ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 16 of 57
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
JakeF 08:40 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
No, he's just a fucking idiot. I hear Tull's: "Thick as a brick" every time he post.

The worst part is that I'm not sure if its the remarkable parallelism between JakeF's disposition and the title or the song or just the fact that he comes across so fruity that I instantly think that he's just a fruity dumbass bastard.
You just can't handle anyone that doesn't fall to their knees and declare every play on the Chiefs to be the best in the world.

We don't know each other so i guess you just caught your wife fucking the postman so you are raging at everyone. Fucking dickhead.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:41 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by JakeF:
The Raven's offensive line is really good. Maybe the best in the NFL at run blocking.
That's not what the Raven fans seem to think. Word is they are missing Marshall Yonda pretty bad and their replacement rookie is getting pushed around. Also they simply CANNOT rush just four guys when it comes to their D-Line...they just aren't getting home and as a result they have to blitz a ton and we all know how Pat does against the blitz. Watson had loads of time on Sunday.
[Reply]
Chieftain 08:42 PM 09-21-2020
The Chiefs have an all time winning record at the old Oakland Colisseum. We should continue the winning tradition on November 22nd.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:42 PM 09-21-2020
The Raven's offensive line is really good. Maybe the best in the NFL at run blocking.
Somebody hasn't watched any Ravens football this year.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:44 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by lcarus:
Playoffs is the only way we will play Pittsburgh this season. Don't worry about the defense. They will get healthy and start to gel as the season progresses. Just like last year. Yes the linebackers are the weakest part of the defense, but they'll get better. Fully healthy, with Clark, Jones, Nnadi, Pennel, Okafor, Saunders, Wharton, K-Pass, Charlton I think we have a better, deeper group of defensive linemen than most teams in the league.
We have to hope that Pennel and Saunders will change our run defense.

I had hoped our "Make a rookie QB look like a HOFer" days were over. :-)
[Reply]
Coach 08:44 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Don't bother....

He thinks we're playing the Steelers in the 2020 season.
[Reply]
JakeF 08:47 PM 09-21-2020
That's true. No preseason and 100+ rush yards in Game 1 has me mostly going off of last year's stats for them.
[Reply]
Coach 08:47 PM 09-21-2020
You don't think we are going to face the Steelers in the playoffs?

Who isn't going to make the playoffs this year, Steelers or Chiefs?

I'm not sure why you felt the need to be a rude little fuck instead of just talking about stuff.

You didn't use to be like this, what the hell happened?
Maybe if you start actually watching football instead of spewing garbage stuff, then I'll lay off of you.

Problem is, you aren't. You're throwing up wild claims about situations. Like Andy's clock management. That wasn't an issue, yet you're making it an issue.

Then now it's the Steelers. We don't play the Steelers in the 2020 regular season.

And Baltimore isn't that good, especially their run blocking, which UChieffyBugger and htismaqe has pointed out correctly.

You want me to lay off of you? Then start making correct claims.
[Reply]
UChieffyBugger 08:48 PM 09-21-2020
LOL Lamar Jackson got sacked FOUR TIMES on Sunday against the same rush our line man-handled easily :-)
[Reply]
Coach 08:49 PM 09-21-2020
You just can't handle anyone that doesn't fall to their knees and declare every play on the Chiefs to be the best in the world.

We don't know each other so i guess you just caught your wife fucking the postman so you are raging at everyone. Fucking dickhead.
No, I just can't handle anyone that spews unverified claims with nothing to back it up or very thin evidence to back it up.

Have a good day and enjoy getting smacked up by other CP members calling you out for your awful takes.

Peace.
[Reply]
htismaqe 08:50 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger:
LOL Lamar Jackson got sacked FOUR TIMES on Sunday against the same rush our line man-handled easily :-)
And Lamar led them in rushing with 45 yards against Cleveland. Their RB's averaged a whopping 3ypc.
[Reply]
DelaWhere? 08:56 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by smithandrew051:
Sure seems like the Ravens are always thought to have an “elite defense”. Maybe people just remember the Ray Lewis-Ed Reed days.

Their defense was nothing special last year. And it’s nothing special this year.
Ravens were a top 3 defense last year.

This year through the first two games, the Ravens lead the NFL in fewest points allowed (22), takeaways (five) and have allowed the third-lowest quarterback rating (76.8) to opposing quarterbacks. After racking up four sacks and 13 quarterback hits in Week 2.

Granted they did play the Browns Week 1.
[Reply]
Coach 08:59 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DelaWhere?:
Ravens were a top 3 defense last year.

This year through the first two games, the Ravens lead the NFL in fewest points allowed (22), takeaways (five) and have allowed the third-lowest quarterback rating (76.8) to opposing quarterbacks. After racking up four sacks and 13 quarterback hits in Week 2.

Granted they did play the Browns Week 1.
Strong first opening post. I can get that point of view. But the Texans aren't that good either as they have O'Brien as their coach and outside of Watson, they really don't have much playmakers.

I mean, the Chiefs literally drugged them across the field in week 1 as well. The final score is misleading as it looks closer than it appears. It was 31-7 by the 4th quarter.

I would also caution that last year could be a little misleading because having the luxury of playing the awful Browns, Pittsburgh with no Big Ben, and the horrendous Bungels twice. Just something to ponder about.
[Reply]
JakeF 09:00 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Coach:
Maybe if you start actually watching football instead of spewing garbage stuff, then I'll lay off of you.

Problem is, you aren't. You're throwing up wild claims about situations. Like Andy's clock management. That wasn't an issue, yet you're making it an issue.

Then now it's the Steelers. We don't play the Steelers in the 2020 regular season.

And Baltimore isn't that good, especially their run blocking, which UChieffyBugger and htismaqe has pointed out correctly.

You want me to lay off of you? Then start making correct claims.
Andy absolutely fucked up the clock against the chargers. At the very least he could have used a timeout so the Chargers couldn't run the clock down before the fieldgoal. He also didn't use a time out in our final drive until Mahomes did it for him. Reid clock management was saved by our HOF QB. If Alex Smith was still our QB we would have lost because of Andy's shitty clock management and everyone would have been raging again, like they we did before.

not really even though point though, isn't it.

The real point is your overwhelming urge to be a fucking prick instead of just talking about stuff.

We'll see how good the Raven's Oline is next week.

Having Pennel back will be a huge help, Saunders on IR. I don't know if Okafor or Ward will be back either.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:02 PM 09-21-2020
Sweet Jesus you're a miserable fuck.
[Reply]
Page 16 of 57
« First < 61213141516 1718192026 > Last »
Up