ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 206 of 300
« First < 106156196202203204205206 207208209210216256 > Last »
Media Center>The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (Part 2)
Fire Me Boy! 03:01 PM 10-02-2014
Sunday Nights at 9pm/8pm (Central) on AMC. Premiere for Season 5 is Oct. 12.
[Reply]
dlphg9 10:13 AM 03-06-2017
This is getting so bad. Wtf? That stupid looking deer. They couldn't find a deer that's been raised? Plus that whiny bitch Rosita. Good lord.
[Reply]
notorious 10:41 AM 03-06-2017
That deer was pretty horrible looking.
[Reply]
sedated 11:10 AM 03-06-2017
Originally Posted by Bowser:
I think the frustrating part is how they chop the show up into all these different storylines that take place simultaneously. It's a big show with a big story, but there are times it feels counterproductive to the flow.
I think those are worse in real time than when binge watching. There were a few of those early on but when doing Netflix you don't have to wait another week to go back to the main plot.

I just don't get the animosity for the show all of a sudden. First half of season 7 sucked but 3 of the last 4 episodes have been really solid IMHO. Something major is definitely building but everyone just wants to get it over with (Sasha and Rosita included).
[Reply]
Kman34 04:19 PM 03-06-2017
Originally Posted by CasselGotPeedOn:
This show is such garbage.
Then don't watch.... dumbass..
[Reply]
notorious 04:52 PM 03-06-2017
WD is still way better than most TV, and the nitpicking we do on it shows how good it really is.

Keep it going. What the hell else is there to watch?
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:03 PM 03-06-2017
This show has been steadily losing me since coming back from the break

Otters "Marvel Comic Zombie fight pit"

Gadzooks "growing list of ridiculous survivor groups"

Everyones "gimme a ****ing break with that dear, like its just gonna stand
there looking fake"

A carnival in the middle of ****ing nowhere, right next to a military outpost... not to mention no roads into the place or parking areas, just a carnival and army post together in the middle of a field in BFE

They need to change gears quickly, or I'll find something else to watch
[Reply]
frankotank 06:25 PM 03-06-2017
getting some real good laughs in here today.
yeah there is a lot of stupid going on.
"the tranny" hahahahaha

I won't quit watching....EVER! but ya'll have hit on a few of my biggest peeves. I think my #1 is Rosita. gawd she's been a total snatch for the last 6 episodes. annoying!

let me just heave another gripe on here before I leave....
why Why WHY would all those soldiers be walking around with automatic rifles still strapped to their backs! I can't think of a situation involving zombies where the very first thing I do isn't pulling that thing off my back and taking aim. just sayin
[Reply]
Easy 6 06:54 PM 03-06-2017
Originally Posted by frankotank:
"the tranny" hahahahaha

I won't quit watching....EVER! but ya'll have hit on a few of my biggest peeves. I think my #1 is Rosita. gawd she's been a total snatch for the last 6 episodes. annoying!

why Why WHY would all those soldiers be walking around with automatic rifles still strapped to their backs! I can't think of a situation involving zombies where the very first thing I do isn't pulling that thing off my back and taking aim. just sayin
I'll stop watching (take that AMC!) if things stay on this track, its becoming retarded

Good point on all of the soldiers having their rifles slung across their backs... see thats the kinda stuff I'm talking about, its like the writers arent even trying anymore, they figure any old shit they throw out will satisfy the masses at this point
[Reply]
notorious 07:21 PM 03-06-2017
"the tranny" hahahahaha

Great point. The obvious wasn't so obvious to me. :-)
[Reply]
wutamess 09:39 AM 03-07-2017
Wouldn't they be sick first? IF they were sick they weren't in the open in ready to gun down mode. They had their defenses down and was probably laying around somewhere. Maybe even sleep when they passed.

Guns wouldn't be in their hands then.
[Reply]
Mr. Plow 09:46 AM 03-07-2017
I can see the last episode of the season being the beginning of the war....and that will piss me off.
[Reply]
Bowser 09:51 AM 03-07-2017
Originally Posted by Mr. Plow:
I can see the last episode of the season being the beginning of the war....and that will piss me off.
You know it will happen like that.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:00 AM 03-07-2017
Carol coming back to town is going to set things off. Also there wasn't a Military post from my perspective. The military showed up to make it a safe zone or something I don't know.

However, looks like the kingdom is going to get involved this week.
[Reply]
BleedingRed 10:04 AM 03-07-2017

I think this is Carol telling Morgan to man up and lets fight. She look determined to get people rallied or something.
[Reply]
The Franchise 10:10 AM 03-07-2017
Kinda glad I stopped watching during Season 3 now.
[Reply]
Page 206 of 300
« First < 106156196202203204205206 207208209210216256 > Last »
Up