ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 4874 of 4874
« First < 3874437447744824486448704871487248734874
Nzoner's Game Room>Broncos news megathread
ROYC75 04:26 PM 08-12-2014
Discussion: All things Broncos.
[Reply]
ping2000 08:37 PM Yesterday
Fuck Denver. This should be repeated every ten posts or so.
[Reply]
RealSNR 10:28 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe:
You can give Paton all the shit in the world for the Russell Wilson trade, but the last time Paton was fully stocked with draft picks he did this:

1st Pat Surtain: about to become the highest paid CB in NFL history
2nd Javonte Williams: was amazing before he suffered a significant knee injury
3rd Quinn Meinerz: about to become the highest paid guard in NFL history
3rd Baron Browning: good rotational EDGE with upside
5th Caden Sterns: starting caliber safety
5th Jamar Johnson: out of the league
6th Seth Williams: out of the league
7th Kary Vincent Jr: traded for a future 6th
7th Jonathon Cooper: starting edge
7th Marquise Spencer: out of the league
Who are you trying to convince? You or me?

The Broncos have (I think?) the longest streak without a playoff appearance in the NFL. If it's not them, they're at least close to being the longest. Morons with power is why they've been losers for so long. Guys like Paton. That's why they're losers.

And for some reason you think Paton is great and should keep his job. You got what you got out of Paton. You've seen what he is. And you want more of it.

Shit, at least Chiefs fans were smart enough to realize Pioli was a fraud. You actually believe that the way forward for your franchise is what you've currently got at GM.

Unbelievable.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:16 PM Yesterday
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
Who are you trying to convince? You or me?

The Broncos have (I think?) the longest streak without a playoff appearance in the NFL. If it's not them, they're at least close to being the longest. Morons with power is why they've been losers for so long. Guys like Paton. That's why they're losers.

And for some reason you think Paton is great and should keep his job. You got what you got out of Paton. You've seen what he is. And you want more of it.

Shit, at least Chiefs fans were smart enough to realize Pioli was a fraud. You actually believe that the way forward for your franchise is what you've currently got at GM.

Unbelievable.
Q Joe “believes” in whoever is currently in the Broncos’ front office, on the coaching staff, or on the roster. As soon as that person leaves the organization, he throws them under the bus, blames them for everything that went wrong, and begins fellating their replacement. Wash, rinse, repeat, with no exceptions. It really is that simple.
[Reply]
New World Order 02:27 AM Today
We have more cap space than Denver :-)

How is that even possible? What has that moron Paton been doing over there?
[Reply]
Page 4874 of 4874
« First < 3874437447744824486448704871487248734874
Up