ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs targeted, but by who?
Hog's Gone Fishin 05:40 AM 12-01-2018
5 weeks left in the season and then playoffs. The release of the video was a deliberate conspiracy to sabatoge the Chiefs season knowing this would be an automatic 6 game exemption. With the underhanded things the Patriots have been caught doing in the past, it would make a person wonder.
[Reply]
htismaqe 10:05 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by TEX:
I went back and watched it several times. IMO, the 2nd and 3rd ones were legit. I'm not at all sure about the 1st one. I reviewed the ending with several people, who had not seen the ending, and asked for their opinions without giving them mine. All felt that there was no doubt about 2 & 3, but were not sure about the 1st either. In fact, tow of the four said they could not see anything wrong with kick # 1. This made me think about what happened with the announcers last night, right after the 1st kick - they didn't see it at first either, then showed the replay and said in a very non assertive way, that it occurred, but as they showed the replay, I still could not see it and they only showed the replay once then pivoted to talking about something. Then the 2nd kick happened, it was clearly off sides, they showed the replay a couple of times and stared talking about it, because that replay showed clear evidence of several people being off sides. Same with the 3rd attempt.

The Refs absolutely missed the LT moving way early on the Bolts 1st TD. Absolutely no question there. They even admitted as such to Tomlin.

The Refs absolutely missed the illegal block in the back on the punt return TD. In fact, there were 3 of them - and they happened at several levels of the return. One, right at the beginning, one at the 2nd wave and one as he was breaking freed of everyone. In fact, the announcers said something to the effect of, "There's an illegal block that was not called'' and moved on quickly.

That's TWO TD's that were absolutely given to the Bolts based on "missed" non calls/ A perfect example of the "Human Element" that still remains part of the game. Also provides a perfect way to make bad calls on purpose if that's the intent.

Point is, when the previous two bad calls occurred that directly lead to 14 Charger points - I can see why folks would question the off sides on the kick.

Pittsburgh got hosed, but FUCK THEM!

I was laughing shaking my head at it all, just as I was when I saw the Broncos / Bolts game and that BS call that went against your Cheating Donx at the end, that I thought would surly GIVE the Bolts that game. But Rivers was Rivers so that one ended as it should have, and you guys won a game that you deserved to win.

The Refs last night didn't chance letting Rivers be Rivers, and just completely ignored two bad game changing penalties before they made the theatrical off sides calls at the end.
All of these things seem to add up to LA conspiracy. Except the prevailing narrative is that the Steelers are the team that gets all the calls.

It all makes sense. Until it doesn't.

I think it's pretty obvious watching a full slate every weekend that NFL officiating is just bad. Like laughably, Chiefs defense bad.
[Reply]
Mile High Mania 10:07 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
All of these things seem to add up to LA conspiracy. Except the prevailing narrative is that the Steelers are the team that gets all the calls.

I think it's pretty obvious watching a full slate every weekend that NFL officiating is just bad. Like laughably, Chiefs defense bad.
Agreed... I think if you sat through every game, you would see a nice assortment of shit calls that are hard to explain.

I think the LA conspiracy thing is cute, though.
[Reply]
tooge 10:26 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Mile High Mania:
So, have you seen the ending? Were the offsides not legit? Believe it was the 2nd one where I couldn't tell if they were reacting to the ball moving, but other than that - the first and 3rd offsides calls looked warranted.
Not sure about all the conspiracy stuff, but the missed false start on the long TD pass was a total joke. Peter King mentions it in his column this morning.
[Reply]
TEX 10:27 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:

Man - oh - man is it ever!
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 10:30 AM 12-03-2018
I don’t think I’ve ever seen this many missed false starts in my life. I’m talking my entire life combined! I mean, how in the world can you miss a false start? It legit has to be the easiest call in the universe. That is some absolute crap reffing.
[Reply]
crayzkirk 10:35 AM 12-03-2018
Yep. Clear as day. The Chiefs were targeted. From getting Fouts on the announcing crew to the worst zebra crews, it's all a plot. They will probably award Mahomes to the Broncos before the start of next season. You know, just because...

Kareem Hunt made a bad decision, made another bad decision when he wasn't truthful, made another bad decision when he punched a guy in the face in another situation and everyone is trying to blame the NFL.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 11:38 AM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
I'm really starting to like you. :-)
I know you weren't talking to me but ive seen several of your posts the last few day. Whether they were silly, your opinion on the Kareem ordeal, or your thoughts on the team going forward, I'd have to say you're a solid poster yourself. Don't know what you've said in the past or who may or may not hold a grudge against you, as it seems there's many of those on this board, but you're A-OK in my book.. Not that it amounts to shit.
[Reply]
Roger Dodger 12:31 PM 12-03-2018
As a Patriots fan we know what being targeted is and this isn't that. The Chiefs are still a very good offence but it does suck to loose your #1 and depth. Ware is a very good back. Not as explosive but his numbers are similar to Hunts.

