ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 215 of 288
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread***
Hammock Parties 12:16 PM 08-13-2017
AKA GIF'D UP: Franchise QB Edition.

Complete with smooth, clean, CP-exclusive GIFs and bullshit analysis from the guy who stroked off Cassel.

2017: Preseason Game #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #1

2017: Preseason Game #2, Drive #2

2017: Preseason Game #3, Various plays in Posts 198-203

2017: Preseason Game #4, Various plays in Posts 292 and 294

THERE ARE NO BRAKES ON THIS TRAIN

[Reply]
BleedingRed 11:08 AM 09-17-2021
so hot
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:09 AM 09-17-2021

Man - Garrett is really damn good.

That's a hard punch from a big man there that by all rights should've washed a normal DE out of the play at worst. Garrett doesn't even lose his balance and goes into a spin to keep the pressure going.

Brown didn't have a great game, but if Jones goes out there and beats someone up, we don't say the other guy had a bad day, we say Jones is a monster. Garrett is every bit the beast Jones is. That guy's just a damn handful and probably the best pure DE in the game.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:13 AM 09-17-2021
:-)
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 11:14 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:

Holy fuck this read. He read #4 all the way and as soon as he saw him bail he released, knowing how fast he had to get the ball out to CEH, and also reacted instantly to the free rusher by getting enough air under the ball. A LOT of QBs get this pass batted down or don't let the RB catch it in stride to get the first. Very underrated play. Also please keep blitzing Patrick :-)
I think that was a designed swing pass - why else would they leave Garrett unblocked while also sending the RB into the pattern? There was never anything else he could've done with the blocking set up like that.

Sure looks like he was supposed to go to CEH with that ball the whole way.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 11:21 AM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
I think that was a designed swing pass - why else would they leave Garrett unblocked while also sending the RB into the pattern? There was never anything else he could've done with the blocking set up like that.

Sure looks like he was supposed to go to CEH with that ball the whole way.
I'm sure it was if they blitzed like they did on that play. Great play call, OL communication and execution.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 11:54 AM 09-17-2021
Mahomes TD run, check out the Trey Smith block at the goal line! :-)
[Reply]
Bowser 12:32 PM 09-17-2021
JFC, Trey Smith announced his presence to the NFL with authority against the Browns. I completely missed the play where he just chucks his guy into Brown's guy and takes them both out. Amazing, lol.
[Reply]
DJ's left nut 12:38 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Bowser:
JFC, Trey Smith announced his presence to the NFL with authority against the Browns. I completely missed the play where he just chucks his guy into Brown's guy and takes them both out. Amazing, lol.
He's just so powerful. And he's smart - I haven't seen him goof up a switch on a stunt yet. He does a real nice job of diagnosing/passing. With him and Creed being as smart/savvy as they were, you really can't do an inside twist or anything against this team.

Targeting Niang may still get you some traction, but we know Smith will do his part and if nothing else get the guy pushed to the outside even if Niang misses the pickup. At that point Mahomes should have a little room to step up.

That interior line is going to be so good.
[Reply]
O.city 02:53 PM 09-17-2021
Look at those pockets

My god
[Reply]
ModSocks 03:03 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by O.city:
Look at those pockets

My god
Gold diggin' ho.
[Reply]
tyecopeland 03:32 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
Mahomes TD run, check out the Trey Smith block at the goal line! :-)
I was actually kind of surprised they didn't throw a flag for a block in the back for that.
[Reply]
Demonpenz 07:19 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by tyecopeland:
I was actually kind of surprised they didn't throw a flag for a block in the back for that.
Anyone catch how the browns guy through his hands up to throw a butt block during the game? That has to be a new way to set a legal pick instead of blowing guys up on crack back blocks.
[Reply]
Chiefspants 08:25 PM 09-17-2021
You're doing the Lord's work, Clay. Incredible stuff.
[Reply]
Bowser 08:33 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Anyone catch how the browns guy through his hands up to throw a butt block during the game? That has to be a new way to set a legal pick instead of blowing guys up on crack back blocks.
Yeah, I remember that. I thought it was smart how he did that.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 10:10 PM 09-17-2021
Originally Posted by DJ's left nut:
He's just so powerful. And he's smart - I haven't seen him goof up a switch on a stunt yet. He does a real nice job of diagnosing/passing. With him and Creed being as smart/savvy as they were, you really can't do an inside twist or anything against this team.

Targeting Niang may still get you some traction, but we know Smith will do his part and if nothing else get the guy pushed to the outside even if Niang misses the pickup. At that point Mahomes should have a little room to step up.

That interior line is going to be so good.
Get Pat to consider stepping up into the pocket more often and we may have something.
[Reply]
Page 215 of 288
« First < 115165205211212213214215 216217218219225265 > Last »
Up