ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 11
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Testosterone. Discuss.
eDave 05:08 PM 10-14-2020
Is it an issue? How to counter?
[Reply]
eDave 06:20 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by candyman:
Stop eating so much soy, Soy Boy
Soybeans have no affect one way or the other on testosterone. This is not constructive. If you are not going to add value to the conversation, please consider others and don't post anything at all. All you've done here is look stupid. You can avoid that again as well. I don't remember ever crossing direct paths with you but I am certain that if I have, I didn't find some need to cut you down for a laugh or to feel good about myself.
[Reply]
REDHOTGTO 06:25 PM 10-14-2020
gonna go have mine tested, been curious how treatments are working, wierd this comes up ! im 56 dont smoke little overweight, high blood pressure under control but sure the pills killed junior (you know what i mean) if test. therapy helps im in
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:29 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Spott:
Your Mom likes it.
....wut... ?
[Reply]
candyman 06:36 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
Soybeans have no affect one way or the other on testosterone. This is not constructive. If you are not going to add value to the conversation, please consider others and don't post anything at all. All you've done here is look stupid. You can avoid that again as well. I don't remember ever crossing direct paths with you but I am certain that if I have, I didn't find some need to cut you down for a laugh or to feel good about myself.
"Soy foods are also high in phytoestrogens, which are plant-based substances that mimic the effects of estrogen in your body by altering hormone levels and potentially reducing testosterone"

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition...r-testosterone

Stop eating so much soy, Soy Boy
[Reply]
Mr. Wizard 06:40 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Do you do the cream? I'm 51 and thinking about starting. I'm normally right around 300-350, which is the threshold for going on TRT. But of course it drops a little every year.

I went to a nutritionist 12 years ago or so. I followed his diet religiously and didn't lose any weight, so he had a doctor that worked for him and put me on cyprionate for 2 cycles. I liked it a lot but the spikes were pretty severe. I had a couple near road rage incidents.

Since then I've done (not prescribed) sustenon - which they actually prescribe for TRT in England. It's much better because it smooths out the peaks. I wasn't doing much, but apparently I have high blood pressure now and I think that's what was causing it. So assuming my BP goes back to normal - I'm going to go to an endocrinologist and try to do it the legit way.

Man though - it's so nice to be on it. My sense of well-being just goes through the roof. Instead of feeling like I have a mountain of stuff I want to do and have to do looming over me, I feel completely on top of everything. I can lose weight easily and have to actually try to gain weight. Exact opposite of my normal MO. It's not fair that some people just get to live like this all the time. :-)
Interesting. I am 55 and notice things are different than they used to be. Although my brain has developed and i am" now never wrong" :-) they rest of me has not kept up. I am interested to see what they put you on.
[Reply]
eDave 06:41 PM 10-14-2020
FTR, I just turned 55.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 06:44 PM 10-14-2020
Never had that issue. When I was growing up my religion we were taught to eat cum so growing up it would help us become men
[Reply]
Hoover 06:44 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by suzzer99:
Do you do the cream? I'm 51 and thinking about starting. I'm normally right around 300-350, which is the threshold for going on TRT. But of course it drops a little every year.

I went to a nutritionist 12 years ago or so. I followed his diet religiously and didn't lose any weight, so he had a doctor that worked for him and put me on cyprionate for 2 cycles. I liked it a lot but the spikes were pretty severe. I had a couple near road rage incidents.

Since then I've done (not prescribed) sustenon - which they actually prescribe for TRT in England. It's much better because it smooths out the peaks. I wasn't doing much, but apparently I have high blood pressure now and I think that's what was causing it. So assuming my BP goes back to normal - I'm going to go to an endocrinologist and try to do it the legit way.

Man though - it's so nice to be on it. My sense of well-being just goes through the roof. Instead of feeling like I have a mountain of stuff I want to do and have to do looming over me, I feel completely on top of everything. I can lose weight easily and have to actually try to gain weight. Exact opposite of my normal MO. It's not fair that some people just get to live like this all the time. :-)
I do a weekly injection, take a couple pills, all pretty simple. Do regular bloodwork. I’m a grumpy SOB if I miss a week. Happened once.
[Reply]
eDave 06:45 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Never had that issue. When I was growing up my religion we were taught to eat cum so growing up it would help us become men
I can see that. I'll parking lot this suggestion.
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 06:45 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
Then why is your name so full of estrogen?
[Reply]
JD10367 06:48 PM 10-14-2020
Originally Posted by eDave:
I can see that. I'll parking lot this suggestion.
Need more clarification. Is he eating his own, or someone else's? Makes a little bit of a difference. Especially if he's getting it "direct from the tap", so to speak.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 07:07 PM 10-14-2020
Rough it up like you did when you were 13
[Reply]
IA_Chiefs_fan 07:22 PM 10-14-2020
Just started the patches two weeks ago.
[Reply]
Megatron96 07:33 PM 10-14-2020
Chicks dig it.
[Reply]
Easy 6 07:39 PM 10-14-2020

[Reply]