ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 54 of 67
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
BWillie 10:24 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Not happening I will impose my will on you and inject testosterone into you with my dick
You are really creeping me out lately bro.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:31 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by RealSNR:
No kidding. I thought fat people were supposed to be jolly!
Someone buy Geoff some chili cheese fries and cheer him up!
[Reply]
BossChief 10:42 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I wouldn't sweat what Schwartz is saying too much.

All he's saying is that the Chiefs are better with Bell but they can't get that much better than they already are.
I usually agree with the majority of his takes, TBH...but I strongly disagree that Bells style doesn’t fit with KCs style. His running style and overall playing style is almost identical to CEHs.
[Reply]
RaidersOftheCellar 11:21 AM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I wouldn't sweat what Schwartz is saying too much.

All he's saying is that the Chiefs are better with Bell but they can't get that much better than they already are.
They couldn't get much better than what they did in Baltimore, but they can be a lot better than against the Chargers/Patriots/2nd half vs Raiders.

They could be averaging 38/game like GB with more yards/fewer punts.

If they could shore up the O-line, I don't think they'd ever punt.
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 11:36 AM 10-17-2020
I guess my question to Geoff would be, why does he think Reid won’t just start running more ‘DUO’ plays now that Bell is here?

I’m sure they will. It helps the OL as they get to use strictly double teams off the snap. It plays to a runner of Bell’s style. They could add that in more, no problem.
[Reply]
Pants 12:59 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
I guess my question to Geoff would be, why does he think Reid won’t just start running more ‘DUO’ plays now that Bell is here?

I’m sure they will. It helps the OL as they get to use strictly double teams off the snap. It plays to a runner of Bell’s style. They could add that in more, no problem.
You can bet your ass we are going back 21 personnel like when we had Hunt.

Big Red loves that shit.
[Reply]
dlphg9 01:11 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

Geoff would say that the simplest fix for the O line problems would be a QB that didn't drift too far in the pocket.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01:59 PM 10-17-2020
Osemele placed on IR
[Reply]
DTVietnam 02:31 PM 10-17-2020
did this piece of shit pick a jersey number yet?
[Reply]
TribalElder 02:48 PM 10-17-2020
Did he even score any touchdowns yet

seriously what the fuck
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 03:09 PM 10-17-2020
Jizzzzzzzzz
[Reply]
wazu 04:07 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
Okay I am absolutely on board now.
[Reply]
chefsos 04:23 PM 10-17-2020
I'm of the opinion that, I don't care about the amount of the contract; it ain't my money.

With the exception being that maybe it leaves enough in the kitty to make an emergency pickup later this season.
[Reply]
wazu 04:25 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by chefsos:
I'm of the opinion that, I don't care about the amount of the contract; it ain't my money.

With the exception being that maybe it leaves enough in the kitty to make an emergency pickup later this season.
Same here, the cap is what I care about. Want them to have flexibility to make other moves as the year goes on, including any possible trades.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 04:34 PM 10-17-2020
Originally Posted by chefsos:

Originally Posted by wazu:
Same here, the cap is what I care about. Want them to have flexibility to make other moves as the year goes on, including any possible trades.
Well spotrac says we still have 5.9 mil in space. Which matches pretty well with overthecap estimates off 6.5 in space but without bell on it yet.
[Reply]
Page 54 of 67
« First < 4445051525354 5556575864 > Last »
Up