Page 104 of 298
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>Fire Bob Sutton
petegz28 10:12 PM 10-19-2017
That is all.
[Reply]
The Franchise 04:34 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'd take John Fox. We have some of the pieces to run his 4-3 sets.
Dude hasn't been a DC since 2001. Not sure he's looking to go back to that.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:36 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by The Pest:
Dude hasn't been a DC since 2001. Not sure he's looking to go back to that.
Well, he's currently the Arkansas State Red Wolves offensive line coach.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:40 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-)
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:40 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by htismaqe:
I'd take John Fox. We have some of the pieces to run his 4-3 sets.
I'd take either one of them even if meant running out a shitty defense week in and week out. My main issue is there has seemingly been no accountability for the the defensive product. Not the coaches, not the players, definitely not Andy.

I'm just so tired of seeing the #32 defensive shit show week after week that even a new #32 shit show would taste better. Is it emotional decision. Of course it is. It could have been a professional decision last off season, but that poor choice has left us to needing to make that hard emotional decision. Which is either stick with the shit show you have and ultimately fail, or get a different shit show and hopefully it can polish a turd somewhat.
[Reply]
Sofa King 04:42 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
:-)
[Reply]
farmerchief 04:47 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by RubberSponge:
I'd take either one of them even if meant running out a shitty defense week in and week out. My main issue is there has seemingly been no accountability for the the defensive product. Not the coaches, not the players, definitely not Andy.

I'm just so tired of seeing the #32 defensive shit show week after week that even a new #32 shit show would taste better. Is it emotional decision. Of course it is. It could have been a professional decision last off season, but that poor choice has left us to needing to make that hard emotional decision. Which is either stick with the shit show you have and ultimately fail, or get a different shit show and hopefully it can polish a turd somewhat.
The MAJOR problem is, Andy thinks Sutton is doing a GOOD JOB!!!!!!!:-):-):-)
[Reply]
Iconic 04:48 PM 10-15-2018
Knew we should have got Pettine when we had the chance in the off-season.
Look at what he's turned Caper's dogshit defense into in Greenbay.

To put that into perspective they were ranked 22 last year in total yards allowed, under the same category above.

Scheme DOES matter. Even with scrubs. I'm tired of defending Sutton. Dude had Shaw cover Gronk one on one with no help during the most crucial part of the game. Who does that?
[Reply]
hometeam 04:49 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
I dont think there is any way that is the case. Thinking he is doing a good job at this point is delusional.

Knowing he sucks, but resigning that your stuck with him is far different than crucifying him in public.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:49 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by farmerchief:
I agree 100%. Andy has been the biggest roadblock.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 04:50 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by hometeam:
I dont think there is any way that is the case. Thinking he is doing a good job at this point is delusional.

Knowing he sucks, but resigning that your stuck with him is far different than crucifying him in public.
Reid doesn't get that excuse. Kept him around last year while pinning the blame for our bad defense on the talent.
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:50 PM 10-15-2018
Andy "Patrick I want you to know we'll be making you feel right at home here, we've made the transition seemless. Look at the defense we'll be employing, does that not just scream Red Raiders to you?"

Mahomes "well..actually....i was..."

Andy "Great Patrick happy to know you'll be comfy here"
[Reply]
Imon Yourside 04:52 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by Iconic:
Knew we should have got Pettine when we had the chance in the off-season.
Look at what he's turned Caper's dogshit defense into in Greenbay.

To put that into perspective they were ranked 22 last year in total yards allowed, under the same category above.

Scheme DOES matter. Even with scrubs. I'm tired of defending Sutton. Dude had Shaw cover Gronk one on one with no help during the most crucial part of the game. Who does that?
In all fairness Shaw was an unknown commodity, he knew the others were dogshit.
[Reply]
Abba-Dabba 04:53 PM 10-15-2018

That just doesn't make any sense.

Don't get rid of him because somehow that means it is crucifying him in public. But in the mean time get crucified for the terrible defense you put out weekly.
[Reply]
dirk digler 04:56 PM 10-15-2018

Reid called him brilliant last week. He is not stuck with him he can let him go at anytime.
[Reply]
NJChiefsFan 05:37 PM 10-15-2018
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah this isn’t on Sutton. It isn’t the scheme either. This is 1 million % on the player. This is just football fundamentals 101.
It's possible to be a mixture of both the players and Sutton.

As for Reid's reaction, I personally thought it was the first frustration I've seen him show at Sutton. Even Sutton's reaction seemed to be apologetic.

Maybe it was nothing but I personally would be wondering why a no-name(and that's saying something in this defense) was 1 on 1 with Gronk with no safety help. I get that it's a tough damn situation but find a way to make Hogan beat you. If that happens, you tip your damn cap. If Gronk beats Shaw, you feel like you didn't even give yourself a chance.
[Reply]
Page 104 of 298
« First < 45494100101102103104 105106107108114154204 > Last »
Up