ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 42
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Smith is the best QB on the roster right now
Titty Meat 11:46 AM 08-12-2017
If Smith goes down this year the team is fucked. He's clearly the best QB on the roster right now.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:47 AM 08-15-2017
Alex 'All I Do Is Win' Smith

[Reply]
rico 11:47 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by JohnV:
No, because they don't suck. They are the reason their team is there. They are their teams lifeline.

That's not Alex. He is inept at scoring points and that will come back to bite you at some point in the playoffs. Some people don't recognize his faults because he doesn't make too many obvious mistakes and you've won so many games with him being inept, but you're going to need better if you plan on going through playoff teams for a Super Bowl run
This.
[Reply]
rico 11:49 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
Alex 'all i do is win' Smith

All Foles did last year was win.
[Reply]
threebag 11:50 AM 08-15-2017

Great picture. The fucktard haters probably have a copy in their spank bank.
[Reply]
Bowser 11:51 AM 08-15-2017

He's the Marty Schottenheimer of quarterbacks!
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:51 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I swear the more people try to convince me to like Alex Smith for whatever reason the more I'm going hate and despise him. **** retreads especially those from San Francisco.
Don't let my observations sway you from blind hatred...
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 11:52 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
He's the Marty Schottenheimer of quarterbacks!
Pretty much. Hopefully he can get us a SB though.
[Reply]
penbrook 11:52 AM 08-15-2017

I need to get this framed!! Talk about a winner!
[Reply]
penbrook 11:53 AM 08-15-2017
If Smitty wins a super bowl this year I wonder if all the CP haters will still be hating on Smith
[Reply]
rico 11:53 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
I need to get this framed!! Talk about a winner!
:-)
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:54 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
He drove them back to tie the game...he made the 2 point conversion. He cant control the LT or the refs.

Unless that didn't happen and we watched different games...the defense had the chance to force a punt.
I'm sure there is a gif around here somewhere to show him not pulling the trigger to a open Tyreek running down the field that could have been the clutch throw we needed.
[Reply]
Rasputin 11:56 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by penbrook:
If Smitty wins a super bowl this year I wonder if all the CP haters will still be hating on Smith
I would gladly be wrong and be happy with a Super Bowl win. Lets get it this year ok prove me wrong about Alex Smith.

Otherwise fuck Alex Smith.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:57 AM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by KC Tattoo:
I'm sure there is a gif around here somewhere to show him not pulling the trigger to a open Tyreek running down the field that could have been the clutch throw we needed.
Oh, I agree....that was a terrible decision but the Kelce drop was equally as terrible. Then he lost his mind because he knew he fucked up and committed a personal foul... Chiefs WRs shit the bed that game...dropped like 7 passes.
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 12:04 PM 08-15-2017
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Oh, I agree....that was a terrible decision but the Kelce drop was equally as terrible. Then he lost his mind because he knew he ****ed up and committed a personal foul... Chiefs WRs shit the bed that game...dropped like 7 passes.
Honestly, the only area we really did well was our redzone D. Game is a blowout otherwise. Everything else was average to bad but people want to blame Alex for everything. It's ridiculous.
[Reply]
dls6501 12:07 PM 08-15-2017
Since you appear to be one of the more level headed Smith enthusiasts, can you answer me something? Smith fans constantly bring up regular season record in attempt to prove he is better than others think.

So why is it that when said others bring up his playoff record, Smith fans stick their fingers in their ears and yell la la la la? I mean, Smith fans claim that winning trumps everything. So why is it that when playoffs are brought up, winning is ignored?

Asking for 95% of Chiefs fans.
[Reply]
Page 15 of 42
« First < 51112131415 1617181925 > Last »
Up