ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2690 of 3903
« First < 1690219025902640268026862687268826892690 269126922693269427002740279031903690 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***NON-POLITICAL COVID-19 Discussion Thread***
JakeF 10:28 PM 02-26-2020
A couple of reminders...

Originally Posted by Bwana:
Once again, don't come in this thread with some kind of political agenda, or you will be shown the door. If you want to go that route, there is a thread about this in DC.
Originally Posted by Dartgod:
People, there is a lot of good information in this thread, let's try to keep the petty bickering to a minimum.

We all have varying opinions about the impact of this, the numbers, etc. We will all never agree with each other. But we can all keep it civil.

Thanks!

Click here for the original OP:

Spoiler!

[Reply]
suzzer99 09:48 AM 07-23-2020
Covid is currently blowing up in Texas, Florida and Arizona which had some protests but nothing compared to other places like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, LA, SF, NYC.

Shouldn't Portland be blowing up right now if the protests are a big impact on covid spread?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:49 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by Donger:
Virtually nobody is less inaccurate than no one, but still inaccurate.
Ok most of them aren’t. Is that better cocksucker?
[Reply]
O.city 09:49 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Covid is currently blowing up in Texas, Florida and Arizona which had some protests but nothing compared to other places like Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, LA, SF, NYC.

Shouldn't Portland be blowing up right now if the protests are a big impact on covid spread?
New York has had huge protests and rioting and such, no explosion of cases. But i've been told it's not because they're likely at at immune level to suppress huge outbreaks anymore.
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 09:55 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
It APPEARS at this point that Sweden is pretty much at the end of it. They've paid the price in terms of deaths per population, but if other countries are in it for the long haul they may come out looking better.
I like their evidence-based approach. They made some mistakes

1.Protecting the care homes
2.Counting everyone who died with Covid as a death

But overall I think they had the most balanced approach. They won't have the suicides, heart attacks, drug overdoses, missed cancers that will be coming to the USA. And their mental health and social stability will be much better as well.
[Reply]
Donger 09:58 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Ok most of them aren’t. Is that better one who sucks the penis?
If you think less inaccurate is better, sure.

What's your take on the present situation in Florida? Success story?
[Reply]
tk13 10:01 AM 07-23-2020
The protests are definitely not a zero risk thing, but like everything else, people in this country are mentally ill when it comes to politics. This probably shouldn't be in this thread anyway.

If you'll notice, people always complain about the series of protests that don't align with their political views. People who align with the right complain about these racial justice protests, and people who align with the left complained about when we had protests against the stay-at-home orders all over the country.

But notice it's never their own side that is the problem, it's the other side... it's the exact same BS when people say "That state is a mess and it's run by a (Democrat/Republican)." When states and cities run by both parties have screwed this up.

The reality is that outdoor transmission seems way, way less likely than indoor transmission, and people going to bars and restaurants are probably causing way more issues than any of these protests.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:06 AM 07-23-2020
If you think less inaccurate is better, sure.

What's your take on the present situation in Florida? Success story?
Yea, sure thing dumbass.

Point made, some people don’t even know the protests are STILL going on because virtually nobody is blaming them or acknowledging the dangers of what they are doing.
Also, I don’t know what point you’re trying to make with Florida. Is it a “success story”? Obviously not. Is it as bad as people make it out to be considering we locked down late and opened up early? I don’t really think so. At least not in terms of deaths (especially when you include how many elderly people live in Flordia).
[Reply]
staylor26 10:07 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:
The protests are definitely not a zero risk thing, but like everything else, people in this country are mentally ill when it comes to politics. This probably shouldn't be in this thread anyway.

If you'll notice, people always complain about the series of protests that don't align with their political views. People who align with the right complain about these racial justice protests, and people who align with the left complained about when we had protests against the stay-at-home orders all over the country.

But notice it's never their own side that is the problem, it's the other side... it's the exact same BS when people say "That state is a mess and it's run by a (Democrat/Republican)." When states and cities run by both parties have screwed this up.

The reality is that outdoor transmission seems way, way less likely than indoor transmission, and people going to bars and restaurants are probably causing way more issues than any of these protests.
I literally said “both sides” in my original post, so you can go fuck yourself with this narrative.

I’m stuck in the middle, but I see an overwhelming bias when it comes to who’s to blame for the spread. If you can’t see that, it’s because you’ve chosen a side or you’re willfully ignorant.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 10:08 AM 07-23-2020
I literally said “both sides” in my original post, so you can go **** yourself with this narrative.
Lol. Always making friends aren't you staylor26?
[Reply]
staylor26 10:09 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Lol. Always making friends aren't you staylor26?
Always being a faggot aren’t you PAChiefsGuy?
[Reply]
Donger 10:11 AM 07-23-2020
Yea, sure thing dumbass.
It doesn't really make sense to call someone who just corrected you a dumbass.

Also, I don’t know what point you’re trying to make with Florida. Is it a “success story”? Obviously not. Is it as bad as people make it out to be considering we locked down late and opened up early? I don’t really think so. At least not in terms of deaths (especially when you include how many elderly people live in Flordia).
Okay. But you repeatedly said that you were "still waiting." Are you still waiting, or is the present surge in cases and deaths sufficient for you not to wait any longer?
[Reply]
O.city 10:12 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by tk13:

Yeah, outdoor transmission seems to be basically non existent. Which is why closing beaches and parks and such is just wrongheaded.
[Reply]
tk13 10:13 AM 07-23-2020
I literally said “both sides” in my original post, so you can go **** yourself with this narrative.

I’m stuck in the middle, but I see an overwhelming bias when it comes to who’s to blame for the spread. If you can’t see that, it’s because you’ve chosen a side or you’re willfully ignorant.
The sign of someone who got called out and didn't like it.

Outdoor transmission seems to be a lot more difficult than indoor transmission. You blamed it on the protests, and that's just not right. It certainly appears the biggest spreaders of this virus have happened at places like churches, factories, bars and restaurants. The waters definitely got muddied up because a lot of places opened up at the same time as the protests really ramped up. But even then you're seeing plenty of spread in areas that don't have any protests going on.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:14 AM 07-23-2020
It doesn't really make sense to call someone who just corrected you as dumbass.

Okay. But you repeatedly said that you were "still waiting." Are you still waiting?
You’re wrong. I’m willing to admit that I was being hyperbolic when I said “none” (thought that would be obvious), but if you’re claiming that’s inaccurate you’re 100% wrong. I have social media, I pay attention to what the politicians and medical experts are saying, and it’s pretty obvious there’s an overwhelming bias when it comes to who’s receiving most of the blame.
[Reply]
tk13 10:15 AM 07-23-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Yeah, outdoor transmission seems to be basically non existent. Which is why closing beaches and parks and such is just wrongheaded.
I can see the case for limiting the amount of people in these places, but I don't know about shutting them down completely.
[Reply]
Page 2690 of 3903
« First < 1690219025902640268026862687268826892690 269126922693269427002740279031903690 > Last »
Up