ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 96 of 300
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
BigRichard 12:25 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Baby Lee:

[Reply]
Bowser 12:53 PM 11-03-2015

[Reply]
The Franchise 12:58 PM 11-03-2015
I'm not even looking at this thread to reply, but WhoTF watches TWD on the night of the Royals WS championship AND Denver/Green Bay?
People who aren't Royals fans?
[Reply]
Radar Chief 01:27 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Pestilence:
People who aren't Royals fans?
Such things exist?
Shame, they're missing out.
[Reply]
aturnis 07:33 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
That was my wife's thought, but the show producers did not want to follow that part of the story arc because...

Spoiler!
That's not the reason. Robert Kirkman said it himself, it was a big mistake he made in writing the comic. Limited things. Didn't want to do that here.
[Reply]
aturnis 07:35 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by KC_Lee:
They mentioned that different things happen to you if you get walker blood in an open wound in the comic during "The Talking Dead". They made it out to be a bad thing.

Anyone got some info on that? I am not 100% up on the comic's lore.
Don't think so, as everyone is already infected.

The only harm to come from walker blood in a wound would be a nasty infection, which could of course lead to death.
[Reply]
Sure-Oz 07:40 PM 11-03-2015
Good episode...wonder what the next episode is about? Wasn't sure by the trailer where they are heading

The wolf guy is so crazy and he should've taken him out.
[Reply]
Bowser 10:21 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:
Good episode...wonder what the next episode is about? Wasn't sure by the trailer where they are heading

I think he is bitten, isn't that what he showed Morgan on his side? Why they were needing to kill everyone?
[Reply]
Fishpicker 11:55 PM 11-03-2015
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I think he is bitten, isn't that what he showed Morgan on his side? Why they were needing to kill everyone?
I dont know why they are killing everyone. I assume it is because they dont want competitors walking away with resources that they need/want.

the wound on the wolf...

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Otter 12:13 AM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by Sure-Oz:

I think he left him alive for a reason:

Spoiler!

As much as I wanted to see what happened to Glenn and the Rick's baby (if anything) that was a good show. If the writers find an even remotely plausible way to get Glenn out of that situation I'll be amazed. It's going to make Carol and Daryl van on bridge fiasco look realistic.

Also, couldn't they find a better way for the cheese maker to get bit? I mean really? Just turn your back the walker like that?
[Reply]
Gadzooks 01:45 AM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by Otter:
I think he left him alive for a reason:

Spoiler!

As much as I wanted to see what happened to Glenn and the Rick's baby (if anything) that was a good show. If the writers find an even remotely plausible way to get Glenn out of that situation I'll be amazed. It's going to make Carol and Daryl van on bridge fiasco look realistic.

Also, couldn't they find a better way for the cheese maker to get bit? I mean really? Just turn your back the walker like that?
The cheese maker was like "Hey zombie man, I know you had life before man, just hang on while I talk to this dude over her* Ouch! WTF!!!"
The likelihood of that type of person surviving that long on his own is pretty slim Jim.

The real question is:
Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 02:30 AM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by Otter:

Spoiler!

You're giving it all away!!!

Spoiler!

[Reply]
Baby Lee 04:37 AM 11-04-2015

[Reply]
Jerm 08:24 AM 11-04-2015
That might have been my favorite TWD episode in the entire run so far...
[Reply]
Rausch 01:05 PM 11-04-2015
Originally Posted by Jerm:
That might have been my favorite TWD episode in the entire run so far...
My favorite this season. Guy playing Morgan is a great actor and this backstory lets us know why he and rick are polar opposites right now.

Morgan will probably try to "rehab" Rick and he probably won't be having any of it...
[Reply]
Page 96 of 300
« First < 46869293949596 979899100106146196 > Last »
Up