ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>$$$Official: Do you own a Mahomes jersey thread$$$
Nickhead 03:49 AM 11-02-2018
Yes he needs another thread like I need a bullet in the head, but...

We went thru fanatics uk, but due to my wife ordering a female cut for me by accident, we ordered the right one for me.

So there are two here down under...

What say you?

If you don't own one, do you plan to?

aaaaaaaaaaaaand the mahoooooooooooooooomes of the chiefs!!! :-)
[Reply]
MahiMike 07:06 AM 11-02-2018
I bought a black Texas Tech Jersey last year. people look at me and don't know if I'm rooting for Texas. I just point to the back with Mahomes name.
[Reply]
BigRedChief 07:13 AM 11-02-2018
WTF? You post a "ask a question" thread and then have no poll to answer the question?

Thread fail
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:34 AM 11-02-2018
Had a home and away jersey before the season started. My feelings about Mahomes vs. Smiff are WELL documented on here.

This is fucking GREAT!!!!!! So thankful I am witnessing this shit!!!
[Reply]
philfree 07:39 AM 11-02-2018
The wife got me one for my birthday but I think I'm going to need a road jersey and maybe one of those salute to service ones too. If you just have one it's going to fade over the next 15 years.
[Reply]
St. Patty's Fire 07:46 AM 11-02-2018
Bought mine September of 2017, after his impressive preseason. Knew he was the real deal.
[Reply]
wutamess 07:54 AM 11-02-2018
Bought a white one last weekend and a black on just arrived in the mail Monday.
[Reply]
ARROW2 07:54 AM 11-02-2018
I would have bought mine sooner but at one time he hinted at changing his number, so I waited.
[Reply]
Marcellus 08:01 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by wutamess:
Bought a white one last weekend and a black on just arrived in the mail Monday.
Why would you buy a black jersey? I dont get the idea behind jerseys not the color of the actual jersey.
[Reply]
Shaid 08:05 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Why would you buy a black jersey? I dont get the idea behind jerseys not the color of the actual jersey.
Never understood that either.
[Reply]
Hydrae 08:07 AM 11-02-2018
Got a white away jersey for my birthday in August. First ever jersey but will not go a game day without wearing it now!
[Reply]
The Franchise 08:26 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Marcellus:
Because he wanted a black one?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:37 AM 11-02-2018
Not only no... but hell no!!! I will never buy a Mahomes jersey. I bought a Dante Hall Jersey and then he was gone. I then bought a Tony Gonzalez jersey thinking he was a lifer, and that year he was traded. I got mad and decided I’m going the rookie route because they will be here for a while... TYSON MUTHA F***** JACKSON!!! Needless to say, I’m jersey cursed and will NEVER buy a Pat Mahomes jersey for the good of the team. Is there anyone we want to get rid of?
[Reply]
Why Not? 08:39 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by MVChiefFan:
Not only no... but hell no!!! I will never buy a Mahomes jersey. I bought a Dante Hall Jersey and then he was gone. I then bought a Tony Gonzalez jersey thinking he was a lifer, and that year he was traded. I got mad and decided I’m going the rookie route because they will be here for a while... TYSON MUTHA F***** JACKSON!!! Needless to say, I’m jersey cursed and will NEVER buy a Pat Mahomes jersey for the good of the team. Is there anyone we want to get rid of?
Can you get a customized Sutton jersey?
[Reply]
MVChiefFan 08:40 AM 11-02-2018
Originally Posted by Why Not?:
Can you get a customized Sutton jersey?
:-) There we go! That’s a winner!
[Reply]
Easy 6 08:46 AM 11-02-2018
I'm not into jerseys, but I just picked out a Mahomes t-shirt at NFL shop online yesterday and showed it to mom for a Christmas gift... pretty sure I'm getting a really sharp Chiefs hoodie as well
[Reply]
Page 2 of 9
< 12 3456 > Last »
Up