« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 02:39 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Offense scored 30 points noob. They did their job
You should deduct 7 as the "should have been" pick turned TD shouldn't be a positive. It shouldn't be credited to Alex11 numbers but that's how it's done. I guess you have to credit someone for the pass:-):-):-)IMHO
[Reply]
kcpasco 02:41 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by cooper barrett:
You should deduct 7 as the "should have been" pick turned TD shouldn't be a positive. It shouldn't be credited to Alex11 numbers but that's how it's done. I guess you have to credit someone for the pass:-):-):-)IMHO
So by that logic you need to deduct the 7 on the Brown reception against Pitt. Then Alex did enough to win that game.
[Reply]
GloryDayz 02:58 PM 10-22-2017
With our center and guard injured the OL are doing a decent job. 2 of them aren't starters for us!!!!!! When there are weak players on the OL the whole line suffers. They are doing a good job for what they are. I don't see Alex11 leaving on a cart, do you? Strong, NO, weak, NO

I cannot understand why Fisher has hot and cold moments but overall he earns his participation award.

C/ATT YDS AVG TD INT SACKS QBR RTG
Alex Smith 25/36 342 9.5 3 0 1-11 84.9 127.3

36 passes and 1 sack Hmmm yeah they suck big time...NOT

FYI these Stats are misleading, they should have a TD removed and an INT added.

What did suck was the Defense and it's performance against the pass. They did contain the run as noted above but

29/52 417 8.0 3 0 0-0 84.6 101.2

Oakland ran 73 plays vs our 59.and neither team broke 100 yards rushing.
I hate that we're the only team with injuries. "Next man up" needs to be less of a gap.

We'll learn from this. Going into year 48 we'll still be the most learned team to have a 48-year SB appearance drought.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:11 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I said our O-line is weak and couldn't start on other winning teams? Are saying they're strong (obviously compared to other O-lines on winning teams)?
Ahemmmm

Denver certainly would.

via GIPHY

[Reply]
cooper barrett 09:14 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by kcpasco:
So by that logic you need to deduct the 7 on the Brown reception against Pitt. Then Alex did enough to win that game.
He needs his offense to score 7 points a quarter to win, not have point miraculously gifted to him. You think Ben should get a TD pass out of that clust**** of a play?
[Reply]
GloryDayz 09:29 PM 10-22-2017
Ahemmmm

Denver certainly would.

via GIPHY

I still don't think the Donks are asking for our scrubs. But if they are Andy should say yes.
[Reply]
cooper barrett 10:39 PM 10-22-2017
Originally Posted by GloryDayz:
I still don't think the Donks are asking for our scrubs. But if they are Andy should say yes.
Fisher looked great compared to what they lined up.
[Reply]
bevischief 07:07 AM 10-23-2017
He needs a health check up. Like welcome to the retirement home. You don't need to see down field here.
[Reply]
carcosa 09:00 AM 10-23-2017
This should be the OFFICIAL reaction gif on the 2017 Chiefs defense:

[Reply]
Rausch 09:05 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by carcosa:

Fair...
[Reply]
CupidStunt 09:08 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by jjchieffan:
I don't get it. This defense has been borderline elite under Sutton. We've lost multiple key players and continued to be dominant. Now, all of the sudden he's forgotten how to run a defense? Something just doesn't add up.
He's not adjusting to the fact we can't get pressure with 4 men, nor is he adjusting to the fact we do NOT have the secondary to play man coverage. I will always blame the players much more, but Sutton isn't helping by scheming as if he has race cars when he actually has Renault Twizys.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 09:15 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by carcosa:

This works as well

[Reply]
TEX 09:28 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
He's not adjusting to the fact we can't get pressure with 4 men, nor is he adjusting to the fact we do NOT have the secondary to play man coverage. I will always blame the players much more, but Sutton isn't helping by scheming as if he has race cars when he actually has Renault Twizys.
:-) :-) Exactly this!
[Reply]
chiefzilla1501 10:13 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by CupidStunt:
Here's the thing. You have to realize that all defenses in this league are getting torched one way or the other. It's the reality of football in the fantasy football era. Pressure teams are also getting torched by quick hit check down qbs. I don't think pressure is as much of an issue as it is our terrible ball skills when the ball is floated up for grabs. I would hope that's actually fixable. If we had even average ball skills we'd be averaging a few picks per game, and then our defense looks a bit more like it has the past few years. At the same time, Sutton has to make some adjustments to figure out how we stop a smash mouth team like Pittsburgh. To his credit, in most years, we've had these few game struggles and weve adjusted. Hope he has another rabbit in the hat on this one.
[Reply]
carcosa 10:21 AM 10-23-2017
Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501:
I don't think pressure is as much of an issue as it is our terrible ball skills when the ball is floated up for grabs. I would hope that's actually fixable. If we had even average ball skills we'd be averaging a few picks per game, and then our defense looks a bit more like it has the past few years.
It's truly insane that not a single one of Carr's passes got picked off. He was basically throwing it into a forest every play and somehow missing all the trees.
[Reply]
Page 17 of 298
« First < 71314151617 181920212767117 > Last »
Up