ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Media Center>Pro Wrestling - WWE/WWF/WCW/NXT and AEW - Please post interesting videos
Simply Red 10:35 AM 09-24-2020
-- WWE/WWF/WCW/NXT and AEW - Please post interesting videos.

There's so darned many of them. My interest is still fairly new to the WWE and AEW. What are some videos you all would be interested in sharing? Who do you like? Rick Rude is my favorite, RIP. I'll start with this and will add more later on.

[Reply]
Simply Red 12:32 PM 09-24-2020
wow wasn't expecting crickets.
[Reply]
WhawhaWhat 01:27 PM 09-24-2020

[Reply]
CoMoChief 03:58 PM 09-24-2020
If we're talking Attitude Era/Mon Night Wars shit....I am your Oracle.

****in lived for that shit back then. Still good TV even today when I watch old clips.

Still piss my pants over Rock pretty much ending Billy Gunn's career with the "Bob?!?...But my name's Bil-IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS" promo. Shit was hilarious and you never saw Gunn get a solo push ever again :-).

Almost feel sorry for the Gunns....Bart Gunn's career was destroyed in that Battle of the Tough Guys (A No Holds Barred reference lol) when he was knocked out by Butterbean. Still to this day some of the cleanest square landed punches I've ever seen.

Nobody has been ****ed over by WWE more than the Hart family. I was there when Owen fell and saw it happen because I was looking up in the rafters trying to see where he was going to come down from. Thats one of those things I wont ever forget.
[Reply]
Bowser 07:59 PM 09-24-2020
I remember when I thought this was the best thing ever in the WWF, lol

[Reply]
Simply Red 10:12 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
If we're talking Attitude Era/Mon Night Wars shit....I am your Oracle.

****in lived for that shit back then. Still good TV even today when I watch old clips.

Still piss my pants over Rock pretty much ending Billy Gunn's career with the "Bob?!?...But my name's Bil-IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOUR NAME IS" promo. Shit was hilarious and you never saw Gunn get a solo push ever again :-).

Almost feel sorry for the Gunns....Bart Gunn's career was destroyed in that Battle of the Tough Guys (A No Holds Barred reference lol) when he was knocked out by Butterbean. Still to this day some of the cleanest square landed punches I've ever seen.

Nobody has been ****ed over by WWE more than the Hart family. I was there when Owen fell and saw it happen because I was looking up in the rafters trying to see where he was going to come down from. Thats one of those things I wont ever forget.

Yeah that was so messed up. I'm sorry you had to see that.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:13 PM 09-24-2020
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I remember when I thought this was the best thing ever in the WWF, lol

The HT Man is Jerry Lawler's cousin.
[Reply]
Simply Red 10:14 PM 09-24-2020
not trying to Cooper your post Bowser, but i just happened to hear that yesterday.
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 02:34 AM 09-25-2020
One of the best tag team matches ever...Kenny Omega and Ibushi (Golden Lovers vs the Young Bucks):https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gvedq

Kenny Omega vs Chis Jericho:

Okada v Omega @ NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 11 is absolutely fantastic but there aren't vids readily available online. :-)
[Reply]
Simply Red 08:34 AM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Clyde Frog:
One of the best tag team matches ever...Kenny Omega and Ibushi (Golden Lovers vs the Young Bucks):https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x6gvedq

Kenny Omega vs Chis Jericho:

Okada v Omega @ NJPW Wrestle Kingdom 11 is absolutely fantastic but there aren't vids readily available online. :-)
I just recently saw this one. They're very good - all 4 of them. <- RE: the young bucks vs GL
[Reply]
Clyde Frog 12:21 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Simply Red:
I just recently saw this one. They're very good - all 4 of them. <- RE: the young bucks vs GL

I’ve watched that match 10-15 times and it’s still good.

There are a whole bunch of old, full TNA PPVs on YT. You’re gonna end up scrubbing past most of the garbage and the aspect ratio is weird when you go full-screen but worth a watch on your mobile or pad when you’re in bed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 02:18 PM 09-25-2020
So my 10 year old nephew is a WWE super fan, he absolutely loves it. He has mild autism, and it has taken a long time to find something he could sit and focus on. He has the PS4 games, he has some autographs (wants lots more) has action figures. Can tell you about all kinds of matches that happened, stats of wrestlers, backgrounds of wrestlers, the storylines.

I’m hoping to get as many autographs from former and current wrestlers for his Christmas present this year. If he was on CP, he would be all over this thread.
[Reply]
Mecca 02:24 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by mac459:
So my 10 year old nephew is a WWE super fan, he absolutely loves it. He has mild autism, and it has taken a long time to find something he could sit and focus on. He has the PS4 games, he has some autographs (wants lots more) has action figures. Can tell you about all kinds of matches that happened, stats of wrestlers, backgrounds of wrestlers, the storylines.

I’m hoping to get as many autographs from former and current wrestlers for his Christmas present this year. If he was on CP, he would be all over this thread.
If you were to tell this story to Kevin Owens he'd probably do a video call for your nephew he has a child with autism.
[Reply]
Perineum Ripper 05:17 PM 09-25-2020
Originally Posted by Mecca:
If you were to tell this story to Kevin Owens he'd probably do a video call for your nephew he has a child with autism.
Thanks for the suggestion, I will try reaching out to him. See what happens
[Reply]
Sofa King 08:52 PM 09-25-2020
Anything with the Bushwhackers.

Undertaker was my favorite. Couldn't sleep the nights after Taker vs Mankind and when Kane showed up.
[Reply]
Page 1 of 2
1 2 >
Up