ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 67 of 77
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rashee Rice [arrested and now out on bail]
DaFace 04:02 PM 04-10-2024
The other thread is a dumpster fire. I'm sure this will become one as well, but might as well start with a clean slate. I'll at least try to keep the OP updated with any notable news. Feel free to PM me if I miss anything good.

Arrest warrant and potential charges:
Spoiler!

Analysis from a defense attorney:
Spoiler!

Turned himself in and now out on bail:
Spoiler!

Random minutiae:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Katipan 07:12 PM 04-21-2024
Originally Posted by StinkBox:
I'm guessing if you have children the fathers were smart enough to dump and pump because they knew the nightmare ahead of them?
Those tales are well documented on CP which saves me the embarassing bitch pitch because someone said something.
[Reply]
Katipan 07:14 PM 04-21-2024
I'm guessing if you have children the fathers were smart enough to dump and pump and run because they knew the nightmare ahead of them?

Keep those legs wide open babe, you're not getting any younger.

Let's go lowest common denominator if that's what you want you loose whore.
Oh we got edits. 😂😂

You think the lowest common denominator is me getting laid? You are 63+ yes?
[Reply]
dlphg9 05:46 AM 04-22-2024
Why is this mental midget still allowed to keep making up fairy tails?

If he can quote one mention of where I've ever mentioned "jail" or "prison" or "commissioners list" I'll gladly leave this thread.

He's a liar and shouldn't be allowed to just make up what he wants. Why is this permitted?
You quoted a post of mine where I said he wasn't going to be on the commissioners list and said I was wrong, so you said it without saying it directly.

You fucking inbred, sister fucker.
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 06:46 AM 04-22-2024
The least Stinkbox could do is say this should of happened in St Louis
[Reply]
Dunerdr 09:11 AM 04-22-2024
No freak out after this mornings reports of "at least multiple games''? I mean I know its a nothing burger but i'm a little disappointed the sky isn't falling in here.
[Reply]
LoneWolf 09:27 AM 04-22-2024
I'm guessing if you have children the fathers were smart enough to dump and pump and run because they knew the nightmare ahead of them?

Keep those legs wide open babe, you're not getting any younger.

Let's go lowest common denominator if that's what you want you loose whore.
It's pump and dump, you troglodyte. If they dumped her before they pumped her, there wouldn't be any children.

Oh, and not that Katipan needs anyone to defend her, but she's awesome so kindly fuck off.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:08 AM 04-22-2024
Why is this mental midget still allowed to keep making up fairy tails?

If he can quote one mention of where I've ever mentioned "jail" or "prison" or "commissioners list" I'll gladly leave this thread.

He's a liar and shouldn't be allowed to just make up what he wants. Why is this permitted?
:-) You were responding that he's not going to be fine and implied the league and the justice system were going to come down hard. Is that a lie, because if you say it's not, why did you even reply?

He is going to be fine... Most lawyers, and some of them on here, think these charges will all be pleaded down and he will get 2-4 games.
[Reply]
IowaHawkeyeChief 10:09 AM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by LoneWolf:
It's pump and dump, you troglodyte. If they dumped her before they pumped her, there wouldn't be any children.

Oh, and not that Katipan needs anyone to defend her, but she's awesome so kindly **** off.
In fairness, the reerun probably has spent his life getting dumped and then pumping himself for the next year.
[Reply]
staylor26 10:10 AM 04-22-2024
Happy Birthday Rashee!
[Reply]
Rainbarrel 10:13 AM 04-22-2024
The big wheel is coming out of the attic with new streamers for the grips
[Reply]
Chief Pagan 10:14 AM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
No freak out after this mornings reports of "at least multiple games''? I mean I know its a nothing burger but i'm a little disappointed the sky isn't falling in here.
The Skyy already fell.
[Reply]
RealSNR 12:22 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by stevegroganfan:
Assuming the victims have not suffered major lifelong injuries, Rice deserves around 1.5 to 2 years of actual time served in a low security jail where nonviolent criminals go and another 1-2 years of probation where he has to visit schools and warn kids about the dangers of acting like an idiot behind the wheel.

I don't think the NFL should punish Rice especially if the state of Texas puts him in jail for an adequate amount of time. He isn't OJ Simpson or Aaron Hernandez but what he did could easily get 4-5 people killed and/or disabled for life.

Two things about this case are really egregious. High speed racing against another car on public roads and leaving the scene of an accident. If you let someone get away with those two things without some noteworthy jail time, you may as well not have traffic laws at all.

Assuming your mother weighs less than 400 lbs, she deserves 1.5-2 nights of actual sex with me in the back of a low-riding pickup and another 1-2 nights of of sex with Billay where she role plays as an overweight wood nymph
[Reply]
Dunerdr 12:23 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Chief Pagan:
The Skyy already fell.
Was it really ever up?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 02:09 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Was it really ever up?
Not for me.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 02:17 PM 04-22-2024
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Not for me.
Plot twist, Rashee gets supsended but Skyy has that one crazy Peyton Hillis type year and no one notices.
[Reply]
Page 67 of 77
« First < 17576364656667 68697071 > Last »
Up