ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 45 of 67
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 11:41 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
Clark cancelled out losing Houston....
:-)

No.

The Chiefs were never going to receive a Comp Pick for Frank Clark because he was traded to the Chiefs from Seattle.

The Chiefs were never going to receive a Comp Pick for Justin Houston because he was cut by the Chiefs.
[Reply]
staylor26 11:46 AM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
The Jets are so bad that through 5 games, they've only scored 75 points.

The Chiefs have scored 149 points through 5 games.
That team is already bad as it gets, but when they have Flacco as opposed to Darnold, it’s definitely the worst team ever.
[Reply]
BlackOp 11:55 AM 10-16-2020
:-)

No.

The Chiefs were never going to receive a Comp Pick for Frank Clark because he was traded to the Chiefs from Seattle.

The Chiefs were never going to receive a Comp Pick for Justin Houston because he was cut by the Chiefs.
So being cut is calculated different than a contract expiring....much like Bell with the Jets.

They get nothing since he is still under contract and being payed...like KC paying Houston to leave.

Comp picks are only awarded for bonafide FAs with no lingering contractual baggage....like if they signed Thomas for 5 games. Is there a requirement for how long the tenure has to be...before being eligible for compensation?
[Reply]
Iowanian 12:00 PM 10-16-2020
I hope I'm wrong, but I'll go on record as "meh" on this signing.

I know the improvement at RB isn't a bad thing, but I've just never been a big fan of his running style and I don't think it works with this Oline and blocking scheme.
[Reply]
DaneMcCloud 12:00 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
That team is already bad as it gets, but when they have Flacco as opposed to Darnold, it’s definitely the worst team ever.
I just don't know how they even win a single game this year. They've traded away or cut their best talent, CJ Mosley opted out and their roster mainly consists of garbage players.

It would be shocking if they go 1-15.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 12:11 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Don't you dare. Flacco is much better than Darnold.
Much better.
[Reply]
MIAdragon 12:11 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

I know the improvement at RB isn't a bad thing, but I've just never been a big fan of his running style and I don't think it works with this Oline and blocking scheme.
About where I’m at as well.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:13 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Don't you dare. Flacco is much better than Darnold.
Much better.
Lol wut? Not even close. Maybe playoff run Flacco, but not Flacco today.
[Reply]
ModSocks 12:13 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by BlackOp:

I'm also curious if, hypothetically, cheaply acquiring Earl Thomas for a late season SB push...would prove a good investment from a comp pick standpoint. He'll get paid decently next year once he redeems himself.
Drop the Earl Thomas thing, man.

The dude can't run anymore. He was a liability for the Ravens last season, a cancer for them this season and not deemed worth signing by ANYONE this season.

He's a name. That's it. He can't run anymore and he thinks he's still the same guy from 5-6 years ago.

I'm not interested in another Ron Parker type-liability.
[Reply]
staylor26 12:14 PM 10-16-2020
I just don't know how they even win a single game this year. They've traded away or cut their best talent, CJ Mosley opted out and their roster mainly consists of garbage players.

It would be shocking if they go 1-15.
Agreed. They’re a lock for #1 overall. The Giants will beat the Redskins once or twice. And the Falcons will win a game or two when Julio gets healthy.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 12:17 PM 10-16-2020
Holy Shit!!

Osemele may not be done for the year. He don’t play this week but there are rumors he may try and play through the injury
[Reply]
htismaqe 12:18 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by Iowanian:

He had 66 receptions for 461 yards last year.

He would have been the 4th-best receiver (after Sammy Watkins) on a Chiefs team that is loaded with pass catchers.

As a RB, he's a backup. Nothing more. As a pass catcher, he's a potential difference maker, especially considering Sammy Watkins is out for a bit.

You gotta look at the big picture.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 12:27 PM 10-16-2020
LE'VEON BELL DESTROYS THE NEW YORK JETS

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 12:30 PM 10-16-2020
You need a fresh mop.
The jizz just keeps coming....
[Reply]
TEX 12:41 PM 10-16-2020
Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE!:
Holy Shit!!

Osemele may not be done for the year. He don’t play this week but there are rumors he may try and play through the injury
Why would the Chiefs want him to play like that? A 300lb + lineman playing on two bad knees can not be good for #15. :-)
[Reply]
Page 45 of 67
« First < 354142434445 4647484955 > Last »
Up