ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 502 of 2678
« First < 2402452492498499500501502 50350450550651255260210021502 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>*****The Patrick Mahomes Thread*****
Dante84 07:19 PM 04-27-2017
IT ****ING HAPPENED

OP UPDATE:

Because of all the interest in this thread, I've place all of the video content of Patrick Mahomes II's college career, and draft day goodness into a single post that can be found here. Enjoy!
[Reply]
pugsnotdrugs19 04:42 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Terez A. Paylor @TerezPaylor
Veach on Patrick Mahomes and Alex Smith: "He’s so far ahead of where Pat is, I don’t think it’s even close right now."
5:03 PM · Sep 2, 2017

They are trying so hard to make this easier for Alex
Veach had to say that. There has to be some valid reason for Smith playing if/when he shits the bed for the first time this year. The physical capabilities will not be a valid reason.
[Reply]
Buckweath 04:43 PM 09-02-2017
Veach on Patrick Mahomes and Alex Smith: "He’s so far ahead of where Pat is, I don’t think it’s even close right now."

Lol, ok Veach. I guess it is not a bad thing to try to give Smith confidence and make sure the rookie doesn't get ahead of himself and understand that he has much to improve.
[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:45 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:
Veach had to say that. There has to be some valid reason for Smith playing if/when he shits the bed for the first time this year. The physical capabilities will not be a valid reason.
I hear he demands two scoops of ice cream at team lunches.
[Reply]
Pitt Gorilla 05:17 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
?
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 05:25 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower:
Be ready for a lot of bitching about how awful Conley is and that Tyreek and Kelce are overrated because they drop too many passes.
Originally Posted by Hammock Parties:
Hope is a powerful motivator.

Pat MaHopes
The Dynamic takes on many powerful forms. In the case of the above, there will most assuredly be many drops from stated players. These men have unwittingly begun the process of mentally re-programming themselves to loathe playing with Smith. If I am correct, expect to see an above-normal number of drops, some of which will make you scream, "is it raining retards out there(?!?!?)". Mark my words; professional pride isn't going to help this one little bit.
You don't hand a man a set of keys to a Ford Focus after letting him drive the Shelby for a month.

Originally Posted by Baby Lee:
He would be better served demanding Correctol.
[Reply]
OnTheWarpath15 05:27 PM 09-02-2017

The comments are awesome, for the most part. Still some clinging to hope with Alex.
[Reply]
Hammock Parties 07:03 PM 09-02-2017
God, the sheer idea that we could have weekly memes like this going forward...

[Reply]
KChiefs1 07:11 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Modser:
Props to Stan Weber for hanging in there and not letting KK spew his shit.

https://omny.fm/shows/between-the-li...-stan-weber-63
[Reply]
Chiefshrink 09-02-2017, 07:23 PM
This message has been deleted by Chiefshrink.
Mizzou_8541 07:41 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
The Dynamic takes on many powerful forms. In the case of the above, there will most assuredly be many drops from stated players. These men have unwittingly begun the process of mentally re-programming themselves to loathe playing with Smith. If I am correct, expect to see an above-normal number of drops, some of which will make you scream, "is it raining retards out there(?!?!?)". Mark my words; professional pride isn't going to help this one little bit.
You don't hand a man a set of keys to a Ford Focus after letting him drive the Shelby for a month.

He would be better served demanding Correctol.
Your posts are generally pretty entertaining, but you're trying wayyyy to hard to be funny here. Just be yourself, bro.
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:44 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19:

I understand what he is trying to do but it's simply not true. That is bullshit. I understand, they want Alex to go out with some dignity but this dude, IMO, earned the right to start. I believe he has been outplaying Alex since the first day of camp and everybody knows it. Just start him, Alex is a big boy, who is rich. He will be fine.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:48 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541:
Your posts are generally pretty entertaining, but you're trying wayyyy to hard to be funny here. Just be yourself, bro.
Mmm...I was actually being factual with that one.

But thanks! :-)
[Reply]
ARROW2 08:49 PM 09-02-2017
Being told that he is not starting after watching him play is like being just about to hit it at 5 in the morning, clothes off and everything, maybe you even got some brain and then she says she can't go through with it, we need to wait. Nothing you can do but accept it. But damn, Mahomes is CLEARLY the better player and THAT'S not even CLOSE.

Send the bolded to the front office. They already know that though. Again, I respect Alex but he is not taking us where we need to go. Just watched that bomb again......I can't take it....LOL! Andy, PLEASE do the right thing! I'm begging you bro.
[Reply]
Sweet Daddy Hate 08:52 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by ARROW2:
I understand what he is trying to do but it's simply not true. That is bullshit. I understand, they want Alex to go out with some dignity but this dude, IMO, earned the right to start. I believe he has been outplaying Alex since the first day of camp and everybody knows it. Just start him, Alex is a big boy, who is rich. He will be fine.
I prefer his end to be dramatic and painful.

He's earned it.
[Reply]
SAUTO 09:42 PM 09-02-2017
Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate:
I prefer his end to be dramatic and painful.

He's earned it.
This is a dumb fucking post
[Reply]
New World Order 09:50 PM 09-02-2017
127 yards receiving on 3 receptions :-)
[Reply]
Page 502 of 2678
« First < 2402452492498499500501502 50350450550651255260210021502 > Last »
Up