ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 38 of 341
« First < 283435363738 394041424888138 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Off Season Lets Talk Guns, Part 2
HonestChieffan 11:58 AM 01-23-2011
Been a while since we had a guns n' ammo discussion.

Some of you are AR shooters Im sure. Im looking at a Colt 6920. Will be my first AR. Picked up a Glock this fall and really enjoy shooting it. Any feedback on that weapon?

Anyone else been in a buy/sell/trade mood with hardware?
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:39 PM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by Radar Chief:
Dad has an M1911 Officers Compact that's a very nice little piece.
Finish probably isn't as high quality as a Colt or Springfield but its shoots nice and is actually easier on ammo than my Colt.
Good to know because I went ahead and put some money on the credit card that I absolutley was not supposed to. But with having zero idea how this election is going to break in a few days I figure what is a little more debt to ensuring I get what I want, right?

I have been jonesing hard for a 10mm. I now own one. The newest addition to my family - the M1911 A1 Tac Ultra FS.
Attached: IMG_0304.jpg (89.4 KB) 
[Reply]
Raiderhater 01:40 PM 11-03-2016
I don't understand why it is turning the picture that way, but whatever, you get the idea.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:05 PM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by Raiderhader:
Good to know because I went ahead and put some money on the credit card that I absolutley was not supposed to. But with having zero idea how this election is going to break in a few days I figure what is a little more debt to ensuring I get what I want, right?

I have been jonesing hard for a 10mm. I now own one. The newest addition to my family - the M1911 A1 Tac Ultra FS.
Out of all the handguns I own, my 10mm is my favorite, closely following is my .500. I think you are going to love that gun. How many rounds does it hold, high capacity mags, 15 in the mag with an extra to go? (16) I would get some extra mags NOW if that's the case.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:20 PM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
Out of all the handguns I own, my 10mm is my favorite, closely following is my .500. I think you are going to love that gun. How many rounds does it hold, high capacity mags, 15 in the mag with an extra to go? (16) I would get some extra mags NOW if that's the case.
I'm a .45 guy through and through. But after reading the history of the punishing 10 I knew I found another round that would please the hell out of me (and therefore HAD to have it).

It is a standard 8+1 mag. I am going to start looking for the hi-cap mags now though. And ammo. Ammo was my original reason for going out today because if things go sideways on Tuesday.... But due to that fear I decided I should go ahead and look at my current desire or I'd kick myself forever for missing out on it. So now, in addition to still wanting to pick up some more rounds I now have an entirely new caliber that I need to load up on. :-) The new tires for the Jeep will just have to wait, winter be damned.
[Reply]
Bwana 02:42 PM 11-03-2016
I'm a .45 guy through and through. But after reading the history of the punishing 10 I knew I found another round that would please the hell out of me (and therefore HAD to have it).

It is a standard 8+1 mag. I am going to start looking for the hi-cap mags now though. And ammo. Ammo was my original reason for going out today because if things go sideways on Tuesday.... But due to that fear I decided I should go ahead and look at my current desire or I'd kick myself forever for missing out on it. So now, in addition to still wanting to pick up some more rounds I now have an entirely new caliber that I need to load up on. :-) The new tires for the Jeep will just have to wait, winter be damned.
:-) Well buddy, your priority's are in order. Tires don't have the potential to go up much, Ammo and Mags on the other hand do. My 10 is a Glock 20 and I have 7 high capacity mags for that thing. I would at least consider picking up a couple if I were you.
[Reply]
Raiderhater 02:51 PM 11-03-2016
Originally Posted by Bwana:
:-) Well buddy, your priority's are in order. Tires don't have the potential to go up much, Ammo and Mags on the other hand do. My 10 is a Glock 20 and I have 7 high capacity mags for that thing. I would at least consider picking up a couple if I were you.
No, tires are not likely to go up, but they most assuredly will go bald. To hell with it, I got 4 wheel drive to help with the traction. :-)

I'm perusing the interwebs now for "goodies".
[Reply]
Bwana 02:52 PM 11-03-2016
No, tires are not likely to go up, but they most assuredly will go bald. To hell with it, I got 4 wheel drive to help with the traction. :-)

I'm perusing the interwebs now for "goodies".
Perfect
[Reply]
Tombstone RJ 04:19 PM 11-04-2016
Just bought 300 rounds of .22 Magnum. Love the round, hate that pricing and lack of availability. I ordered it on line for a great price, but then they charged me $15 for shipping. Well, I have no choice, can't get it locally anyway.
[Reply]
Delaney37 09:54 AM 11-06-2016
:https://www.midwayusa.com/product/81...-reticle-matte

Just got this scope and got mounted to sight it in. It's a very nice optic with a pretty good price. Been wanting to do some coyote hunting and figured it was time to unretire my Hornet and upgrade the optics. I inherited the rifle from my dad. It's a Winchester model 43 deluxe in 22 Hornet :-) This little rifle has dropped a lot of yotes in her time.

[IMG][/IMG]
[Reply]
Trivers 10:01 AM 11-06-2016
Anybody have a SCAR 17S?

Going to sell some stuff and get one. Any advice about options?

Thanks
[Reply]
Dunit35 08:12 PM 11-11-2016
Originally Posted by Dunit35:
[IMG][/IMG]

I've been trying all day to get a picture to upload.

1. 1942 Springfield M1 Garand with a 1954 barrel. All Springfield parts with new CMP wood.
2 1944 Springfield M1 Garand with a 1954 barrel. All Springfield parts with new CMP wood.
3. 1942 Springfield M1 Garand with a 6-1945 barrel (better throat and muzzle readings than the other two.) All Springfield parts with new CMP wood.

I wish at least one of them had USGI wood. I'm going to eventually look to purchase USGI wood for the 1942 with 1945 barrel.

Bought USGI Springfield WWII wood for the 42/45 Garand. Thought it would be easy to put on. Nope, you need a gas tool to remove the gas cylinder. Guess the stock will sit in the safe. $35 for the tool and wrench.
[Reply]
SAUTO 12:16 PM 11-12-2016
It's only money
[Reply]
LiveSteam 12:41 PM 11-12-2016
Originally Posted by Delaney37:
:https://www.midwayusa.com/product/81...-reticle-matte

Just got this scope and got mounted to sight it in. It's a very nice optic with a pretty good price. Been wanting to do some coyote hunting and figured it was time to unretire my Hornet and upgrade the optics. I inherited the rifle from my dad. It's a Winchester model 43 deluxe in 22 Hornet :-) This little rifle has dropped a lot of yotes in her time.

[IMG][/IMG]
Nice rifle... luv hunting yotes
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 08:12 PM 11-12-2016
Nothin kills Coyotes like the .204 Ruger at 4200 FPS
[Reply]
LiveSteam 11:59 PM 11-12-2016
Originally Posted by Hog Farmer:
Nothin kills Coyotes like the .204 Ruger at 4200 FPS
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/.223...r_Short_Magnum
[Reply]
Page 38 of 341