ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2691 of 3903
« First < 1691219125912641268126872688268926902691 269226932694269527012741279131913691 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Donger 10:17 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
You’re wrong. I’m willing to admire that I was being hyperbolic when I said “none” (thought that would be obvious), but if you’re claiming that’s inaccurate you’re 100% wrong. I have social media, I pay attention to what the politicians and medical experts are saying, and it’s pretty obvious there’s an overwhelming bias when it comes to who’s receiving most of the blame.
You actually want to do this again?

I've already proven you wrong. It's above, and you even acknowledged it. Why on Earth would you even attempt this?

Again, are you still waiting on Florida to uptick?
[Reply]
O.city 10:19 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
I can see the case for limiting the amount of people in these places, but I don't know about shutting them down completely.
If there's not spread there, why limit anything?

People outside are at basically no risk to catch this thing.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:20 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
You actually want to do this again?

I've already proven you wrong. It's above, and you even acknowledged it. Why on Earth would you even attempt this?

Again, are you still waiting on Florida to uptick?
You’ve proven me wrong? :-)

You’re beyond full of shit. The overwhelming narrative is that America is struggling because of stubborn people that don’t want to wear their mask. The protestors are not receiving the blame equally whatsoever. The fact that you think you proved that wrong when all you’ve done is post a Fauci quote is hilarious.

We have politicians and medical experts saying it’s ok to do one and not the other. What more proof do you need?
[Reply]
Donger 10:27 AM 07-23-2020
You’ve proven me wrong? :-)

You’re beyond full of shit. The overwhelming narrative is that America is struggling because of stubborn people that don’t want to wear their mask. The protestors are not receiving the blame equally whatsoever. The fact that you think you proved that wrong when all you’ve done is post a Fauci quote is hilarious.

We have politicians and medical experts saying it’s ok to do one and not the other. What more proof do you need?
Yes, I have. And here's your acknowledgement and alteration:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=40338

You've gone from no one to not equally. That massive goalpost move is just more confirmation that you were wrong.

Are you still waiting on Florida? You seem to be avoiding that for some reason.
[Reply]
petegz28 10:31 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
If there's not spread there, why limit anything?

People outside are at basically no risk to catch this thing.
Because reasons.....
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:34 AM 07-23-2020
I do chuckle at how everyone runs around their town wearing masks and all this freaked out stuff, then on the weekends everyone meets up for birthday parties and family reunions and suddenly the Rona goes away and we don't need to wear masks because it can't travel within family members just like it can only see you when you first enter a bar, but once you sit down you're immune and don't need a mask anymore.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:35 AM 07-23-2020
Yes, I have. And here's your acknowledgement and alteration:

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/show...ostcount=40338

You've gone from no one to not equally. That massive goalpost move is just more confirmation that you were wrong.

Are you still waiting on Florida? You seem to be avoiding that for some reason.
It was obvious hyperbole. I didn’t think I needed to clarify that some people are acknowledging that the protests contributed to the spread. I myself am giving them blame, so “none” was clearly not meant to be taken literally. You’d think it was obvious that I’m talking about the overwhelming narrative.

I’m not avoiding anything about Florida, I will get to that when you stop being the annoying little cocksucker that you are and acknowledge what the overall narrative when it comes to who’s to blame...
[Reply]
jdubya 10:36 AM 07-23-2020
https://patch.com/california/lamorin...ign=newsletter
[Reply]
Donger 10:40 AM 07-23-2020
It was obvious hyperbole. I didn’t think I needed to clarify that some people are acknowledging that the protests contributed to the spread. I myself am giving them blame, so “none” was clearly not meant to be taken literally. You’d think it was obvious that I’m talking about the overwhelming narrative.

I’m not avoiding anything about Florida, I will get to that when you stop being the annoying little one who sucks the penis that you are and acknowledge what the overall narrative when it comes to who’s to blame...
Sure, you can blame it on hyperbole.

Great.
[Reply]
jdubya 10:41 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
The protests are definitely not a zero risk thing, but like everything else, people in this country are mentally ill when it comes to politics. This probably shouldn't be in this thread anyway.

The reality is that outdoor transmission seems way, way less likely than indoor transmission, and people going to bars and restaurants are probably causing way more issues than any of these protests.
Likely....The majority of the cases and fatalities in my county stem from a handful of nursing homes and convalescent hospitals. Eliminate those and corona isnt quite as newsworthy.

The left is out of their ****ing minds these days although I probably shouldnt post that here :-)
[Reply]
staylor26 10:42 AM 07-23-2020
Sure, you can blame it on hyperbole.

Great.
:-)

Do you really think that I believed that literally nobody was blaming protestors when me and several people on CP have done just that?
[Reply]
Donger 10:44 AM 07-23-2020
:-)

Do you really think that I believed that literally nobody was blaming protestors when me and several people on CP have done just that?
I can't help what you wrote. Try harder next time.

Now, onward.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:45 AM 07-23-2020
I can't help what you wrote. Try harder next time.

Now, onward.
So you’re a robot incapable of thinking critically. Noted.
[Reply]
Donger 10:46 AM 07-23-2020
So you’re a robot incapable of thinking critically. Noted.
As I said, your agenda is clear, as you've demonstrated (intended).
[Reply]
Fish 10:56 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by jdubya:
Likely....The majority of the cases and fatalities in my county stem from a handful of nursing homes and convalescent hospitals. Eliminate those and corona isnt quite as newsworthy.

The left is out of their ****ing minds these days although I probably shouldnt post that here :-)
Yeah, if you ignore the high death count locations, the deaths go way down.

Out of their minds, over a high number of old people dying. LOLZ amirite?
[Reply]
Page 2691 of 3903
« First < 1691219125912641268126872688268926902691 269226932694269527012741279131913691 > Last »
Up