ChiefsPlanet Mobile
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Nzoner's Game Room>Chiefs and Chris Jones working towards a long term deal. .
DTVietnam 06:19 AM 04-03-2020
not sure how valid this source is. .

The #Chiefs are planning to keep DL Chris Jones.

— Chiefs Daily (@chiefsdaily15) April 3, 2020

The #Chiefs & Jones will work towards a long-term deal even though it will be very tough. Both sides have interest. Let’s see what happens.

News came from @AdamSchefter

— Chiefs Daily (@chiefsdaily15) April 3, 2020

[Reply]
2bikemike 10:55 AM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by Kyle DeLexus:
You know how much insurance cost on a Ferrari?
Do you know how much personal property tax is on a Ferrari?
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:02 AM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by Dunerdr:
Jones will be traded for a single first round pick 29 hours prior to the draft, mark it down.

It will take more than that.
[Reply]
bowener 11:08 AM 04-13-2020
Jones will be traded for a single first round pick 29 hours prior to the draft, mark it down.
If true it needs to be pick 8 or lower.
[Reply]
bowener 11:11 AM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by Red Dawg:
16 mil but he needs financial security. Gawd athletes live in another universe compared to ordinary people.
When you ask for a raise at work do you request that it only be a cost of living adjustment or do you ask for what you believe you are actually worth? You may not make millions per year, but he is doing the exact thing all of us do. I'm currently underpaid and it pisses me off. I did our small company a favor and it has bitten me in the ass majorly. You better believe I'm going to ask to be paid in line with the rest of my industry.
[Reply]
KChiefs1 11:15 AM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by bowener:
When you ask for a raise at work do you request that it only be a cost of living adjustment or do you ask for what you believe you are actually worth? You may not make millions per year, but he is doing the exact thing all of us do. I'm currently underpaid and it pisses me off. I did our small company a favor and it has bitten me in the ass majorly. You better believe I'm going to ask to be paid in line with the rest of my industry.
I always took what was offered & felt great to get anything.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:20 AM 04-13-2020
+ a player. May not be anyone most could name
[Reply]
dlphg9 11:24 AM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by KChiefs1:
I always took what was offered & felt great to get anything.
Beta puss. You need Prison Bitch to train you in all things alpha.
[Reply]
Dunerdr 11:26 AM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by OrtonsPiercedTaint:
+ a player. May not be anyone most could name
Most of you said the Chiefs over payed for Frank Clark, but want more for Jones in the more fucked up offseason on record?
[Reply]
teedubya 11:30 AM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by TomBarndtsTwin:
:-) Well said.

Good post, noob.

You too, noob.
[Reply]
OrtonsPiercedTaint 11:41 AM 04-13-2020
Most of you said the Chiefs over payed for Frank Clark, but want more for Jones in the more ****ed up offseason on record?
I just thought it sounded like Veach's MO
[Reply]
Chief Northman 11:49 AM 04-13-2020
I highly doubt any team will trade for Jones.

Only a handful of teams have the realistic ammo in terms of picks and capspace, and he is not a scheme fit for the 3-4 teams.

I expect Jones to be extended by KC before the draft to free up space to be able to sign the draft class.
[Reply]
ThaVirus 11:55 AM 04-13-2020
Originally Posted by Chief Northman:
I highly doubt any team will trade for Jones... he is not a scheme fit for the 3-4 teams.
Why not? He just had nearly 16 sacks in the 3-4.
[Reply]
duncan_idaho 12:17 PM 04-13-2020

Only a handful of teams have the realistic ammo in terms of picks and capspace, and he is not a scheme fit for the 3-4 teams.

I expect Jones to be extended by KC before the draft to free up space to be able to sign the draft class.
He's a perfect scheme fit for 34 teams. Just as good, if not better, than a 43 undertackle.
[Reply]
OKchiefs 12:22 PM 04-13-2020

He spent his first 3 years in the 3-4, was drafted into the 3-4, and you think he's not a scheme fit?
[Reply]
TomBarndtsTwin 12:38 PM 04-13-2020
I think a guy like Chris Jones can fit into ANY defensive scheme.

He’s produced in the 4-3 and the 3-4 just fine.
[Reply]
Page 12 of 13
« First < 289101112 13 >
Up