ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 22 of 34
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Tyreek Hill Audio Thread
God of Thunder 05:36 PM 04-25-2019
Dante posted this in the big ass thread but it's hard for people to find - I wanted to create a new thread will all new audio here.

Originally Posted by Dante84:
He's done. This is it. He's done.

[Reply]
Icon 09:04 PM 04-25-2019
If Crystal feared Tyreek before this tape she should be scared as hell now.

Tyreek is going to be really, really pissed that her recording and sharing this conversation could be the nail in his professional coffin.

She may need to go into the witness protection program.
[Reply]
keg in kc 09:04 PM 04-25-2019
I'm not gonna listen to it, but if it is damning and somebody has been sitting on it...fuck them, too. It's a child, you don't withhold that.
[Reply]
Titty Meat 09:04 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by jettio:
What language are you using for the word long?

If you are using the English version of the word long, can you do me a favor and make a list that is long of what events make up your long history?
Arguing semantics isnt going to help your defense of a scumbag
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:05 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
If we don't take care of it, the NFL will. If we keep him under his current contract, he'll be suspended by the NFL for most of it. If we extend him, we are giving a mega deal to a player who is one dumb decision away (and we now know that that dumb decision is not as unlikely as we previously thought) from getting paid millions only to get suspended again or worse.

I'm sorry to say... But this is lose lose for the Chiefs.
I say let the NFL deal with it. Last time Clark dealt with it, Roger hid under a rock then gave an 8 game suspension when the frenzy settled down.

Kareem is probably punished more if the Chiefs didn’t make it easier for Rog.
[Reply]
FAX 09:06 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Mama Hip Rockets:
It's at the beginning of the video at this link.

https://www.kctv5.com/news/investiga...14b78938f.html
Ah ... that explains the confusion. That isn't the same video. The one in the OP is different. Shorter. More edited. The phrase Mr. SAUTO (among others) have been referencing is not included in the OP tape.

I have to agree ... that's not a very nice thing to say to one's beloved fiance, the mother of one's child, and future wife, is it?

Damn ...

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:09 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
I think she wanted to use his criminal history
He doesn't have a "criminal history".

The previous incident between them?

He was given an SIS (Suspended Imposition of Sentence), complied with all terms imposed by the court, and after he served his probationary term, the incident was removed from his record.
[Reply]
In58men 09:09 PM 04-25-2019
Chiefs need to release him.
[Reply]
FAX 09:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
You called the 3-year-old child that was abused a "whiney (sic) little bitch." Think that speaks for itself.
Clearly, you know precious little about demonic possession.

FAX
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:10 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by Icon:
If Crystal feared Tyreek before this tape she should be scared as hell now.

Tyreek is going to be really, really pissed that her recording and sharing this conversation could be the nail in his professional coffin.

She may need to go into the witness protection program.
She's a stupid, crazy bitch.
[Reply]
Discuss Thrower 09:11 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by rabblerouser:
He doesn't have a "criminal history".

The previous incident between them?

He was given an SIS (Suspended Imposition of Sentence), complied with all terms imposed by the court, and after he served his probationary term, the incident was removed from his record.
Fine. Legally he wasn't a criminal but he's understood as a criminal in the eyes of the public.

Same shit with Michael Vick. Whatever. Doesn't matter.
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:11 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Yeah, so he can sign with Cleveland, Dallas, or Oakland.

That'll show him.
[Reply]
petegz28 09:11 PM 04-25-2019
Fine. Legally he wasn't a criminal but he's understood as a criminal in the eyes of the public.

Vick actually went to prison......just saying
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:12 PM 04-25-2019
"I rode for you against that detective and the CPS people, and they said, literally, time and time again, that ________ kept saying, 'Daddy punches me,' which you do when he starts crying. What do you do? You make him open up his arms and you punch him in the chest. And then if he gets in trouble you get the belt out."

"Ok, so what about you? What you going to do?"

At that point, he accuses her of using a belt too. He never denies punching his kid or hitting him with a belt. It's altogether likely that she beats him too and they are both violent people. But her personal failings do not excuse Hill's. They should both be prosecuted.

Do any of you have children? If someone accused you of beating one of them with a belt and you didn't, your first reaction would be to ask the other parent what they did if you know you didn't do it?
[Reply]
rabblerouser 09:13 PM 04-25-2019

No, Mike Vick went to Leavenworth for 2 years.

Federal Penitentiary.

He has a criminal history.

Tyreek does not.

World of difference.

The public is stupid and emotional.

Knee jerk.
[Reply]
kcpasco 09:13 PM 04-25-2019
Originally Posted by In58men:
Clark is probably being nice and not releasing him until after the draft to not cause more controversy. Expect your stooge owner to release day after the draft because Roger asked nicely.
[Reply]
Page 22 of 34
« First < 121819202122 2324252632 > Last »
Up