ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 55 of 200
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 02:37 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
He's actually not. NBA guys call him three greatest out of the offense scorer in league history. He gets his points in a very specific fashion. He's also the third best player on his team. Klay is 90 percent as good offensively while being twice the defender and more durable.
So you are claiming that Klay was the primary reason for why Golden State won their championship in 2015, i.e. the year before they signed Durant?

The the fact that Steph Curry was the NBA MVP that season and averaged 26 points and 6.3 assists per game during the NBA Finals would seem to counter your argument.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:40 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88:
So you are claiming that Klay was the primary reason for why Golden State won their championship in 2015, i.e. the year before they signed Durant?

The the fact that Steph Curry was the NBA MVP that season and averaged 26 points and 6.3 assists per game during the NBA Finals would seem to counter your argument.
You mean the NBA Finals where the bench player (Andre Iguodala) won the Finals MVP? That's your argument for Curry's Finals performance?

:-)
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 02:49 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy:
You're just a hater. He didnt have it easy GS Warriors sucked when he got there. He gets criticized all the time both on and off rhe court. You don't win NBA MVP award twice by having it easy.
Sure you do. He couldn't win the MVP award unless he had it easy.

The Warriors sucked for most of his first several seasons, and he couldn't elevate them until he had Klay and Draymond.

He doesn't have to carry a heavy minutes load, nor does he have to carry a defensive load at all. It's easy to put up big numbers on offense (Irving, Harden) when you don't have to expend much energy on defense.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:22 PM 05-11-2019
Eh. I thing Curry is firmly in that superstar crowd of players. Not a generational talent like Jordan or LeBron.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 03:35 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Eh. I thing Curry is firmly in that superstar crowd of players. Not a generational talent like Jordan or LeBron.
Steve Nash like.
[Reply]
New World Order 03:37 PM 05-11-2019

The Warriors sucked for most of his first several seasons, and he couldn't elevate them until he had Klay and Draymond.

He doesn't have to carry a heavy minutes load, nor does he have to carry a defensive load at all. It's easy to put up big numbers on offense (Irving, Harden) when you don't have to expend much energy on defense.
Apparently, leading your team in scoring is 'having it easy'
[Reply]
PAChiefsGuy 03:58 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:
According to 'Hamas' Jenkins winning the MVP award is also easy which explains why Harden won it. Never knew!

'Hamas' Jenkins is really killing it with his posts today.
[Reply]
FloridaMan88 04:38 PM 05-11-2019
You mean the NBA Finals where the bench player (Andre Iguodala) won the Finals MVP? That's your argument for Curry's Finals performance?

:-)
Who was Golden State’s leading scorer during the NBA Finals that year? Not bad for the “third best player” on Golden State.

Also your Troy Aikman analogy with Steph Curry is laughably stupid.
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:06 PM 05-11-2019
Lulz Lakers hire Frank Vogel as head coach with Jason Kidd one of his assistants
[Reply]
dirk digler 05:08 PM 05-11-2019

That is silly Hamas. His early years he was hurt because of his ankles. Once he was healthy he exploded.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 05:12 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by dirk digler:
That is silly Hamas. His early years he was hurt because of his ankles. Once he was healthy he exploded.
That's revisionism. He's had a ton of ankle injuries in the last four years, too.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:31 PM 05-11-2019

Here’s my take on the “Warriors don’t need KD” debate:

The Warriors needed KD for 2 things:

1) To break up OKC
2) To counter LeBron in the Finals

However, if KD never went to GS, they might’ve been able to win again anyway. Unfortunately, we’ll never know for sure.

— Barry McCockiner (@SportsTalkBarry) May 11, 2019

And we’ll never know thanks to Durant’s laughable move to the team who beat him to grab a few counterfeit championships, a move even he is ashamed of.
[Reply]
KC_Connection 05:36 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by New World Order:

A part of me feels bad for James Harden. He certainly didn't play poorly against the Warriors, he just doesn't have the luxury of being able to play like Sebastian Telfair for 3 quarters like you know who does.

— Barry McCockiner (@SportsTalkBarry) May 11, 2019

Being able to do nothing for entire games/series and still winning is having it easy, yes.
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 05:55 PM 05-11-2019
Lakers hire Vogel. Lol
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 06:12 PM 05-11-2019
Originally Posted by Superturtle:
Lakers hire Vogel. Lol
:-) Nobody wants any part of that shit show. Not sure they could get some Twitter named McCockiner to coach at this point.
[Reply]
Page 55 of 200
« First < 5455152535455 5657585965105155 > Last »
Up