ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 160
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Hall of Classics>The Top 101 CP Posters of 2014 Part 2 Presented by SNR
Pasta Little Brioni 09:33 PM 07-31-2014
The countdown and butt hurt continues as SNR, the unnamed listmaker, and I are on a mission to finish this thing.

Original thread (101-58).... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthrea...osters+of+2014

57-34... http://chiefsplanet.com/BB/showpost....30&postcount=3

33-21... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...31&postcount=4

20-13... http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...0&postcount=13

12. Dane McCloud
Spoiler!

11. Pestilence
Spoiler!

10. htismaqe
Spoiler!

9. Rausch
Spoiler!

8. Bowser
Spoiler!

7. Simply Red
Spoiler!

6. milkman
Spoiler!

5. Mr. Flopnuts
Spoiler!

4. SNR
Spoiler!

3. 'Hamas' Jenkins
Spoiler!

2. Rain Man
Spoiler!

[Reply]
TimBone 07:05 PM 08-20-2014
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Uh dude, the itis not the preferred nomenclature. Postprandial somnolence please.
What in the fuck did you just say?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:09 PM 08-20-2014
Mods, change his name to Thesaurus Lee. TIA
[Reply]
RealSNR 07:34 PM 08-20-2014
Cool points to anybody who knows the TV show in O.City's picture
[Reply]
TimBone 07:47 PM 08-20-2014
Originally Posted by SNR:
Bob and Margaret
[Reply]
loochy 07:50 PM 08-20-2014
Who's O.City?
[Reply]
Bowser 07:58 PM 08-20-2014
Looks like one of those old Saturday morning Schoolhouse Rock informative commercials they put in during kids tv. Kind of like in this vein -

[Reply]
RealSNR 08:01 PM 08-20-2014
Originally Posted by Flybone McTimmerson:
Bob and Margaret
So you know what Bob and Margaret is but you're unfamiliar with the poster BIG DADDY?

Good Lord...
[Reply]
TimBone 08:04 PM 08-20-2014
So you know what Bob and Margaret is but you're unfamiliar with the poster BIG DADDY?

Good Lord...
:-)

I saw like four or five episodes of that show over 10 years ago. I had trouble remembering the name.

I've only been here a couple of years, and BIG DADDY hasn't posted that often since I've been here.
[Reply]
Sorter 08:54 PM 08-20-2014
43. O.City

O.City tends to make a lot of typos in his posts, which kind of leaves the reader feeling unbalanced. I don't know about everyone else, but when I see a dumbass like Reerun post something, it's like my brain instantly recognizes, "Okay, get ready to do some decoding, because this shit probably won't make any fucking sense." Then I read through it and basically get the meaning of it.

On the other hand, O.City is an intelligent individual and knows how to actually speak English, so I don't do the same kind of preparation. I get to his smudged up words and have to pause a bit and re-read sometimes a couple times over. I think kcnut must have taught him how to type. That's probably it. I would certainly hope that a dentist would have a keener attention to detail and extremely precise motor reflexes.

Other than that, it's kind of hard to say bad stuff about this guy. I will say that in the glory months of the Geno Society, O.City was among the most loyal and active henchmen in the group. Then out of nowhere, he all of a sudden claimed to be THE Sheldon Richardson guy, even though DJ's Left Nut, Sorter, and a ton of other posters already beat him to the punch. He's got it good now. He not only gets to say, "Don't blame me; I wanted Richardson" but he also can distance himself from the blast radius of Laz's volcanic periods. I'd say that's kind of cheap, but it comes with his lifestyle. After all, he gets paid a comfortable amount of money to yell at 80% of people who don't floss after every meal.

[Reply]
Bugeater 09:12 PM 08-20-2014
:-) @ Laz's volcanic periods
[Reply]
rico 09:14 PM 08-20-2014
Originally Posted by Sorter:
:-) What in the tar nation is that from?
[Reply]
Mav 09:49 PM 08-20-2014
Originally Posted by rico:
:-) What in the tar nation is that from?
Get out.
Fine stay. Because I love you.

THOR
[Reply]
Saccopoo 09:58 PM 08-20-2014
I liked the O.City roast. It's one of those you can enjoy even if you don't know the guy well.

[Reply]
TimBone 10:02 PM 08-20-2014
Originally Posted by Saccopoo:

[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:05 PM 08-20-2014
What in the fuck did you just say?
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Mods, change his name to Thesaurus Lee. TIA
Just this week I saw a post, thought it might even have been here [EDIT: it jumped off from here, off PG's allegation that 'peanut gallery' is a racial epithet], that stated that 'the itis' is racist, because it's based on '****eritis'

So I grafted that onto The Big Lebowski's bit of PC dialog.

http://www.businessinsider.com/offen...ll-use-2013-11

Originally Posted by :
1. "The itis"
More commonly known now as a "food coma," this phrase directly alludes to the stereotype of laziness associated with African-Americans. It stems from a longer (and incredibly offensive) version — ni****itis.

Modern vernacular dropped the racial slur, leaving a faux-scientific diagnosis for the tired feeling you get after eating way too much food.

We recommend using the technical term instead: postprandial somnolence.

[Reply]
Page 22 of 160
« First < 121819202122 232425263272122 > Last »
Up