ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 57 of 298
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:33 PM 01-21-2018
We're going to find out real soon what the plan is here. Vikings being ousted opens the door for most of our realistic options. Spagnuolo? Adam Zimmer?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:36 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
We're going to find out real soon what the plan is here. Vikings being ousted opens the door for most of our realistic options. Spagnuolo? Adam Zimmer?
Stop teasing us...
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:37 PM 01-21-2018
You know you’re just getting your hopes up to be kicked in the turtle dick again, right? Sutton isn’t leaving. Andy is too loyal! History repeats itself (except for a Chiefs SB appearance).
[Reply]
ILChief 08:38 PM 01-21-2018
Us: "they have to be waiting on Zimmer or Spags!"

Narrator: "they were not waiting on Zimmer or Spags"
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 08:39 PM 01-21-2018
No, I fully expect Sutton to be back. Just saying if anything IS going to happen, now's the time.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 08:40 PM 01-21-2018
Sutton is terrible.
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 08:41 PM 01-21-2018
I think if we don't hear anything within the next week, the long shot that anything will happen completely disappears. Adam Zimmer is now available. My guess Schurmer will be named HC for the Giants, and Schwartz will go somewhere (probably Tennessee). Those are probably Spags' 2 preferred landing spots. Giants may be out if they're favoring Del Rio. Unfortunately, the Eagles DC vacancy would be incredibly tough for Spags to turn down.

I think it's looking more and more like we're fucked.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 08:45 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I think if we don't hear anything within the next week, the long shot that anything will happen completely disappears. Adam Zimmer is now available. My guess Schurmer will be named HC for the Giants, and Schwartz will go somewhere (probably Tennessee). Those are probably Spags' 2 preferred landing spots. Giants may be out if they're favoring Del Rio. Unfortunately, the Eagles DC vacancy would be incredibly tough for Spags to turn down.

I think it's looking more and more like we're fucked.
We need to check Hunt's 5-year plan.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 08:54 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
We need to check Hunt's 5-year plan.
Already accomplished bro, loudest stadium in the NFL... check. A postseason win... check. 4 seasons with a playoff berth... check. Beating the teams that play in the SB that season (but not in the playoffs).... check (twice). What more would you want?
[Reply]
Chief Northman 09:00 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:

I think it's looking more and more like we're ****ed.
Why would Schwartz go anywhere? Lateral move. He can have another great year in Philly and get a HC gig next year.

Spags needs to be on Andy’s radar. If not, Reid will be toast by 2019.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:02 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
Why would Schwartz go anywhere? Lateral move. He can have another great year in Philly and get a HC gig next year.

You’re just fooling yourself. He just picked the GM, he’s got 5 more years minimum.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:09 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by Coochie liquor:
Already accomplished bro, loudest stadium in the NFL... check. A postseason win... check. 4 seasons with a playoff berth... check. Beating the teams that play in the SB that season (but not in the playoffs).... check (twice). What more would you want?
Another increase in prices to park? Add 3 more dollars to the price of beer? Fatter cheerleaders? The Hunts to keep more of the money the NFL gives them to actually go to a SB? :-)
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 09:19 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:

If he got a HC job. And I'd imagine for Arizona to wait this long, he's high on their list.
[Reply]
Gravedigger 09:26 PM 01-21-2018
It's not going to happen. Reid is walking a risky line by sticking with Sutton and only Mahomes will be able to save him. It's almost eerily similar to how things ended in Philadelphia. If the Chiefs finish with less than 7 wins next year, I could see Clark stepping in. As far as this year, Andy already has the seal of approval from Clark to go ahead since Mahomes will fill the seats for a bit anyways.
[Reply]
Coochie liquor 09:33 PM 01-21-2018
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
Another increase in prices to park? Add 3 more dollars to the price of beer? Fatter cheerleaders? The Hunts to keep more of the money the NFL gives them to actually go to a SB? :-)
God I wish. I’d be on board for bringing Cassel Alex back for some fatter cheerleaders. But I’m prob in the minority.
[Reply]
Page 57 of 298
« First < 7475354555657 5859606167107157 > Last »
Up