ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum>Rondale Moore
kcbubb 11:15 AM 02-24-2021
Could he fall to us? Short area quickness and ability to break tackles for big plays is unreal. He will be open with Hill going deep and Kelce taking up attention.

https://youtu.be/1EACeAyqslI

https://youtu.be/qm_fYPuloNY
[Reply]
Bowser 03:19 PM 02-28-2021
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
I cooled off on him. Hes always hurt and his production continued to decline in college
Sounds like Watkins as a pro.
[Reply]
kcbubb 06:24 PM 02-28-2021
If Moore could get back to his freshman form...��
[Reply]
MahomesMagic 07:00 PM 02-28-2021
Even if he's healthy now he's been injured the last two years. Injured so badly he runs differently.

Only use a pick as flier if he drops past 1st 3 or 4 rounds.

P. S. Watkins was healthier entering the NFL.
[Reply]
kcbubb 09:12 PM 02-28-2021
It was a hamstring, right? He’s built pretty stout, I wouldn’t think he’d have the same kind of injury concerns? I don’t see anyone in the draft that can brake tackles and make people miss like he did his freshman year. He was electric. If he can get back to that, I’d love him in the second.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 02:34 AM 03-01-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
Sounds like Watkins as a pro.
I think the thing is Watkins was bigger just as fast and a better route runner. I mean if Moore for some reason fell to the third round sure go for it.
[Reply]
kcbubb 12:48 PM 03-01-2021
Watkins might be faster but didn’t Moore run a 4.33??? Even then, I’m more interested in quickness, creating separation for quick throws and breaking tackles/making people miss and Moore was superior in that his freshman year.

I feel like this board hates him bc he’s short. And to me that doesn’t matter for what we need. Mahomes needs an outlet that can make big plays out of easy, short throws. We NEED someone who can punish people for those deep zones by making a play in space. The question really is, can Moore get back to his freshman form? If he can, he’s a first round talent.
[Reply]
Page 3 of 3
< 123
Up