ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 62 of 154
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Hall of Classics>Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation)
convict1983 04:21 PM 06-25-2007
Originally Posted by DaFace:
This thread is a compilation of three threads which were all started by the same person. They were merged into one thread since the person is probably not worthy of having three separate threads in the hall. The original thread begins here, and the links below will "jump" to the first posts in the second and third threads.
I stole a sweet laptop today

So I was in Paradise Cafe today for lunch and it was jam packed. There was this guy that was sitting in a booth all by his lonesome and had a sweet lookin laptop. The dude gets a call on his cell phone and decides to take the call outside. I was perplexed because he just left his laptop all by itself. So, its now been 15 minutes and the guy is STILL outside on the phone!

I thought to myself that I really needed a new laptop and this one was there for the taking. Well, there were no cameras in there and it was so busy that no one would notice so I went up to it casually and folded it up and exited the opposite door from him. Like taking candy from a baby. :-)

And I dont feel too bad because the guy didnt have any business or work related stuff on there, just a couple of photo albums. Hey, if he is too stupid to leave his laptop alone for more than 15 minutes then he deserved it.
[Reply]
Fish 02:01 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture:
Who the F is Brandon???:-)
Your buddy.... he was a fellow alert and defensive driver who liked to speed at night...

And now he only has one sock.

But I'm pretty sure he was cool with the chicks...
[Reply]
Adept Havelock 02:02 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by Lzen:
I hope when you kill yourself, you don't take any innocents with you. Hopefully, it is sooner than later.
100+? He ought to get a mention on the news when he discovers the joys of going from 100+ to Zero in .1 seconds. Hopefully he packs a spatula on the bike.
[Reply]
Midnight_Vulture 02:02 PM 06-24-2008
Bwahahaha oh THAT guy.

Should I start posting pics of random car accidents too???
[Reply]
Sully 02:03 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by trndobrd:
What precautions do you take?
Two shirts. Maybe a jacket.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 02:03 PM 06-24-2008
have any of you never drove drunk? then shut the **** up!
Posted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
morphius 02:04 PM 06-24-2008
UGH so not true.

And I do sometimes wear gear and a helmet but I can do without them as well.

And to the who "Two kinds of motorcyclists" crap whatever.

My uncle has been riding for nearly 30 years and he has NEVER been in an accident. So there goes that theory.
Yeah, I never see GP pro riders take a fall they were not expecting on the track, but I'm sure you are a better rider than they are, and the roads are of course better than a track...
[Reply]
morphius 02:04 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain:
Posted via Mobile Device
No I haven't, not even close.
[Reply]
Pablo 02:04 PM 06-24-2008

Dont hate cause you are too fat to ride or cant afford one.
Can't afford one? The kind of bikes you probably own don't even surpass the $10K mark on a regular basis. You can go get a brand new, sick rice rocket for $7K. You must be loaded dude. Seeing as how you can afford a street bike.
[Reply]
RNR 02:07 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by GonzoRox88:
Can't afford one? The kind of bikes you probably own don't even surpass the $10K mark on a regular basis. You can go get a brand new, sick rice rocket for $7K. You must be loaded dude. Seeing as how you can afford a street bike.
:-)
[Reply]
Donger 02:08 PM 06-24-2008
Posted via Mobile Device
No.
[Reply]
BIG_DADDY 02:09 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by morphius:
Yeah, I never see GP pro riders take a fall they were not expecting on the track, but I'm sure you are a better rider than they are, and the roads are of course better than a track...
This guy can't be for real. Anyone with any real experience would never talk like that.
[Reply]
whatsmynameagain 02:10 PM 06-24-2008
your jealous cause your fatass won't fit on one. and im sure you've never drove drunk. ****ing hypocritesPosted via Mobile Device
[Reply]
Pablo 02:13 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by RedNeckRaider:
:-)
I mean, c'mon, the guy acts like he got pulled over in his Lambo. "You're all just jealous I have a Lambo, and you can't do 190 MPH in your $250,000 car."

If that were the case, there may actually be some sort of penis envy, but it's a f*cking rice rocket for f*cks sake, I pay more in tuition and housing in a 4 month period than he does for his super sweet bike that gets all the chicks.

F*ck, if you want to pick up p*ssy, get a Mustang, or a Trans Am. Chicks love those cars...and the best thing, you can actually carry up to *3* girls in an automobile, and if you're lucky, you can have the luxury of f*cking in a tiny backseat.
[Reply]
RNR 02:13 PM 06-24-2008
Originally Posted by BIG_DADDY:
This guy can't be for real. Anyone with any real experience would never talk like that.
As has been said several times smart money is a fake username(s) by a bored member(s). If not both these clowns are most likely teenagers talking big on the pute.
[Reply]
sedated 02:13 PM 06-24-2008
have any of you never drove drunk?

nope, not that I can recall.
[Reply]
Page 62 of 154
« First < 12525859606162 6364656672112 > Last »
Up