ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 17 of 56
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Media Center>Soprano's Season 6 discussion.........
Kylo Ren 02:35 PM 02-02-2006
My wife and I are excited about the upcoming season of Sopranos. We've been waiting for about 2 years for this next season. This show is addictive.

Originally, I missed the first few episodes of season one. I've never seen them. But HBO has been showing all of the Sopranos episodes in order lately. I started watching every episode, starting with season one, episode one about a month and a half ago. It's been great. I watch it every weekday night at 7pm. I'm picking up allot of stuff that I missed the first time around. Also, seeing the entire series from the beginning, in order, episode after episode is really making things more clear. There were some things that I was foggy about. There's such a long offseason between seasons that you can forget important details sometimes. The timing will be just right. I should finish the final episode just prior to March when the new season starts. I can't wait.

Discuss.......

After reading another Soprano's thread, the topic of SPOILERS came up. So I thought there should be some RULES about spoilers for this thread.

I would say that one should read and post at your own risk. We will bump this thread to the top after each episode and have a discussion of that episode. I don't know how you can have a discussion without revealing spoilers. I don't even know why they'd be considered spoilers if the episode has already aired and most of America has seen it. So, if you want to post a "spoiler warning" in your post, that's fine. But if you don't, no one should complain. If you haven't see the current episode, you should not read this thread until you have.

With that said, if you have some inside information about an upcoming episode that would be a spoiler, you SHOULD NOT post that on this thread. I can't imagine that happening, because the Soprano's producers gaurd their secrets like Fort Knox. But, if you know something about an upcoming episode, keep it to yourself until after the episode airs. This is really common sense stuff, but I thought it should be spelled out just to keep arguments to a minimum.
[Reply]
SLAG 09:50 PM 04-23-2006
So was it chris or was it the Killers that Mugged Lauren Bicall?
[Reply]
wutamess 09:59 PM 04-23-2006
What a waste of an episode.
This seemed like a filler episode for things to come but at the same time this episode will do nothing for future episodes. The guy getting whacked was significant but that was about it. Would love to see more Vito stuff instead of AM Express shit.
[Reply]
SLAG 10:00 PM 04-23-2006
Next week Looks REALLY REALLY good
[Reply]
Skyy God 11:08 PM 04-23-2006
Originally Posted by SLAG02:
Chris, I think. They eyebrows were pretty distinctive.
[Reply]
Tribal Warfare 11:48 PM 04-23-2006
Dougie Houser's Vinnie(bennito) will be clipped shortly, and it looks like Tony's kid is gonna f*ck up bigtime
[Reply]
keg in kc 03:24 AM 04-24-2006
Worst one so far this year.
[Reply]
Chiefs_Mike_Topeka 06:25 AM 04-24-2006

It was Chris........... the two Italians who whacked Rusty were back in Jersey/New York.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 07:10 AM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by keg in kc:
Worst one so far this year.
This episode had some nice TNA, which this season has been weak on so far.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 07:13 AM 04-24-2006
Next week Looks REALLY REALLY good
Why?? Do you really care if AJ is a screw up?
[Reply]
CupidStunt 07:20 AM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by Immaculate:
Best show on TV
:-)

Jack Bauer will let you live no longer.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 08:16 AM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by wutamess:
What a waste of an episode.
This seemed like a filler episode for things to come but at the same time this episode will do nothing for future episodes. The guy getting whacked was significant but that was about it. Would love to see more Vito stuff instead of AM Express shit.
I don't think it was a wasted episode. The whole credit card scheme could be key. Tony and his crew could be busted by the Feds on the credit card scheme. It involves Jews doing business with the Mob and the Mob doing business with Muslims who I would assume are terrorists. This storyline could be big. It could be the beginning of the end.
[Reply]
COchief 08:29 AM 04-24-2006
I thought the episode last night sucked baows.

Artie was so annoying, I don't care how long you have known T, you don't continually disrespect him like that. I am suprised Tony put up with it.

One other thing that really grates on my nerves is how dumb and classless they make Chris out to be. How in awe he was of a free mp3 player. The guy drives a Fing $90K maserati fer Christ's sake, I don't think he would blow a load over something you can buy for 200 bucks.
[Reply]
Chiefnj 08:56 AM 04-24-2006
Originally Posted by COchief:
I thought the episode last night sucked baows.

Artie was so annoying, I don't care how long you have known T, you don't continually disrespect him like that. I am suprised Tony put up with it.

One other thing that really grates on my nerves is how dumb and classless they make Chris out to be. How in awe he was of a free mp3 player. The guy drives a Fing $90K maserati fer Christ's sake, I don't think he would blow a load over something you can buy for 200 bucks.
Didn't he get the maserati from Johnny's family who was supposedly desperate and unloading everything for cash for legal fees?

So far this season completely sucks.

I wonder if the mid-easterners are really government undercover spies and the majority of mobsters go down under the Patriot Act.
[Reply]
Kylo Ren 10:27 AM 04-24-2006
So is Christopher back on booze and cocain? Or was it a one time thing?
[Reply]
Baby Lee 10:43 AM 04-24-2006
Chistopher IS Jerry Seinfeld: "Hand over the marble rye, you old bag!!"

:-) :-)

- shamelessly pilfered from TWoP
[Reply]
Page 17 of 56
« First < 71314151617 1819202127 > Last »
Up