ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 50 of 332
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Rasslin is YES! YES! YES!
Reaper16 09:58 AM 04-08-2014
Last thread has well over 10,000 replies. Its body is breaking down like The Undertaker's. Seeing as we might have crossed the threshold into a new era in the business, here's a fresh new thread.

[Reply]
Reaper16 09:12 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
Oh. My bad. I thought it was a match. I guess I shouldn't run my mouth if I'm not watching.
Yeah, all Taker did was interfere at the end of the Brock/Rollins match. Lesnar was somewhat protected because 1.) he had been wrestling for 15 minutes already, and 2.) he got kicked in the balls before taking any signature moves from Undertaker.

Taker has plenty of motivation for revenge here: the WM loss obviously but also Brock shattered his little brother's ankle on Raw last week. The nut kick suggests to me that Taker will be playing the heel in this program, but the crowd was not treating him like a heel at all; they were giddy about his return.
[Reply]
Reaper16 09:12 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
He looked rough physically compared to 5 years a go but I hope hes at Sprint tomorrow night. Still love the intro.
He's scheduled to appear tomorrow.
[Reply]
The Bad Guy 09:13 PM 07-19-2015
Since my son got into wrestling the past year, I've taken a huge interest in it.

I hated the PPV. I hated the Undertaker ending. I hated that Owens is going to get buried now.

The UT/Brock angle needed to happen months after WM 2014. Not have him come back a year later. UT looked like a middle school janitor.

Now who does Rollins fight? Won't be Triple H in a title match. Kane? Blah.

Sting/Undertaker needed to happen this SummerSlam, not at next Mania.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:13 PM 07-19-2015
Feuding with Cena is pretty much a death knell for an up and coming talent. They don't come out looking better for it.

Barrett
Wyatt
Rusev
and now Owens.
[Reply]
TimBone 09:14 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by Reaper16:
Yeah, all Taker did was interfere at the end of the Brock/Rollins match. Lesnar was somewhat protected because 1.) he had been wrestling for 15 minutes already, and 2.) he got kicked in the balls before taking any signature moves from Undertaker.

Taker has plenty of motivation for revenge here: the WM loss obviously but also Brock shattered his little brother's ankle on Raw last week. The nut kick suggests to me that Taker will be playing the heel in this program, but the crowd was not treating him like a heel at all; they were giddy about his return.
I can't see any way the crowd would ever treat him as a heel in this situation. They seemed to absolutely love him when I watched last year. The reactions to the ended streak were unbelievable.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:18 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by TimBone:
I can't see any way the crowd would ever treat him as a heel in this situation. They seemed to absolutely love him when I watched last year. The reactions to the ended streak were unbelievable.
Yeah and he was playing up to the ground with the arm raise with his back to the ring as he left.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:23 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by GloucesterChief:
Feuding with Cena is pretty much a death knell for an up and coming talent. They don't come out looking better for it.

Barrett
Wyatt
Rusev
and now Owens.
Wyatt is the only one their with a future as a main eventer IMO.
[Reply]
Reaper16 09:23 PM 07-19-2015
The thing about how they've built Brock is this: he seems like he should be champion at all times, so you have to come up with ways to keep the belt off of him, so that the idea of champion Brock doesn't get stale. This is a good enough reason to keep the belt of of him for another couple of months.

Brock wasn't hurt at all by winning on DQ and eating a couple of finishers from an interfering MEGA-LEGEND.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:26 PM 07-19-2015
He's scheduled to appear tomorrow.
Where do you see who is scheduled?
[Reply]
Reaper16 09:35 PM 07-19-2015
Where do you see who is scheduled?
You have to know insiders ^_^
[Reply]
TLO 09:39 PM 07-19-2015
I'm just pissed at how they ruined Kevin Owens. He's in Bray/Rusev territory now.
YEAH BUT JOHN CENA LOLOLOLOLOLOL

Go Fuck yourselves WWE.
[Reply]
GloucesterChief 09:42 PM 07-19-2015
Wyatt is the only one their with a future as a main eventer IMO.
Barrett was white hot as a heel going into the Cena feud. He actually had a vast majority of the crowd chanting for Cena.

Then Cena single handily destroyed the group that ran roughshed over the whole upper card and buried, literally, Barrett.

Owens is good, real good. He is a monster heel that can talk.
[Reply]
TLO 09:45 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by The Bad Guy:
Since my son got into wrestling the past year, I've taken a huge interest in it.

I hated the PPV. I hated the Undertaker ending. I hated that Owens is going to get buried now.

The UT/Brock angle needed to happen months after WM 2014. Not have him come back a year later. UT looked like a middle school janitor.

Now who does Rollins fight? Won't be Triple H in a title match. Kane? Blah.

Sting/Undertaker needed to happen this SummerSlam, not at next Mania.
All of this.

Undertaker looks like a tired old man. Having him interfere with the main event was garbage

Owens better win the fucking title at SS or I'm done with the WWE. I'm sure it will be a triple threat match with Cesaro thrown in so Cena doesn't have to be pinned - but I don't give a shit at this point. I'm sick and tired of Cena burying people.
[Reply]
KCrockaholic 10:42 PM 07-19-2015
The difference between Owens and Rusev or Wyatt is that he can hold his own and won't be forced into a stale character.

Wyatt was ****ed over by the creative team. His little 3 minute babbling baffoon rants are a huge waste of time and nobody gives a shit anymore. His character got old because his rambling during promos flat out SUCKS. Nobody even knows what the **** he's saying.

Rusev is actually a decent wrestler, although they eased him into it. Be he also will never be a big guy on the mic. No mic skills will keep him a mid tier guy regardless of anything Cena was involved in.

Barrett was never going to be a main event guy imo either. Also he can talk, but he lacks in areas that keep him from being a top guy. Barrett will forever be in the "intercontinental title" group along with Rusev.

Owens comes off like an arrogant dickhead. And that's good. He comes off as the new kid who thinks he's the man and already knows everything. But has in ring ability, and ability to cut an arrogant promo will keep him towards the top. People will always either love him or hate him. Guys like that stay towards the top. It's the ones that nobody cares about who will fall back to mid card matches.
[Reply]
Reaper16 10:46 PM 07-19-2015
Originally Posted by KCrockaholic:

Owens comes off like an arrogant dickhead. And that's good. He comes off as the new kid who thinks he's the man and already knows everything. But has in ring ability, and ability to cut an arrogant promo will keep him towards the top. People will always either love him or hate him. Guys like that stay towards the top. It's the ones that nobody cares about who will fall back to mid card matches.
In general, I agree about Owens. But I ask this in all sincerity: how the fuck do you earnestly get heat back on him after tonight?
[Reply]
Page 50 of 332
« First < 404647484950 5152535460100150 > Last »
Up