ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 42
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
milkman 03:52 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
first preseason game alex passes the ball all over the field. they do 1 hand off at the 2 yard line and it gets walked in. alex is shown for 0 touchdowns. this happens all year long. it appears you alex haters are the only ones who give a shit about his stats. all he dose is win. he isnt a selfish ****
He threw one pass more than 5 yards.
[Reply]
ARROW2 03:54 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by milkman:
He threw one pass more than 5 yards.
And that ONE was pre determined and scripted. He also ked him out of bounds. He will let us down. Start mahomes
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 03:56 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by 19now11:
first preseason game alex passes the ball all over the field.
are you saying that somehow the NFL and television cameras and statistics and all of the people watching on the field somehow conspired to make it seem like alex smith only threw 1 pass over 5 yards ?

Are you saying that the decade plus of statistics and tapes showing what alex smith does on the field is a lie?
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 04:01 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Pawnmower:
are you saying that somehow the NFL and television cameras and statistics and all of the people watching on the field somehow conspired to make it seem like alex smith only threw 1 pass over 5 yards ?

Are you saying that the decade plus of statistics and tapes showing what alex smith does on the field is a lie?
So what? He led the team down the field and they scored a TD. There's nothing more you can ask for.

Man you Alex Smith haters are something else.
[Reply]
rico 04:46 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Our D last yr was not as good as you are making it out to be. They were good at takeaways and redzone D. Everything else was below average. Those 90s Ds with Marty were special.. Put Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith on those teams Chiefs win a SB or two.

Maybe you need to do some homework and take off the blinders Alex Smith hater.
:-)

Ok, Tiger.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 04:52 PM 08-16-2017
Man you Alex Smith haters are something else.
something else? as in what? You're saying I have made false statements?

if this is true - please post soemthing I wrote that you disagree with, factually.

Please go ahead and show me where I have said something that is false...

If not, please go put a fleshlight into your mouth and get locked in a maximum security prison with very poorly trained guards
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 04:57 PM 08-16-2017
something else? as in what? You're saying I have made false statements?
I think the translation is unappreciative twat-fans.

Your starting QB used his arm and legs well to guide the offense down the field for a TD drive... the first and only drive of his in PS game 1.

... just say, "enjoyed the drive, good job, and shut your damn pie-holes!"

[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:02 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks:
unappreciative twat-fans.

Your starting QB used his arm and legs well to guide the offense down the field for a TD drive... the first and only drive of his in PS game 1.

... just say, "enjoyed the drive, good job, and shut your damn pie-holes!"

thats exactly what [i did say during the game thread you ****ign **** liar

here's my thoughts:

I know that the niners are terrible but when smith plays aggressively he is good....it's just maddening that he goes into check down mode so much
then your liar ass said:

truth
so you obviously know that i was being fair you ****ign dipshit

here's another comment i made about the alex smith drive

Our 1s would straight up destroy the niners

The niners won't win 5 games

PLEASE show me this false / unappreciative shit talk you are suggesting that I made...JFC you are a dishonest piece of shit
[Reply]
Sandy Vagina 05:11 PM 08-16-2017
Holy overreaction, jackass! LOL

My point was unspecific. I don't remember what you may have stated last week, or care. I never stated that you shat all over the drive then.

The point was.. why now begin to argue with another poster (post #318) about his drive in an effort to minimize it?

... oh but by all means.. do blow a gasket like a petulant child. It's hilarious.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 05:13 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by rico:

Ok, Tiger.
18th in yds against the pass
26th in yds against the run
24th in total yds
7th in ppg
1st in takeways

I rest my case. The D was nothing special other than PPG and takeaways.

I want this D to be elite and they are not there yet.. Plenty of room for improvement. Hopefully this year we see it.
[Reply]
RunKC 05:15 PM 08-16-2017
24th in total yds
7th in ppg
1st in takeways

I want this D to be elite and they are not there yet.. Plenty of room for improvement. Hopefully this year we see it.
Points determine games, not yards.
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:18 PM 08-16-2017
Holy overreaction, jackass! LOL

... oh but by all means.. do blow a gasket like a petulant child. It's hilarious.
:-). Its not an over reaction to correct a ****ign liar when they say shit that obviously not true. Are you serious? You say shit about me..you cant back it up, I show you the EXACT thread and show you that YOU even responded and agreed with me...and suddenly I am the one who is in the wrong?

honestly go **** yourself

you are getting to the romper room/ miserable user / ignore list level IMO

Look back at what I said. Then look at how you portrayed what I said. Then go **** off. Of course I am going to correct you. I am a chiefs fan...youre not.
[Reply]
dls6501 05:23 PM 08-16-2017
24th in total yds
7th in ppg
1st in takeways

The PPG is the biggest indication of how good a defense is, IMO.
[Reply]
RealSNR 05:24 PM 08-16-2017
I don't understand why you wouldn't be happy about that pass with all the reports of Alex-And-Hill having a good connection in training camp?

So basically you Alex Smith haters want Alex Smith to do bad this season and are rooting against him? It is painfully obvious in your posts.

Pathetic. And you call yourself Chief fans. Mahomesexuals is all you really are.

Record and upload audio >>
[Reply]
Ming the Merciless 05:26 PM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by RealSNR:

Record and upload audio >>
my rep rod is not beefy enough to give you the fill up that i want to
[Reply]
Page 22 of 42
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up