ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Another day another FOX4 retirement
chiefqueen 10:07 PM 12-05-2018
Al Wallace just announced his retirement from FOX4 tonight, one day after Mike Thompson announced his.
[Reply]
Eleazar 08:26 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Wendel Anchewtz is a must follow on twitter
I think that account might be fake.
[Reply]
Dayze 08:26 AM 12-06-2018
considering the 'sports' segment of a broadcast is probably, what, 1.5 minutes a night if that....and the fact that the internet exists to get whatever information you need.....Im surprised it took this long.

the 'news' in general is pretty dated; but the 'sports' segment is like hunting by throwing rocks, while everyone else has moved on to AR15s.
[Reply]
tatorhog 09:15 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by TLO:
Is Abby Eden still around?
YES
[Reply]
chinaski 09:17 AM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Demonpenz:
Wendel Anchewtz is a must follow on twitter
When I was a kid, I climbed all over his airplane at an airshow at Richards-Gebauer. True Story.
[Reply]
oldman 09:28 AM 12-06-2018
Did he have a P-51? I'm pretty sure that used to be parked at the Salina airport. The family had quite a few nice planes.
[Reply]
PunkinDrublic 11:05 AM 12-06-2018
Amazing how many of the local news guys I remember from when I was a kid are still around.
[Reply]
Monkey God 11:13 AM 12-06-2018
New station owners...buying out several on-air people. More to come. On a side FOX 4 will not have a sports department by the end of the year as things stand now.
[Reply]
Deberg_1990 12:03 PM 12-06-2018
Katie Horny still active?
[Reply]
JakeF 12:16 PM 12-06-2018
The Fox 4 dancers. lol

https://scontent-yyz1-1.xx.fbcdn.net...2e&oe=5CAB42B2
[Reply]
Dayze 12:19 PM 12-06-2018
hopefully Mark Alford is next.

JFC..I've never seen anyone mail it in like he does each morning.
[Reply]
srvy 03:16 PM 12-06-2018
New station owners wishing all a Merry Christmas.

Mike Thompson was getting old but his weather was never sky is falling better hit the basement.

Al Wallace seemed like a good guy but never had any sports inside news and was kinda bland. He had a good run he said nearly 40 years last night.

Someone mentioned Abby Eden I have never seen a news reader have as many coughing spells as her. These weren't just little cough clear throat spells literally sound like dying coughing. Poor woman must have terrible allergies.

Now Mark Alford the Mayor of Knobtown he seems to know everyone this may save him. And they now seem to be requiring him to where his glasses. That dude stated he hates reading a teleprompter but he cant see to read close either and he is always using his cell phone and botching. He also seems to get irritated with the incompetence surrounding him.

I hadnt seen Lamb around for awhile did he get the early boot?
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:27 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by srvy:
New station owners wishing all a Merry Christmas.

Mike Thompson was getting old but his weather was never sky is falling better hit the basement.

Al Wallace seemed like a good guy but never had any sports inside news and was kinda bland. He had a good run he said nearly 40 years last night.

Someone mentioned Abby Eden I have never seen a news reader have as many coughing spells as her. These weren't just little cough clear throat spells literally sound like dying coughing. Poor woman must have terrible allergies.

Now Mark Alford the Mayor of Knobtown he seems to know everyone this may save him. And they now seem to be requiring him to where his glasses. That dude stated he hates reading a teleprompter but he cant see to read close either and he is always using his cell phone and botching. He also seems to get irritated with the incompetence surrounding him.

I hadnt seen Lamb around for awhile did he get the early boot?

yeah, looks like lamb also got booted.
[Reply]
mikeyis4dcats. 03:28 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by Eleazar:
I think that account might be fake.

why is that?
[Reply]
Delaney37 06:31 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by oldman:
Did he have a P-51? I'm pretty sure that used to be parked at the Salina airport. The family had quite a few nice planes.
The one I got to fly in with him at the airshow here in Topeka back in the early 1980s was a little Navy trainer. BT-13 or maybe a BT-19. Lots of fun!
[Reply]
chiefqueen 10:41 PM 12-06-2018
Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats.:
why is that?
Wendall Anshultz died in 2010.
[Reply]
Page 2 of 3
< 12 3 >
Up