ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 88 of 662
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188588 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>***The Official MMA Thread***
KcMizzou 08:18 PM 07-08-2010
Excited about an upcoming fight? Want to make predictions, or just give people a heads-up that there are some fights on? We can do it here.

(Also a good place to complain, dicuss, and agrue about the outcomes)
[Reply]
Jerm 07:27 PM 02-13-2011
Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO:
I, too, believe that fedor probably wins that fight in the third.

that's what is expected from fedor.

And to the guy saying he was stupid top jump in werdum's guard..... How many guys would have given their back last night over and over? Not many. Worked out for fedor as far as not getting subbed.

If you have actually seen many fights you would know that the escapes he pulled off don't happen very often after being locked down like silva did.
Posted via Mobile Device
A lot of fighters would've given their back up if their face was getting pounded in like Fedor was...he was getting killed in the mount and the logical solution there is to give the back up when you can't escape.

In fact quite frequently a fighter will give up his back when he's closed to being pounded out in the mount...its where a lot of RNCs come from. Of course I wouldn't know that because I don't watch that many fights apparently. What a load of fucking shit that is and is such a stupid attempt of an insult when someone has a differing opinion.

Anyways that has about fuck all to do with the Werdum fight so I have no idea why it was even brought up.
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:33 PM 02-13-2011
You made my point. Yet you will not realize it. Thanks.maybe someone else will explain it to you.
Originally Posted by Jerm:
A lot of fighters would've given their back up if their face was getting pounded in like Fedor was...he was getting killed in the mount and the logical solution there is to give the back up when you can't escape.

In fact quite frequently a fighter will give up his back when he's closed to being pounded out in the mount...its where a lot of RNCs come from. Of course I wouldn't know that because I don't watch that many fights apparently. What a load of fucking shit that is and is such a stupid attempt of an insult when someone has a differing opinion.

Anyways that has about fuck all to do with the Werdum fight so I have no idea why it was even brought up.
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
SAUTO 07:34 PM 02-13-2011
And I wasn't trying to insult you. Sorry
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Jerm 07:40 PM 02-13-2011
And I wasn't trying to insult you. Sorry
Posted via Mobile Device
Ok cool...my bad.

I understand what you were trying to say, trust me, but the circumstances were COMPLETELY different between those fights.
[Reply]
CoMoChief 09:22 PM 02-13-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
what looks like diving recklessly into a guys guard to you is not to Fedor. That's how stupid you are. That you, a guy with zero mat experience, is saying how stupid of a fighter Fedor is.

Think about that for a while while you chew on that bag of Bones Jones dicks.
Ah yes.....when all else fails, Retardian reverts back to his "superior" mat credentials.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 10:38 PM 02-13-2011
Originally Posted by CoMoChief:
Ah yes.....when all else fails, Retardian reverts back to his "superior" mat credentials.
All you resort to is hanging on Lesnar's nutsack.

Seriously. I was trying to remember if you ever actually made a post about MMA that wasn't related to a Lesnar discussion. If so, what the ratio of posts by you related to MMA that weren't LEsnar related. I bet the great majority of posts by you related to MMA are all about Lesnar.

I bet you're a bet rasslin fan aren't you........heh

fucking n00b
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:11 AM 02-14-2011
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
I think Brock struggles quite a big with JDS. He presents all sorts of problems for a guy like Brock. Great stand up and great take down defense. I actually would pick JDS right now over any HW out there.
I wouldn't pick him over anyone but he'll damn sure beat the hell out of Lesnar.
[Reply]
raybec 4 07:25 AM 02-14-2011
And for the record just so I can get in on this conversation and be called names like I was 7........I believe Fedor's only problem at this point is that he is not training with a top camp. He doesn't have anyone to push him. If you're always the best guy at your training camp how can you get any better?
[Reply]
TheGuardian 07:51 AM 02-14-2011
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
And for the record just so I can get in on this conversation and be called names like I was 7........I believe Fedor's only problem at this point is that he is not training with a top camp. He doesn't have anyone to push him. If you're always the best guy at your training camp how can you get any better?
Fedor's management may end up hurting his legacy a bit in the end. It's really sad.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:09 AM 02-14-2011
I'm really don't how Fedor comes out and wins that third round. That eye was swollen shut and he was pretty badly beaten. All the great ones fall of a cliff eventually and 35 is about right for most MMA guys not named Randy.
[Reply]
SAUTO 11:29 AM 02-14-2011
I'm really don't how Fedor comes out and wins that third round. That eye was swollen shut and he was pretty badly beaten. All the great ones fall of a cliff eventually and 35 is about right for most MMA guys not named Randy.
i dont know HOW he would have won it either i just feel he would have.

track record.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 12:35 PM 02-14-2011
i dont know HOW he would have won it either i just feel he would have.

track record.
Maybe at one time, but with that eye no way a competant ref let's that next round happen anyways.
[Reply]
raybec 4 12:39 PM 02-14-2011
Maybe at one time, but with that eye no way a competant ref let's that next round happen anyways.
I guess it's all moot now. The tourney seems to be a foregone conclusion at this point. Overeem doesn't reall have much to worry about if he gets past Werdum.
[Reply]
TheGuardian 01:09 PM 02-14-2011
Originally Posted by raybec 4:
I guess it's all moot now. The tourney seems to be a foregone conclusion at this point. Overeem doesn't reall have much to worry about if he gets past Werdum.
I want to see him mow down Silva. I really do.

Plus I think you are under estimating some of the rest of the field.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 01:17 PM 02-14-2011
Originally Posted by TheGuardian:
I want to see him mow down Silva. I really do.

Plus I think you are under estimating some of the rest of the field.
He hasn't been that active, but I'm surpised Barnett isn't getting more love then he is. He has the easiest 1st round IMO.
[Reply]
Page 88 of 662
« First < 38788485868788 8990919298138188588 > Last »
Up