ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 13 of 67
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>BREAKING: Le'Veon Bell to the Chiefs
Dante84 04:39 PM 10-15-2020

Kansas City, #ChiefsKingdom, thank you for the opportunity ���� let’s go! pic.twitter.com/6aEY9GaoA7

— Le'Veon Bell (@LeVeonBell) October 15, 2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
kevrunner 05:38 PM 10-15-2020
New Chiefs RB Le'Veon Bell will threaten Clyde Edwards-Helaire's No. 1 status in Kansas City's backfield.
It's, of course, possible Bell does far more than threaten CEH's No. 1 status. He could take it outright, though it won't happen in Week 6. Bell is ineligible to play against the Bills on Monday because of the NFL's COVID-19 guidelines. He will make his debut in Week 7 vs. the Broncos. Bell arrives as Edwards-Helaire has finished under 65 yards rushing in four straight games, failing to average more than 4.0 yards per carry in any contest since Week 1. Bell's arrival is particularly bad news since, at least in theory, he is also a well above-average pass-catching back. Bell will be a threat on all three downs, and it is up to CEH to make a stand beginning Monday against Buffalo. Realistically, CEH will probably begin in the RB20-28 range for Week 7, with Bell likely to get an immediate shot on early downs/in the red zone. It will then be a week-by-week affair from there.

RELATED: Le'Veon Bell
Oct 15, 2020, 7:04 PM ET
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 05:38 PM 10-15-2020
I am expecting at least 40 points from this offense every game now.

Bell will destroy the 8 man deep coverages.
[Reply]
bdj23 05:38 PM 10-15-2020
That's pretty cool
[Reply]
eDave 05:38 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Bob Dole:
How crazy that big names want to come to KC? Didn’t think I’d live to see it.

[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:39 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Who me? I am most certainly a Chief's fan. A fan of all indian team names. Its just that im 55 and don't get emotionally involved.
. I'll enjoy this colorful 10 week ride. But I know what's coming.
This ominous bullshit died on February 2nd 2020
[Reply]
eDave 05:39 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88:
Who me? I am most certainly a Chief's fan. A fan of all indian team names. Its just that im 55 and don't get emotionally involved.
. I'll enjoy this colorful 10 week ride. But I know what's coming.
55? I was WAY off.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:40 PM 10-15-2020
Just watched his JETS games highlights, and it's hard to see much drop off in athleticism since he was with the Steelers. Seems springy, good vision, and a physical runner. Maybe the Jets are just that bad.

[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 05:40 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Megatron96:
I have your custom ordered tin foil hat with the copper-infused rabbit's feet. Just send me $1,001 USD and I'll pop it in the mail tomorrow morning . . .
You believe that Favre/Rice copper bullshit?
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 05:41 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Just watched his JETS games highlights, and it's hard to see much drop off in athleticism since he was with the Steelers. Seems springy, good vision, and a physical runner. Maybe the Jets are just that bad.

The Jets are almost assuredly that bad

There is no position more reliant on their team for success than running back
[Reply]
staylor26 05:41 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by kevrunner:
New Chiefs RB Le'Veon Bell will threaten Clyde Edwards-Helaire's No. 1 status in Kansas City's backfield.
It's, of course, possible Bell does far more than threaten CEH's No. 1 status. He could take it outright, though it won't happen in Week 6. Bell is ineligible to play against the Bills on Monday because of the NFL's COVID-19 guidelines. He will make his debut in Week 7 vs. the Broncos. Bell arrives as Edwards-Helaire has finished under 65 yards rushing in four straight games, failing to average more than 4.0 yards per carry in any contest since Week 1. Bell's arrival is particularly bad news since, at least in theory, he is also a well above-average pass-catching back. Bell will be a threat on all three downs, and it is up to CEH to make a stand beginning Monday against Buffalo. Realistically, CEH will probably begin in the RB20-28 range for Week 7, with Bell likely to get an immediate shot on early downs/in the red zone. It will then be a week-by-week affair from there.

RELATED: Le'Veon Bell
Oct 15, 2020, 7:04 PM ET
Lol I love reading fantasy guys takes. There is 0% chance that Bell takes CEH’s place as RB1. He will play the same role Williams has with a few more touches, but honestly the way teams are playing us, we will probably run the ball more than we have to offset that.
[Reply]
scho63 05:42 PM 10-15-2020
Just a little word of advice on the hyper-excitement: we all got real excited too when we signed another veteran running back recently who's no longer here......anybody remember Shady ?

No saying or hoping it will be the same but let's temper our level of excitement.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 05:42 PM 10-15-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you know what fish sex actually is you wouldn't talk about it.
I used to work for a fish farm. Every week had to set up tanks for fish to lay eggs, and then saw them all the way through the process from feeding them paramecium (stuff stinks and sucks to get it in your mouth) when you can barely even see them, to putting them in ponds to grow, and pulling them out to sell to companies. Pretty wild stuff. Every Friday had to scoop up 40 huge vats of cichlids and look in their mouths for eggs. They would Gill the shit out of you if you weren’t careful.

Anyway, that’s my fish fucking story.
[Reply]
BWillie 05:43 PM 10-15-2020
Per an ESPN article on his 2019 Season with the Jets...

Bell averaged a league-low minus-0.2 yards per rush before close-in (yards gained before the first defender closes within 1 yard of the ball carrier), per NFL Next Gen Stats (minimum 150 carries). The line gave him no place to run. The line was so bad that four of the five Jets starters were shown the door after the season.

ALSO

As a result, defenses ganged up on him. He faced a loaded box (more defenders than blockers) on 36.3% of his rushes, compared to 24% in Pittsburgh.
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:43 PM 10-15-2020
When Veach wants a guy he makes sure he gets them!!! Such a badass GM!
[Reply]
MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 05:44 PM 10-15-2020

pic.twitter.com/mVVZ7KQULX

— Patrick Mahomes II (@PatrickMahomes) October 15, 2020

[Reply]
Page 13 of 67
« First < 3910111213 141516172363 > Last »
Up