ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 20 of 42
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:20 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by rico:

"Alexsexuals always wantin' their Alex Smith to be given credit for the few times he does what he's SUPPOSED to do!!!! Hey, Alex threw a bomb once to Donald Avery in a playoff game!! He's supposed to do that, every game, multiple times per game you ignorant Alexsexual!!!"
Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith has done what he was supposed to do. He came here to stabilize a key position in a sh** organization (sorry guys but we have sucked pretty much every year since Marty left) and help get them their first playoff win in like 20-years and buy us time to find our QB which we just drafted.

He did his job.

Now hopefully he can help us take the next step and win the SB.
[Reply]
rico 08:22 AM 08-16-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith has done what he was supposed to do. He came here to stabilize a key position in a sh** organization and help get them their first playoff win in like 20-years. He did his job.

I'm starting to think you are a Tiger mult.
[Reply]
milkman 08:25 AM 08-16-2017
Just giving you free advice. No need to get testy. Why watch something if it pisses you off? I don't see the logic in it.

That said, I'm glad you don't hate Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith that much and you will continue to watch. He's going to play well for us this year.
The same advice every Alex fanboi gives.
[Reply]
Molitoth 08:25 AM 08-16-2017
Just giving you free advice. No need to get testy. Why watch something if it pisses you off? I don't see the logic in it.

That said, I'm glad you don't hate Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith that much and you will continue to watch. He's going to play well for us this year.
Somehow we think this every year.
Based upon averages, here is a projection you are looking at for this season.

Exciting.

TD's: 19
INT: 7
Comp %: 64.5
Yards: 3,391
[Reply]
milkman 08:26 AM 08-16-2017
Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith has done what he was supposed to do. He came here to stabilize a key position in a sh** organization (sorry guys but we have sucked pretty much every year since Marty left) and help get them their first playoff win in like 20-years and buy us time to find our QB which we just drafted.

He did his job.

We could have gotten nearly the same results with Drew Stanton, or hell, even Chase Daniel.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:28 AM 08-16-2017
I'm starting to think you are a Tiger mult.
Once again it is absolutely ridiculous to think that because someone likes Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith they are not a fan of the Chiefs.

I can tell based on the Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith YouTube videos that plenty of Chief fans like him. They just don't post here because this is clearly an Anti-Alex Smith forum and if they do say anything positive about the guy they will have insults thrown at them and be told they are not a Chiefs fan.

Originally Posted by milkman:
We could have gotten nearly the same results with Drew Stanton, or hell, even Chase Daniel.
That's an idiotic statement to claim that those guys are as good as Alex Smith. You are smarter than that milkman. If that was the case the Chiefs would have cut Alex Smith and kept Chase Daniels.

Please don't act like you are smarter than Reid.
[Reply]
rico 08:29 AM 08-16-2017
Once again it is absolutely ridiculous to think that because someone likes Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith they are not a fan of the Chiefs.

I can tell based on the Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith YouTube videos that plenty of Chief fans like him. They just don't post here because this is clearly an Anti-Alex Smith forum and if they do say anything positive about the guy they will have insults thrown at them and be told they are not a Chiefs fan.
I'm starting to think even moreso that you are a Tiger mult. Same style.
[Reply]
RunKC 08:33 AM 08-16-2017
I agree.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:34 AM 08-16-2017
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLcaEhYRY0c

That's how you throw a deep ball guys and don't underthrow like our rookie did. Hopefully Mahomes will learn from Smith in practice and get better for it.

Beautiful throw but could have been a little more to the inside but still good.

Don't care what some stranger who I am never going to meet thinks of me.
[Reply]
rico 08:37 AM 08-16-2017

That's how you throw a deep ball guys and don't underthrow like our rookie did. Hopefully Mahomes will learn from Smith in practice and get better for it.

Oh look, a clip of one of Alex's rare occasions where he actually does what he is SUPPOSED to do!!!

"Want a cookie?!?!"
[Reply]
kcchiefsus 08:39 AM 08-16-2017

Let me know when he does that in the regular season or playoffs.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 08:41 AM 08-16-2017
Good interview with Alex's agent. Have to admit Alex is a classy guy. Great that he is not going to cause problems with the Mahomes situation.

“Alex Smith? I don’t have to give him any advice,” Condon said. “He knows exactly what to do, and he’s been in some really tough situations before, and he’s as tough as an old boot. And so he knows just what he’s got to do, and he’ll play really well, and for the team, they’re hoping that Pat (Mahomes) is going to be their future, but Alex is the present, and as good a football player as he is, he’s going to have opportunities whether it’s in Kansas City or someplace else.”

It's going to be interesting to see Mahomes under center with his gunslinger mentality but for now Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith is our QB and we've got to get behind him.

We can win the SB this year guys! Believe!
[Reply]
Chiefnj2 08:48 AM 08-16-2017
Great that he is not going to cause problems with the Mahomes situation.
When your franchise gives up multiple first round picks to replace you, you aren't in a position to cause problems. Unless you want your ass on the bench sooner rather than later.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 08:50 AM 08-16-2017
The thing is, this was a pre-determined throw. Alex knew he was going deep before the ball was snapped.

He sucks at actually reading a defense as a play unfolds and then deciding to go deep, and forget about doing it off improvisation. That's why he blew goat dick in the playoffs.

That's why he's a career 25% passer on throws over 20 yards.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 08:58 AM 08-16-2017

Alex runs scripted plays like a champ.
[Reply]
Page 20 of 42
« First < 101617181920 2122232430 > Last »
Up