:

"Skin that smoke wagon and see what happens"

"I said throw down boy"
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 03:18 PM 05-12-2017
Just glad Alex's time is nearly up so we can get on with being the legitimate team we should be.
Playing 16 games just to chump-out when the winning becomes crucial because your QB melts like a soft bitch butter stick under the hot lights of the playoffs is no way to run a team.
It's very sad that Tamba and DJ will more than likely finish their careers under the last and smelly vestiges of the Smith era. So many good players time wasted with shitty KC QB's, culminating in the biggest and most useless cock tease of them all.

Thank God time marches on and stops for no one.
[Reply]
ARROW2 04:13 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
Just glad Alex's time is nearly up so we can get on with being the legitimate team we should be.
Playing 16 games just to chump-out when the winning becomes crucial because your QB melts like a soft bitch butter stick under the hot lights of the playoffs is no way to run a team.
It's very sad that Tamba and DJ will more than likely finish their careers under the last and smelly vestiges of the Smith era. So many good players time wasted with shitty KC QB's, culminating in the biggest and most useless cock tease of them all.

Thank God time marches on and stops for no one.
I want this kid in there now. You don't trade up 17 fucking spots into the top ten to have someone sit. That is bullshit.
[Reply]
penbrook 04:15 PM 05-12-2017
[QUOTE=ARROW2;12870016]I want this kid in there now. You don't trade up 17 ****ing spots into the top ten to have someone sit. That is bullshit.[/QUOTEI trust Dorsey.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:00 PM 05-12-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I want this kid in there now. You don't trade up 17 fucking spots into the top ten to have someone sit. That is bullshit.
As much as I understand your enthusiasm, the fact of the matter is that college football by and large is not producing day one starters.
There are exceptions of course, but one thing I absolutely trust Reid on is to make the call regarding the correct time for Mahomes to take over.

As intelligent and competitive as he is, I can assure you the wait will not be a very long one.
[Reply]
Page 157 of 2683
« First < 57107147153154155156157 1581591601611672072576571157 > Last »
Up