ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 60 of 114
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Anyone here doing the E-Cig / Vape thing?
pr_capone 03:05 AM 11-17-2013
Thanks to my vape, I've had only one single cigarette in the past 3 weeks. I have zero cravings for them and I feel considerably better. In fact, I still have about 5 smokes left in a pack and just can't see myself smoking those... don't want to.

Even better... 5ml of juice, which costs $5, lasts me about 2 weeks meaning that I am spending less in the long run. I only smoked, at most, a pack a week... but still.

I tried the Blu E-Cigs but they were terrible. Trying to "smoke" out of one of those was like trying to take a hit off a joint that was rolled WAY to tight.

I'm using an eGo-V v2 mega battery with variable voltage control with a gravity tank.

[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 12:29 AM 07-14-2015
For me it's the smell now. I can't believe I used to smell like that after having one.
[Reply]
J Diddy 06:08 AM 07-14-2015
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
For me it's the smell now. I can't believe I used to smell like that after having one.
I know exactly what you mean. It's like a combination of methane and body odor.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 10:23 AM 07-14-2015
Originally Posted by A Salt Weapon:
Yeah, that smell is nasty. I finally understand what my wife was bitching about all those years.
[Reply]
listopencil 01:55 AM 08-02-2015
Has anyone played with temperature control? I don't know if I am really wanting to get into it or if it's just that "next big thing" excuse to buy a new mod. I am really happy with my Sigelei 100W+ and Aspire Atlantis tank. I have the 5ml extension and I'm using the second genration atomizer heads at 0.5 ohms, vaping at 45 watts typically. Well...Sigelei has the 150W TC model. You have to use special atomizers for the temp control to work, but it will also work with any head. You just change the settings. MyVaporStore.com has the mod for $95.95 and I have seen TC atomizers that will fit into my Atlantis. Here's a review:

[Reply]
eDave 05:09 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by Hoopsdoc:
I've been exclusively vaping for 18 months now. Haven't had more than 10 cigarettes since I started. I love my Kanger Evod with tobacco flavored juice.

I went camping last summer so I bought a pack because I couldn't charge my e-cig. I ended up giving most of the pack away. Cigarettes make me sick since I quit smoking.
Did the tobacco flavor juice help a lot? That might be what I need. I tried vaping with funky flavors and it just didn't stick.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:41 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by eDave:
Did the tobacco flavor juice help a lot? That might be what I need. I tried vaping with funky flavors and it just didn't stick.
Yes, for me it did. I wanted as close to a cigarette taste as I could get. Plus, all the fruity flavors left a bad aftertaste for me.
[Reply]
eDave 08:41 AM 08-02-2015
Yes, for me it did. I wanted as close to a cigarette taste as I could get. Plus, all the fruity flavors left a bad aftertaste for me.
Cool. That's my thought. I'm gonna go full out, when this carton is done.
[Reply]
Hoopsdoc 08:46 AM 08-02-2015
Good luck, bro. You can do it. Just think of all money you'll save and all the years you'll add to your life.

Plus, you will feel a LOT better. :-)
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 09:16 AM 08-02-2015
One of the funny things I find is I like vaping menthol, but when I smoked I really disliked menthol cigs?
[Reply]
eDave 09:18 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by Anyong Bluth:
One of the funny things I find is I like vaping menthol, but when I smoked I really disliked menthol cigs?
I smoke menthol. The worst. This gives me hope. I am mired in cigarettes.
[Reply]
Anyong Bluth 09:22 AM 08-02-2015
Good luck, man. I'm now at a point where I have zero interest in having another cigarette.

Some people just get a whiff and immediately recall and trigger happy memories and a dopamine release and the craving can be overwhelming.

Very happy that's not the case for me.
[Reply]
A Salt Weapon 09:25 AM 08-02-2015
I started on the tobacco flavors at first. I'm on fruit flavors now after the first month or so on tobacco flavors. I get grossed out now by tobacco flavors.
[Reply]
mdchiefsfan 09:38 AM 08-02-2015
It's all about the equipment. Get yourself a legit mod and tank, trust me.

I kicked cigarettes because I used to smoke in the house. I got sick of my clothes stinking, so when I got my e-cig I swore that if I needed a cigarette, I would go outside. I also stopped smoking in my car. I never really found the motivation to go outside and just stuck with the e-cig. Once I made it past day two on the e-cig, I had faith in it working and haven't looked back.

Change up some of your smoking habits and introduce the e-cig in its place. Make it as inconvenient to smoke a cigarette as possible. It helped me.
[Reply]
eDave 09:43 AM 08-02-2015
Originally Posted by mdchiefsfan:
It's all about the equipment. Get yourself a legit mod and tank, trust me.

I kicked cigarettes because I used to smoke in the house. I got sick of my clothes stinking, so when I got my e-cig I swore that if I needed a cigarette, I would go outside. I also stopped smoking in my car. I never really found the motivation to go outside and just stuck with the e-cig. Once I made it past day two on the e-cig, I had faith in it working and haven't looked back.

Change up some of your smoking habits and introduce the e-cig in its place. Make it as inconvenient to smoke a cigarette as possible. It helped me.
Good advice. I work from home, which doesn't help. No parameters. Hell, my desk is right by my window and I have a box fan in the window to draw the smoke out, at a rate of 2 packs/day. Helpless.

I have an eGo C Twist currently.
[Reply]
listopencil 10:47 AM 08-02-2015
Good advice. I work from home, which doesn't help. No parameters. Hell, my desk is right by my window and I have a box fan in the window to draw the smoke out, at a rate of 2 packs/day. Helpless.

I have an eGo C Twist currently.
That's part of your problem. You're a heavy smoker and you need something that hits you harder. Step up to a mod. Go grab (at least) a 40 watt box and a decent tank. You can get that Atlantis I'm using for $20 now and the atomizers are inexpensive.
[Reply]
Page 60 of 114
« First < 10505657585960 6162636470110 > Last »
Up