The NFL doesn't fix anything and the refs mess up...a lot.
[Reply]
Hog's Gone Fishin 01:43 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Roger Dodger:
As a Patriots fan we know what being targeted is and this isn't that. The Chiefs are still a very good offence but it does suck to loose your #1 and depth. Ware is a very good back. Not as explosive but his numbers are similar to Hunts.

The NFL doesn't fix anything and the refs mess up...a lot.
We now suspicion Charcandrick West.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 01:54 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by crayzkirk:
Yep. Clear as day. The Chiefs were targeted. From getting Fouts on the announcing crew to the worst zebra crews, it's all a plot. They will probably award Mahomes to the Broncos before the start of next season. You know, just because...

Kareem Hunt made a bad decision, made another bad decision when he wasn't truthful, made another bad decision when he punched a guy in the face in another situation and everyone is trying to blame the NFL.
Clark is warming to the idea.
[Reply]
TwistedChief 03:41 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by dwwataz:
I know you weren't talking to me but ive seen several of your posts the last few day. Whether they were silly, your opinion on the Kareem ordeal, or your thoughts on the team going forward, I'd have to say you're a solid poster yourself. Don't know what you've said in the past or who may or may not hold a grudge against you, as it seems there's many of those on this board, but you're A-OK in my book.. Not that it amounts to shit.
If I found myself next to you at Arrowhead, I would hold your hand proudly and we would hug when Mahomes threw glorious TD passes. You (genuinely) seem nice and I like that we both woke up on Saturday morning having gained similar perspective on the Hunt situation. My last week was personally difficult and this place was my sad escape so thanks for the above.

It's just a shame the cabal that is Sweet Daddy Love and Area54 aka BlackOp have determined the Chiefs are doomed. I will engage that narrative tomorrow. Onward and upward as always.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 03:48 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by BlackOp:
The Steelers entered the game 174-0-1 in home games in which they held a 16-point lead at any point in the game...

If the Steelers had a 16 point lead in every home game...it would take 21 years to reach 174.

Funny how the the overhyped LA express waltzes into Heinz field and does something no other team has done in at least 3-4 decades.

People just cant accept how staged this shit is... and KC is about to get royally ass-****ed to a new level on that Thursday night game.

NFL corporate wants a post-season home game for the Chargers....it's been priority #1 for over a year. It's a pretty transparent (and feeble) attempt to provide the uncommitted people of LA to optics of a winner. The retarded "battle for LA" PR meme will never take hold...no matter how many years they try to manufacture interest. Its just unfortunate that Spanos and his parasitic business practices affect the AFCW...and the NFL has committed to making them appear legit at all costs.

I said over a week ago...that the officials would be confused over who to cheat for... but would bet on the Chargers to get game changing calls/no calls.

I didn't see the game...but saw Tomlin bitching about the refs. Ha...**** both of these teams.

Was there really 3 FG attempts as time expired?...the refs should have just grabbed the ball and tossed it over the goal posts.
So you didn't watch the game but use it as evidence. No human in the world wouldn't have called a penalty on those last 2 kicks. First one I never saw a second replay of but they guys moved for sure.

If the Steelers won this game it would have been "oh look it's the Steelers". Chargers win it's "oh look it's LA". You're not even following a rule book. You call out everything and when you are wrong just completely ignore it and move on. Last year you claimed the Chargers would be gifted games and we beat them in LA and they followed that up by losing close game after close game.
[Reply]
Naptown Chief 06:52 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by TwistedChief:
If I found myself next to you at Arrowhead, I would hold your hand proudly and we would hug when Mahomes threw glorious TD passes. You (genuinely) seem nice and I like that we both woke up on Saturday morning having gained similar perspective on the Hunt situation. My last week was personally difficult and this place was my sad escape so thanks for the above.

It's just a shame the cabal that is Sweet Daddy Love and Area54 aka BlackOp have determined the Chiefs are doomed. I will engage that narrative tomorrow. Onward and upward as always.
Thank you man. Funny you said the nice bit... I've deleted a few posts these last few days immediately after posting them because they weren't very nice :-)
[Reply]
DrunkBassGuitar 07:06 PM 12-03-2018
Originally Posted by Titty Meat:
9-11 was an inside job
Jet fuel can't melt hotel security cameras!!
[Reply]
SuperBowl4 07:09 PM 12-03-2018
Kareem Hunt is in on it. Especially if the Patriots sign KH in the off season next year. :-)
[Reply]
Page 11 of 25
« First < 7891011 1213141521 > Last »
Up