ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
patteeu 12:04 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Mennonite:
Fine. You're still a retard, however.
Probably, but you should let yourself come down from your anger high before you make a final judgment.
[Reply]
Reerun_KC 12:09 PM 12-01-2018
Chief fan are a nutty bunch of tardcarts.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 02:19 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
This was just posted on Patriotsplanet:

Originally Posted by Hawg73 View Post
Heh. As if anybody at TMZ knew about this.

Ernie Adams is Belichick's right-hand man and the most mysterious man in the NFL.

He also worked with Bill in Cleveland and still has friends within the Cleveland Police, so he knew about the incident within hours of it happening. You could question the timing of it being released now, but Ernie is no dummy and it could have been predicated on the NFL putting Hunt on the exempt list, which it did, and the timeline necessary to get him off that list which would make him ineligible for the post-season and give the Pats better odds to obtain home field advantage by handicapping their toughest opponent.

I'm not sure about the mechanics, the hows and whys, but I know that Ernie Adams is the person that is responsible for TMZ obtaining the vid.

Don't both asking for links. I'm not in a position to provide one, but you don't want this guy watching you.
Yet here it is Mr. Reerun
[Reply]
Bugeater 02:29 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Rain Man:
Nine months after the fact someone leaked the video. I shall put on my Sherlock Holmes hat and identify the suspects.

(Takes a puff on my Meerschaum pipe, slowly pacing the room with all of the suspects.)

You! (Pointing at the Patriots.) You have unlimited money, a reputation for cheating, and a strong motive for undermining the Chiefs at this precise point in time.

You! (Swirling and pointing at Cleveland police guy.) You have a video in your possession that TMZ is willing to pay good money for, and you have inside contacts to keep you from getting arrested for tampering with evidence. And I suspect you're a Browns fan.

You! (Pointing to gold digger.) Why are you in the room? No one wants you here. Here's your phone, and please go away.

You! (Turning and pointing to TMZ.) You're run by a Patriots fan and you have a horrible show that's poorly produced. But you also have an immediate profit motive, so your motive would have been satisfied eight months ago. You can leave, even though I hate you.

You! (Pointing to Broncos.) You're in the room just because we all know you're evil. You're in every room full of suspects.

You! (Pointing to John Dorsey.) You probably don't like the Chiefs, you have connections, and you're fighting for a playoff spot. But you've got Baker Mayfield who was probably in the room at the time. You can go.

You! (Pointing to gold digger.) Wait, why are you still here? I told you to leave.

You! (Pointing to Kareem Hunt.) Releasing this video would get you out of your rookie contract and get you to a new team on a potentially bigger deal. But you loved your team and five seconds of analysis will prove that this won't get you a bigger deal. You can go.

You! (Turning and pointing to hotel employee.) You make low pay and this is probably the biggest money making opportunity you'll ever have. Clear motive and opportunity here, though the timing is wrong. You would have sold out immediately. You can leave.

You! (Pointing to gold digger.) WTF? Why are you still here? GO. AWAY.
So it was the Broncos all along!

Pssst....the gold digger is still sitting behind you. Why won't she leave?
[Reply]
redfan 03:02 PM 12-01-2018
The calendar does not lie. It was Ware's mom.
[Reply]
lewdog 03:02 PM 12-01-2018
"Hey Clark, this is Roger. Roger Goodell. I need you to clean up the Kareem Hunt mess. It's getting a lot of press. You know what you need to do."

"Yes sir," says Clark.
[Reply]
BWillie 03:06 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by Hog's Gone Fishin:
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
I would imagine its simply someone inside the hotel security who wanted money. Highly doubtful its any vendetta against the Chiefs. Just about $ - especially if TMZ is involved.
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 03:07 PM 12-01-2018
I blame Scott Pioliski! :-)
[Reply]
Brewski 03:13 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by redhed:
The calendar does not lie. It was Ware's mom.

[Reply]
WhiteWhale 03:14 PM 12-01-2018
Anyone here familiar with Occam's razor?
[Reply]
CrazyPhuD 03:16 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by WhiteWhale:
Anyone here familiar with Occam's razor?
Is that like Oedipus's razor? :-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 03:37 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief:
My guess:

An employee at the hotel who works in security gets fired/quits for whatever reason.

Said person knows about the video and approaches TMZ with it thinking of the golden parachute they'll get.

TMZ sees it, knows it's good, buys the tape.
Probably.... TMZ sits on it until they have the cops body cam footage too
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 03:42 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I’m surprised it didn’t come out sooner.
Getting both the hotel security cam and cops body cam footage would take a while
[Reply]
BlackOp 03:54 PM 12-01-2018
Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar:
Getting both the hotel security cam and cops body cam footage would take a while
The fact TMZ has access to body cam footage indicates it was leaked by Cleveland police. From what's posted below...The police usually reject requests for evidence until after a 2 year statute of limitations period... in case there are charges filed later.

So who leaked the video if TMZ doesn't have to power to obtain it...obviously a 3rd party is involved.

The claim on the Patriots forum says they have someone that still has connections with Cleveland police there...and they obviously would the top team to benefit by releasing it. There is definitely a motive...true or not.

SI article is interesting

It appears that the NFL had not seen the Hunt hotel video until TMZ published it on Friday. This begs the question of how a private media company could acquire a disturbing video about an athlete before that athlete’s private sports league—even when that league was aware of the video’s existence.

It isn’t as if TMZ is a governmental entity with subpoena power. And it isn’t as if TMZ is a party to a litigation that would permit pretrial discovery into the incident and its evidence. TMZ and the NFL are both private companies that are subject to the same rules of engagement. Yet, like with Ray Rice, TMZ acquired a crucial surveillance video while the NFL watched from the sideline.

ESPN’s Adam Schefter reports that, according to sources, the NFL made “multiple attempts” to obtain the video but were denied by the hotel, the police and the persons who were near and around Hunt.

This is not surprising.

Hotels normally do not turn over surveillance videos unless required to do so by court order. Hotels, like any business, want to minimize their potential involvement in legal disputes. They will thus seek ways to evade participation in post-incident investigations. Hotels are also mindful of the risk of premises liability in the event someone is injured in an incident that occurs on the hotel’s property. Turning over the surveillance video—which is the Metropolitan Hotel’s private property—could make it more likely that someone in that ruckus claims an injury and sues the hotel.

As to law enforcement, while police departments are public entities and are thus subject to public records request, they are usually permitted under state law to reject such requests on account of an on-going police investigation. To that end, it remains possible that Hunt and others who were present could be charged with crimes. Ohio law generally provides for a six-year statute of limitations for felony charges and a two-year statute of limitations for misdemeanor charges. The fact that Hunt hasn’t been charged doesn’t guarantee he won’t be.
[Reply]
Chief Roundup 04:01 PM 12-01-2018
So now not only are the refs out to get us but an unknown person/entity is as well.

Come on man!!!!
[Reply]
Page 5 of 25
< 12345 678915 > Last »
Up