ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 105 of 200
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Nzoner's Game Room>****2018-2019 Official NBA Regular season thread****
dirk digler 05:23 PM 10-16-2018
Didn't see anybody starting this thread so I guess I will.

Anti climatic season starts tonight and my prediction is GS vs Boston in the NBA Finals.

First 2 Games tonight on TNT with Philly vs Boston and OKC vs GS. Westbrook is out tonight so that game will be a blowout most likely.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:33 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
So we’re cheering for the guy who refused to play last year and forced his way out?

I thought you had to do it with who drafted you
Kawhi’s a fucking weirdo. I’m not a huge fan, but I don’t hate him. I’m just calling it like I see it. I’m cheering for the Raptors, who are like a second team to me.

He’s already done it, and was the Finals MVP. And he couldn’t have done it with the team that drafted him since they traded him to SA.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:33 PM 06-07-2019
The massive playoff run is finally taking its toll.
[Reply]
Red Dawg 09:33 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by O.city:
So we’re cheering for the guy who refused to play last year and forced his way out?

I thought you had to do it with who drafted you
No wea re cheering against Durant s team. He took the easy road like a punk.
[Reply]
O.city 09:35 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by staylor26:
Kawhi’s a ****ing weirdo. I’m not a huge fan, but I don’t hate him. I’m just calling it like I see it. I’m cheering for the Raptors, who are like a second team to me.

He’s already done it, and was the Finals MVP. And he couldn’t have done it with the team that drafted him since they traded him to SA.
He refused to play they injury or whatever the hell it was . Weird shit iirc

They had that lucky ass bounce in game 7 against the 6ers. Fine line
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:36 PM 06-07-2019
Kawhi’s a ****ing weirdo. I’m not a huge fan, but I don’t hate him. I’m just calling it like I see it. I’m cheering for the Raptors, who are like a second team to me.

What a fuck up by Indiana.
[Reply]
MarkDavis'Haircut 09:38 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by alpha_omega:
They can arrest you for this?.....

FAN ARRESTED Over Vulgar Comment About Ayesha Curry On Live TV

Cops in Toronto have arrested the moronic Raptors fan who went on a live TV news broadcast and said he was going to "F**k" Ayesha Curry.

The incident occurred on June 2 following the Raptors loss to the Golden State Warriors in Game 2 of the NBA Finals ... a game in which Ayesha's husband, Steph Curry, dropped 23 points and 4 assists.

A CP24 news reporter in Canada was interviewing Raptors fans during a live news broadcast after the game to get their reactions when 28-year-old Tristan Warkentin stepped up to the mic.

When asked what it was like to be at the stadium for the game, Warkentin responded ... "The vibe was unreal and I just want to let everyone know Ayesha Curry we're gonna f**k her right in the p**sy."

The Toronto Police Service says Warkentin was arrested for criminal mischief since he knew his comments would air on live TV.

A court date has been set for July 11.

After the incident, Warkentin said he had been receiving death threats because of his comments.

He also told the Toronto Sun, "I’m not in a position to defend myself in terms of what happened. I am sure you understand the influence of alcohol."

"What I did was disgraceful; it was an alcohol-influenced situation ... To be honest I don’t even remember being there but I am responsible for my own actions at the end of the day” and “am not sitting here claiming victim.”

Warkentin also says he plans to apologize to Ayesha Curry.

https://www.tmz.com/2019/06/06/ayesh...nals-arrested/
It is Canada. Less freedom of speech there.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:38 PM 06-07-2019
If the Warriors role over like they did tonight in Toronto the team needs to be blown up.
[Reply]
staylor26 09:38 PM 06-07-2019
Look how hard it is 3 peat.

MJ did it twice.

With no game 7’s.

Fucking GOAT.
[Reply]
'Hamas' Jenkins 09:39 PM 06-07-2019
Leonard is a developmental success story. He couldn't shoot in college. That he turned himself into this kind of shooter and scorer is amazing. It's not like the Pacers traded a prospect the level of LeBron or Durant. Leonard was thought of as a role player by pretty much everyone, including the Spurs.
[Reply]
Al Bundy 09:39 PM 06-07-2019
Look how hard it is 3 peat.

MJ did it twice.

With no game 7’s.

Fucking GOAT.
He took 2 years off. If he hadn't they wouldn't have won 6.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:39 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
No wea re cheering against Durant s team. He took the easy road like a punk.
You know this series shows how important he is to that team, right?
[Reply]
staylor26 09:40 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
You’re right, they could’ve won 7 or 8.
[Reply]
BigCatDaddy 09:40 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by Al Bundy:
They would have won 8.
[Reply]
O.city 09:41 PM 06-07-2019
You have to add Durant if you have the chance but if they didn’t and had taken the money to add elsewhere I doubt we’d have to watch the shell of Bogut play much
[Reply]
dirk digler 09:41 PM 06-07-2019
Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins:
You guys do realize that without Durant they would have had 30 million a year to spend on other guys. They could added two other very good players.

A 73-win team with 30 million in cap space absolutely should have been a dynasty.
Meh KD makes them almost unbeatable they would have been dumb to not sign him plus they got 2 championships out of it.
[Reply]
Page 105 of 200
« First < 55595101102103104105 106107108109115155 > Last »
Up