ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 19 of 21
« First < 91516171819 2021 >
Media Center>Madden 21
Hammock Parties 01:19 PM 06-05-2020
First look!

Cue the bitching!

Madden 21 everyone. All we expected, and still found a way to disappoint. Seeing the other games featured in the Series X showcase, they make Madden truly look like the joke it is. Guess we’ll be getting NFL 2K back sooner than we thought....#BoycottMADDEN21 pic.twitter.com/Ez0Z0iU0fQ

— Modern Gridiron (@boycottmadden20) May 7, 2020

Full vidya

Madden 21 pic.twitter.com/z4r4dxuUoG

— RiverBoat Ron SZN (@ECLIPSEGemGT) May 7, 2020

[Reply]
htismaqe 08:35 PM 09-08-2020
Originally Posted by The Franchise:
EA is woke.

Put Kap in the game as a FA and he’s rated as an 80 OVR.

He’s the 15th best QB in the game and hasn’t played a snap in years.
They decided to upgrade MUT to MUTT.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:51 AM 09-10-2020
so what's everyone's opinion on this thus far. I don't have it; my buddy does. I wouldn't categorize him as a huge gamer, but he's been a regular madden purchaser the last few years. He said the game is absolute trash. Pure, rotten trash . I sort of laughed a bit and said "ah man, it can't be that bad". He replied "It is"

so, CPers...what say you?
Is this a a Madden 20.1? Is it basically still a MUT/micro trans money grab? I'm assuming Franchise is still the worst franchise mode in all of sports games still?
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 09:17 AM 09-10-2020
I'm still intrigued enough that I'll play it, just for face of the franchise, and the improved animations. Plus dark mode in the menus is nice.

But I won't pay a dime.
[Reply]
Pasta Little Brioni 10:40 AM 09-10-2020
It's a fucking abomination. Fuck madden ultimate team. So much time spent on that turd, franchise is unplayable
[Reply]
Hays 12:12 PM 09-10-2020
I bought it and have played a handful of games. Not sure when I will fire it back up. It is not a good product.
[Reply]
Sorry 05:26 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Dayze:
You’ll have to grind through 200 missions to earn credits to buy the Timeout Pack
Or, you can buy now for $5.99 best value!
I don't mind the concept of completing some tasks to unlock items like create a team mode or alternate jerseys etc but I fully believe they would up the ante and make you have to pay lol
[Reply]
Dayze 05:32 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by Hays:
I bought it and have played a handful of games. Not sure when I will fire it back up. It is not a good product.
That’s how I was with 19 I think it was. Played like a week or two, and was like fuck this. Then it sat until February when I was utterly completely bored in the dead of a snowed in winter day. Played a game or two, and was like nope.

20 was cool just because of Pat and the chiefs hype etc.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 06:49 PM 09-10-2020
Originally Posted by DJJasonp:
I saw that. I guess EA figured they couldn’t make a dumpster fire any worse than it already was.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
He was a 74 in his last appearance.

Being a fake activist helps your rank.
[Reply]
The Franchise 07:58 PM 09-11-2020
So apparently when you go to sign any free agent other than Kap....you get the normal “do you wish to sign *player*?” message.

When you go to sign Kap, you get “Congratulations! Do you want to sign Colin Kapernick?”
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 08:18 PM 09-11-2020
So apparently when you go to sign any free agent other than Kap....you get the normal “do you wish to sign *player*?” message.

When you go to sign Kap, you get “Congratulations! Do you want to sign Colin Kapernick?”
He is a special snowflake. :-)
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:20 PM 09-11-2020

Sometimes satire is so good, you almost think it's real.

https://babylonbee.com/news/madden-n...erg-as-your-qb
[Reply]
Priest31kc 12:12 AM 09-13-2020
Have bought Madden the day it came out every year since 04. That stopped this year.

I'll see how everyone reacts to next gen Madden 22 and if the gameplay is alot better then Ill get it.

Was so excited for Madden 20 because of Mahomes and the no look passes and all that, but I didnt play near as much as I did previous years.

The gameplay just isn't that fun anymore. And there's obviously still so many of the same problems as always. Not even mentioning all the other major issues with the game like Franchise and Online play.

They need to scrap the entire game and start from scratch honestly. Needs to have a totally different feel. Hire all new people. Give a fuck for once.
[Reply]
htismaqe 09:57 AM 09-13-2020
Originally Posted by Priest31kc:
Have bought Madden the day it came out every year since 04. That stopped this year.

I'll see how everyone reacts to next gen Madden 22 and if the gameplay is alot better then Ill get it.

Was so excited for Madden 20 because of Mahomes and the no look passes and all that, but I didnt play near as much as I did previous years.

The gameplay just isn't that fun anymore. And there's obviously still so many of the same problems as always. Not even mentioning all the other major issues with the game like Franchise and Online play.

They need to scrap the entire game and start from scratch honestly. Needs to have a totally different feel. Hire all new people. Give a fuck for once.
I wouldn't expect the game to be appreciably better next year.

The first Madden for every new console generation is generally a stripped down bit of eye candy with no really guts.
[Reply]
Dayze 11:52 AM 10-14-2020
picked up the 2k21 golf game the other day (it's great); and noticed Gamestop had new copies of Madden 21 for $34.99.

:-).
[Reply]
CarlosCarson27 01:02 PM 10-15-2020
Ps2, Madden 2003 2004, 2005 and nfl 2k5 are all you need for fun.
Oh, and ps2 ncaa football 2004, 05,06.
[Reply]
Page 19 of 21
« First < 91516171819 2021 >
Up