ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 57
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Let's talk about the Ravens
TLO 05:50 PM 09-20-2020
Quite possibly a preview of the AFC Championship game.

Hopefully we can get healthy by Sunday
[Reply]
Marcellus 03:07 PM 09-21-2020
Pennel will be back from suspension for this game so our run defense should improve.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 04:23 PM 09-21-2020

Ravens’ HC John Harbaugh confirmed Monday that nickelback Tavon Young will miss the remainder of the season with a torn ACL.

— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) September 21, 2020

[Reply]
staylor26 04:24 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
Now they will put Jimmy Smith at NB I’m assuming.

Hardman should be able to torch him once or twice.
[Reply]
Chieftain 04:24 PM 09-21-2020
We need better play from Thornhill. He had a poor game yesterday. The TD pass that the Chargers scored on was his fault. Got beat on the play badly.
Hitchens has been attrocious thus far. Gay hasn't had a lot of snaps but his speed and athleticism is evident. Maybe he has not been able to read schemes that well which is what is limiting his play. Pennel will be a huge addition for sure. Hopefully we can get Ward back as well.

I am confident we win this game. It's Monday Night football and the team will be ready to roll. Ravens do not scare me at all. It's teams like the Chargers you have to pay attention to.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:02 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Now they will put Jimmy Smith at NB I’m assuming.

Hardman should be able to torch him once or twice.
They’re gonna move Humphrey to the slot and Smith back outside
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:07 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
They’re gonna move Humphrey to the slot and Smith back outside
Yep. Hopefully Sammy can go because he can go right at Peters. Smith isn't what he used to be. It's going to be really interesting. It's definitely a good thing for the Chiefs.
[Reply]
htismaqe 05:13 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Chieftain:
We need better play from Thornhill. He had a poor game yesterday. The TD pass that the Chargers scored on was his fault. Got beat on the play badly.
Hitchens has been attrocious thus far. Gay hasn't had a lot of snaps but his speed and athleticism is evident. Maybe he has not been able to read schemes that well which is what is limiting his play. Pennel will be a huge addition for sure. Hopefully we can get Ward back as well.

I am confident we win this game. It's Monday Night football and the team will be ready to roll. Ravens do not scare me at all. It's teams like the Chargers you have to pay attention to.
The TD pass in the back corner of the end zone was a blown assignment by Fenton. They were in a 3 deep zone and he bit on the up man instead of staying deep.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 05:22 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Yep. Hopefully Sammy can go because he can go right at Peters. Smith isn't what he used to be. It's going to be really interesting. It's definitely a good thing for the Chiefs.
Peters can’t cover our best guys — all he can hope for is to steal one taking a chance on the football
[Reply]
dannybcaitlyn 05:54 PM 09-21-2020

Thornhill is coming off a major injury that happened late in the season. I don’t see him being back to his normal self til late in the season or next year.
[Reply]
Chief Northman 05:59 PM 09-21-2020

Gay played 6 snaps. Why do you think that is?
I refuse to make excuses for him - rookie or not. The Chiefs linebacker corps is a tire fire.
This is where Veach needs to immediately find upgrades.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 06:02 PM 09-21-2020
Reasons Chiefs will win:

1. Pennel will stuff Jackson's ass up his ass.
2. Mahomes will pick on CB Averett. Again.
3. No homefield advantage for Balt.
4. Patty Cakes is their daddy.
[Reply]
Chieftain 06:13 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I refuse to make excuses for him - rookie or not. The Chiefs linebacker corps is a tire fire.
Next draft we need to select an OL, LB, CB with the first 3 picks. They can be in any order. We have to address the LB position. It's really bad at this point.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 06:50 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Most rookies are behind. No OTAs and no pre season games. Veach knows what he's doing.
[Reply]
MahiMike 06:52 PM 09-21-2020
Well 2-1 is still a good start fellas.
[Reply]
CasselGotPeedOn 06:53 PM 09-21-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
Well 2-1 is still a good start fellas.
You better be talking about the Ravens, bitch.
[Reply]
Page 13 of 57
« First < 3910111213 1415161723 > Last »
Up