ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 15 of 200
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
mcaj22 12:49 PM 02-15-2019
Cant believe the Pels are that much of a mess cause AD cant handle being in Drew Brees's shadow. That would be like if Embiid cried because Philly made Foles the god of the city.
[Reply]
RunKC 02:24 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy:
Actually when MJ was Lebron's age he was in the middle of his 2nd 3-peat.
Yeah he was on maybe the most talented team ever with Phil Jackson as his coach.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 02:29 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by RunKC:
Yeah he was on maybe the most talented team ever with Phil Jackson as his coach.
Don't get butthurt for being factually incorrect.
[Reply]
staylor26 02:31 PM 02-15-2019
The most talented team ever? If so that‘s only because of him because without him they were hardly anything more than your average playoff team. They don’t win shit without him.

Also, I love when people bring up Phil Jackson in MJ vs. Lebron debates. As if Lebron would ever submit to his HC and run THEIR offense.

:-)
[Reply]
staylor26 02:33 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by mcaj22:
Cant believe the Pels are that much of a mess cause AD cant handle being in Drew Brees's shadow. That would be like if Embiid cried because Philly made Foles the god of the city.
Lol wtf are you talking about?

AD isn’t leaving because of Drew Brees. He’s leaving because he wants to win and/or go to a bigger market.
[Reply]
BWillie 02:39 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
The most talented team ever? If so that‘s only because of him because without him they were hardly anything more than your average playoff team. They don’t win shit without him.

Also, I love when people bring up Phil Jackson in MJ vs. Lebron debates. As if Lebron would ever submit to his HC and run THEIR offense.

:-)
MJ was great. There is no reason if you are a MJ fan though - you should just automatically discredit LeBron.

Yeah -the Bulls were a playoff team without Jordan. And the Cavs went to the Finals with LeBron - and without him are the worst team in the league.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:13 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
MJ was great. There is no reason if you are a MJ fan though - you should just automatically discredit LeBron.

Yeah -the Bulls were a playoff team without Jordan. And the Cavs went to the Finals with LeBron - and without him are the worst team in the league.
I’m not discrediting Lebron.

He’s the second best player I’ve ever seen. What I said about the coaching is simply just telling the truth. I can be critical of him while still giving him his props.
[Reply]
RunKC 03:20 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by BWillie:
Yup

It’s weird that these guys get so defensive about LeBron as if he sucks. Expecting players to live up to MJ’s career is fantasy land. He was a great player in a great situation. Same as Tom Brady.
[Reply]
staylor26 03:27 PM 02-15-2019
Yup

It’s weird that these guys get so defensive about LeBron as if he sucks. Expecting players to live up to MJ’s career is fantasy land. He was a great player in a great situation. Same as Tom Brady.
Literally just said he’s the second best player I’ve ever seen in the post above yours :-)
[Reply]
TambaBerry 03:50 PM 02-15-2019
People would like LeBron if he wasn't such a pussy. The dude is a drama queen
[Reply]
Sassy Squatch 03:53 PM 02-15-2019
Maybe if LeGM would quit fucking over LePlayer he'd have more rings.
[Reply]
O.city 03:57 PM 02-15-2019
I’m pretty much there with you

I liked him a lot for a long time, never had a problem with him going to Miami etc

But when he starts wanting to be the gm and running guys off, we’ll you kinda get what you get

I always think it’s impressive when guys who are billed as superstars and sport altering type talents live up to it but I’m just lebroned our
[Reply]
staylor26 03:58 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:

I liked him a lot for a long time, never had a problem with him going to Miami etc

But when he starts wanting to be the gm and running guys off, we’ll you kinda get what you get

I always think it’s impressive when guys who are billed as superstars and sport altering type talents live up to it but I’m just lebroned our
Any reasonable fan that isn’t hanging on his nuts would be at this point.
[Reply]
RunKC 04:03 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by TambaBerry:
People would like LeBron if he wasn't such a pussy. The dude is a drama queen
So is Tom Brady. I wish that fucker would get traded and not have the best coach ever prop him up.

That guy has never had to deal with any real adversity in almost 20 years in the NFL. You know he would be as bad as Rivers if he was playing for a different team.
[Reply]
SAUTO 04:06 PM 02-15-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:

This pretty much sums my feelings up
[Reply]
Page 15 of 200
« First < 51112131415 161718192565115 > Last »
Up