ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 27 of 52
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Hall of Classics>What does everyone think everyone looks like...
AustinChief 09:27 PM 02-09-2009
Ok, pretty sure this has been done before... but a recent conversation made me think about it again....

Do you have a preconceived notion of what other Planeteers look like?

Ok, let's experiment... give a mental image description of the last person to post on this thread...
[Reply]
88TG88 10:00 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Smed1065:
:-)
:-)
[Reply]
Frankie 10:01 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Skip Towne:
Nope. Neither bald nor gray.
It must be the way other CPers advertise you then. May need to post a photo to put that image to rest.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:11 PM 02-10-2009
This is definitely Skip Towne:

[Reply]
Delano 10:18 PM 02-10-2009
Giant
Attached: douche.jpg (13.5 KB) 
[Reply]
MagicHef 10:20 PM 02-10-2009
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Skip is small next to today's larger youth, but average for his generation.
Wait. How many generations back are we talking?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 12:56 AM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by FAX:
Hmmm. Could Mr. Darth CarlSatan be Mr. Chiefaroo in disguise?

The horrible thought just occurred to me.

FAX
DCS would prostrate himself before Bill O'Reily, before ever considering the adoption of a moniker on the level of ghey that "Chiefaroo" resides.
[Reply]
Inspector 08:35 AM 02-11-2009
I look a lot like my dad and the bearded dude in my avatar.

Well, except I have short greying hair.

And I'm not as thin as him.

And I have no clue how to play guitar.
[Reply]
burt 09:44 AM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Okay, Skip next.

Skip is small next to today's larger youth, but average for his generation. He sports a full head of hair that is the envy of men half his age, even though they don't understand his Bruce Jenner style. He has deepset hazel eyes that, despite being constantly bloodshot, reveal a smoldering fire within that women find irresistible. His nose is that of a Roman patrician, slightly askew from a fight in 1982 over whether Bill Kenney should be the starter. In body, he is slightly rounder than he used to be, but it's a weightlifter kind of gut, a small layer of fat over cords of muscle. With large hands and forearms and narrow yet flexible shoulders, he can climb like a baboon stealing a Japanese tourist's camera, a valuable trait for his profession. He dresses simply, jeans most days and a white Creedence Clearwater Revival concert t-shirt, but is not averse to wearing collared shirts if he doesn't have to button them all the way. He has small scars on his wrists from handcuffs, which he won't explain, and wears a large ring on his right ring finger that bears a garnet and the insignia of the USS Tallahassee. He is missing the small toe on his right foot, which produces an almost unnoticeable limp.
Avoiding the fact that I have recently claimed to be gay.....do me Rainman.
[Reply]
burt 09:45 AM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by Darth CarlSatan:
DCS would love to prostrate himself before Bill O'Reily, then considerthe adoption of a ghey.
FYP:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:02 AM 02-11-2009
Originally Posted by T.B.A.:
FYP:-)
Said the man who asked the other man to "do him". I've got just the thing for your "doing"!

[Reply]
burt 10:03 AM 02-11-2009
Said the man who asked the other man to "do him". I've got just the thing for your "doing"!

I guess that would make me sloppy seconds after he did you!......:-)
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:15 AM 02-11-2009
I guess that would make me sloppy seconds after he did you!......:-)

I didn't ask to be done. You did.:-)
[Reply]
burt 10:18 AM 02-11-2009
I didn't ask to be done. You did.:-)
check yer rep.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 10:27 AM 02-11-2009
check yer rep.
:-):-)
[Reply]
Rain Man 12:33 PM 02-11-2009
Avoiding the fact that I have recently claimed to be gay.....do me Rainman.

Hang on, let me get your aura here.......okay, got it.

T.B.A. is tall and lean, about 5 feet 7. She has shoulder-length blonde hair, a slightly crooked smile that she thinks is ugly without knowing that men find it irresistable, and breasts that...

Wait. Sorry. I was picking up T And A's aura, not T.B.A. Let me start over.

T.B.A. is a solid man, and powerful. He has broad, thick shoulders genetically arisen from centuries of hard-labor ancestors, and the left one bears a tattoo that is the Chinese lettering of the phrase "List of Chinese Tattoos - Pick One". He has remarkably hairy arms, a nice set of teeth, and occasionally uses the tweezers to keep a unibrow at bay. His nostrils are smaller than average. Stylewise, he's prone to Dockers and western shirts with mother-of-pearl snaps, and his shoe soles are indicative of a mild pronation of the feet.
[Reply]
Page 27 of 52
« First < 172324252627 2829303137 > Last »
Up