ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Washington DC and The Holy Land>Apparently, there are some in Michigan who ain't gonna take this...
InChiefsHeaven 12:59 PM 04-15-2020
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/dri...kdown-measures

Hundreds of cars, trucks and SUVs descended on Michiganís state capital Wednesday afternoon as part of a noisy protest against Democratic Gov. Gretchen Whitmerís social-distancing restrictions that critics say have gone too far.

Dubbed ďOperation GridlockĒ and organized by the Michigan Conservative Coalition, the protest did just that Ė creating bumper-to-bumper traffic throughout downtown Lansing as demonstrators blasted their horns, waved Americans flags and hoisted placards deriding Whitmerís orders and demanding that she reopen the stateís economy.

The lockdown measures are meant to curb the spread of the coronavirus outbreak, but Whitmer has gone further than some other governors -- and the backlash in Michigan is among the most heated in the country.
[Reply]
MahiMike 03:52 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Easy 6:
You stupid ****s keep this up and youíll get blood regardless of what Trump wants... too many of the measures being taken donít make a damn lick of sense

Our economy, and peopleís lives are being driven to the brink... the boiling point is just around the corner
We're a few weeks away from some good 'ol fashioned lynching. Take these Napoleon wannabe's and drag them thru the streets horseback style. This shit would end right quick.
[Reply]
MGRS13 04:04 PM 05-21-2020
You stupid ****s keep this up and youíll get blood regardless of what Trump wants... too many of the measures being taken donít make a damn lick of sense

Our economy, and peopleís lives are being driven to the brink... the boiling point is just around the corner
You? Me? Yea it was me. I made the decision to social distance and protect the populous from a plague. Oh wait that was the president and governors of our country. I mean thatís what WE want you to think. Itís really just a bunch of your friendly neighborhood liberals that make the choices for America.
[Reply]
MGRS13 05:32 PM 05-21-2020
I love how all of you trumpers, not just on this site(don’t want to blanket), keep talking so tough about violence in the street. I said it before I’ll say it again, trump is begging for blood when does he get it? You guys show up everywhere with your AR’s. Puffed out chests. Tough guy internet attitude. But come on? If America is “asking for it”. Then bring it on. If you are so sure it’s ok to kill and lynch, and you are the majority, where is it?
[Reply]
stevieray 05:40 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
I love how all of you trumpers, not just on this site(donít want to blanket), keep talking so tough about violence in the street. I said it before Iíll say it again, trump is begging for blood when does he get it? You guys show up everywhere with your ARís. Puffed out chests. Tough guy internet attitude. But come on? If America is ďasking for itĒ. Then bring it on. If you are so sure itís ok to kill and lynch, and you are the majority, where is it?
:-)
[Reply]
CarlosCarson88 06:30 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by MahiMike:
We're a few weeks away from some good 'ol fashioned lynching. Take these Napoleon wannabe's and drag them thru the streets horseback style. This shit would end right quick.
and then the govt and media would label them terrorists.. and marshall law for the rest of your life.
[Reply]
Fish 06:37 PM 05-21-2020
You stupid fucks keep this up and you’ll get blood regardless of what Trump wants... too many of the measures being taken don’t make a damn lick of sense

Our economy, and people’s lives are being driven to the brink... the boiling point is just around the corner
:-) Settle down there, Walmart Tactical Division....
[Reply]
PackerinMo 06:58 PM 05-21-2020
Which is why they want everyoneís guns.
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:01 PM 05-21-2020

BREAKING: Democrat State Rep. Karen Whitsett tells President Trump she has filed a lawsuit against Governor Gretchen Whitmer. pic.twitter.com/GW04kB0dRR

— Benny (@bennyjohnson) May 21, 2020

[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 07:07 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by MGRS13:
I love how all of you trumpers, not just on this site(donít want to blanket), keep talking so tough about violence in the street. I said it before Iíll say it again, trump is begging for blood when does he get it? You guys show up everywhere with your ARís. Puffed out chests. Tough guy internet attitude. But come on? If America is ďasking for itĒ. Then bring it on. If you are so sure itís ok to kill and lynch, and you are the majority, where is it?
Just wanna point out that you are an idiot.
[Reply]
MGRS13 07:17 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
Just wanna point out that you are an idiot.
Ehh, I have my moments. Question still remains.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:20 PM 05-21-2020
Originally Posted by Fish:
:-) Settle down there, Walmart Tactical Division....
Thanx Bill Nye the fake science guy
[Reply]
Just Passin' By 07:40 PM 05-21-2020
Speaking of Michigan

We're told not to worry about @JoeBiden, that he will have a great team around him to run America.

So...

What kind of team allows something like this to happen? https://t.co/Y3eGmbiSPQ

— Joel B. Pollak (@joelpollak) May 21, 2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 06:43 PM 05-22-2020
:-) These repulsive libtard freaks are complete psychopaths! Do you still think this is about a virus?!?? Wake the hell up!

Gov. Whitmer:

Churches - Non-essential, sorry. We'll arrest you.

Barbershops - Non-essential, you're losing your business license.

Gay Swingers Clubs for pillowbitergots to go blow and boof each other - YASSSSS QUEEN!!!! ESSENTIAL!!!

Michigan governor shuts down barbers while allowing gay swinger's club with "glory holes" to stay open. https://t.co/zydQIZHcH0

— Roosh (@rooshv) May 22, 2020

[Reply]
JohnnyHammersticks 07:22 PM 05-22-2020
Don't worry Rump Rangers, this stay-at-home order doesn't apply to you. You're still free to go to your homo sex clubs and exchange body fluids with other father-disappointing freaks.

DETROIT FREE PRESS: Gov. Gretchen Whitmer extends Michigan stay home order to June 12

— Josh Caplan (@joshdcaplan) May 22, 2020

[Reply]
Just Passin' By 04:12 PM 05-23-2020

[Reply]
Page 38 of 38
« First < 283435363738
Up