ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 51 of 57
« First < 414748495051 52535455 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Keep your political bullshit in DC and out of all other forums
DaFace 12:23 AM 12-01-2018
We're seeing an uptick in people randomly throwing out political bullshit in threads in the Lounge. Don't. Report people who do. They'll get booted from the thread for a first offense and more than that if they continue.

The end.

(Oct 2020 update)

Originally Posted by Bearcat:
It's safe to say thread bans aren't working, at least for the handful of people who simply can't keep politics out of any given conversation.

Due to continued reported posts and general frustrations around inserting politics into absolutely everything, and idea came up to restrict people to DC, much like the Romper Room.

So, everyone gets three thread bans as warnings, and after that will get a vacation in DC (the other forums will be view only). The thread bans and DC vacations will be posted in the transparency thread.

Just like several other rules, there's of course gray area and it doesn't really matter where the line is drawn, because those who can keep politics out of the Lounge will never come close to the line and those who can't will insist on running right up to it.

Generally speaking, we're talking about political opinions or blatantly inserting politics into a thread that isn't even a little bit on topic, or otherwise leaking DC BS into the Lounge or other forums.

htismaqe 09:28 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Could we just get some damn tough skin and move on for gods sake. If you don’t like something posted, fire back and debate it or move on. It’s not hard to just scroll past and move on. I do it all the time mostly woth htisimage posts. My god that guy.

Wait is this a post or a private message?
Dentists are the worst. All they do is steal people's money!
O.city 09:29 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
Dentists are the worst. All they do is steal people's money!
Shit I’m missing the boat!
ModSocks 09:46 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by DaFace:
To be fair, we've already had someone fired from their job and arrested because of shit they said in DC. You don't have to worry much about DC being on the feds' radar. It definitely is.
Dafuq
Buehler445 09:47 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by O.city:
Could we just get some damn tough skin and move on for gods sake. If you don’t like something posted, fire back and debate it or move on. It’s not hard to just scroll past and move on. I do it all the time mostly woth htisimage posts. My god that guy.

Wait is this a post or a private message?
Yeah, I miss all the shit because I pretty much quit reading when a thread devolves to slinging shit.

Originally Posted by Detoxing:
Dafuq
Keep reading it's all there.
Bearcat 09:55 AM 10-09-2020
Never understood the thick/thin skin argument.... if someone puts a drop of bile in your morning coffee one morning, then a little more, then more, and more... until one morning you couldn’t even consider it drinking coffee, I guess you have thin skin if you want to get rid of all the bile? :-)

Yeah, you could just stop drinking coffee and no longer do something you enjoy doing... and that apparently makes you tougher than someone who just wants their damn coffee. :-)
GloryDayz 10:04 AM 10-09-2020
Let's lighten the mood in this thread a bit. GloryDayz the great healer...

SuperChief 10:06 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Let's lighten the mood in this thread a bit. GloryDayz the great healer...

You're every old person on Facebook, aren't you?
GloryDayz 10:07 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
You're every old person on Facebook, aren't you?
I am old... But I'm young at heart and in spirit.
Baby Lee 10:13 AM 10-09-2020
Never understood the thick/thin skin argument.... if someone puts a drop of bile in your morning coffee one morning, then a little more, then more, and more... until one morning you couldn’t even consider it drinking coffee, I guess you have thin skin if you want to get rid of all the bile? :-)

Yeah, you could just stop drinking coffee and no longer do something you enjoy doing... and that apparently makes you tougher than someone who just wants their damn coffee. :-)
Didn't know CP existed to prepare your coffee.
Bearcat 10:18 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
Didn't know CP existed to prepare your coffee.
Missed The Point GIF from Missed GIFs

Merde Furieux 10:18 AM 10-09-2020
I'm a Mama Papa comin' for you!
SuperChief 10:22 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I am old... But I'm young at heart and in spirit.
1 like = 1 heart
1 share = 1 spirit
Baby Lee 10:23 AM 10-09-2020
No, I think I observed the exact point I wanted to.

Life is an exercise in 'thick skin.' Other people are autonomous and have a say in society. What you find unpleasant, others might find informative or productive.
GloryDayz 10:26 AM 10-09-2020
Originally Posted by SuperChief:
1 like = 1 heart
1 share = 1 spirit
Who can argue with that?
dirk digler 10:27 AM 10-09-2020
The one good thing that came out of this thread is that we all learned about ReeRun getting busted. :-)

Page 51 of 57
« First < 414748495051 52535455 > Last »
Up